About This File
What's New in Version 2.1 See changelog
iOS Theme 2.1 Changelog:
- Battery Icons now provide 100% accuracy and are visually representing the battery level perfectly.
- You can now control Replay warmth from the main screen when Replay is active. The audio volume bar represents the warmth. All replay graphics were re-designed from the start to include that. Spent a couple of full days working on that for all 4 themes (fml). Replay On/Off toggle icons are now white instead of Grey, matching the iOS philosophy.
- Wattage is now adjusted by 0.5 when below 20W and by 5 when above 100W. Everything between 20 and 100 watts is still adjusted by 1. Was trying to find a middle ground for MTL and DTL vapers for a long time, turns out i could just do that. Important: You need to register a wattage number below 20 or above 100 to adjust the watts by 0.5 or 5 accordingly. Example: If you go from 25 to 10 watts it will be adjusted by 1. If you go from 10W to 25W it will be climbing by 0.5.
- TC screen now displays wattage smaller in size. Temperature remains the same size and is now the focus of the screen (as it should be).
- Some fields have moved around a bit and the "Profile" space is now slightly bigger. These are small unnoticeable changes overall to improve the aesthetics of the main screen.
Personal note: A revamp of the iOS Theme is coming soon (as a separate theme). Keep an eye out!