About This File
less complex, but complete - only English
- all protections against erroneous settings (eg Temp-Protect in power mode), as usual from my other enhaced themes
- if replay is activated, the functions on the main screen only appear if the coil is replayable
- The gradation of the power setting is of course adapted to the performance
- the menu adapts to the capabilities of the chipset; the Powerbank function is not displayed on the 75c and the screen layout is adjusted accordingly
- Only the readable cells are displayed in the battery overview, maximum 4 (250c). When the cells are connected in parallel (75c, Therion), the voltage is generally displayed
- Battery indicator Lockscreen either in percent, or as a graphic display
- Logo on the Lockscreen switchable between "Lost Vape", or "StattQualm"
It works of course - but not in the sense of the developer ...
The functions for REPLAY are only enabled after activation if the coil is REPLAY-capable.
What's New in Version 1,4 See changelog
- bugfix on system screen
- small display error in the 75c chipset on the main screen