Material-ish Fire - DNA75c -DNA100c - DNA250c Optimized 2.0.0

(15 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Strongly recommend updating to this new version 2.0.0 as it adds new features.

A material colored theme for DNA75c and DNA250c. Customization options far beyond what's featured in the default Evolv theme. 

fire-2.0.0.thumb.jpg.4748e0e25956656163f8fafb3df9973c.jpg

Notes:

• You can press the fire button to exit out of a screen that doesn't have a back button. 
  • LED colors styled to the theme.
  • When you change the material of a profile (eg. from Watts to SS316L) you won't have the appropriate toggles (eg. Temp Control, Replay)  activated right away. You need to back out of the Atomizer Profile screen, fire the mod and go back into the Atomizer Profile screen. This is an Evolv/Theme Designer issue.
  • If you have temp control enabled, you can switch positions of the power and temperature field on the main screen by enabling "Big Temp" in Menu -> Settings
  • In the Atomizer Profile screen you can adjust the Pre-heat temperature either via a Punch gauge or via a Temperature field. You can switch between them with the new toggle next to the Pre-heat label.

I made this version with the new DNA250c Paranormals in mind. I think it would look good on the darker ones especially. I'd love to see some handchecks if you're using it on a Paranormal!

Also check out the other version of this theme

thumb-dark-ocean.jpg

What's New in Version 2.0.0   See changelog

Released

This one is a pretty big update that adds some new features. I strongly recommend updating.

• Lock Screen
    • Various USB connection statuses, like Charging/Discharging/USB Data  are now displayed along with charging current where applicable. 
    • When your battery level is below 30% the battery percentage field will change color from white to pale red. It'll also display the current battery pack voltage.
  • Atomizer Profile Screen
    • You can now enable/disable Temp Control and Replay right from the Atomizer Profile screen, along with Pre-heat and Boost. Other than defining materials you don't really need to Escribe to edit your profiles anymore.
    • You can adjust the Pre-heat temperature either via a Punch gauge or via a Temperature field. You can switch between them with the new toggle next to the Pre-heat label.
    • Atomizer lock feature is now available in all types of profiles. Previously it was only available in TC profiles. This decision was made because EScribe lets you lock resistance in any profile, and sometimes it's necessary to lock the resistance in mods with a spotty 510 connection.
    • Note: When you change the material of a profile (eg. from Watts to SS316L) you won't have the appropriate toggles (eg. Temp Control, Replay)  activated right away. You need to back out of the Atomizer Profile screen, fire the mod and go back into the Atomizer Profile screen. This is an Evolv/Theme Designer issue.
  • Previously the Power bank screen had some toggles incorrectly set as read only. They're fixed now. A red toggle status is read only, yellow is enabled and blank with a white outline means disabled.
  • The theme now has a slightly better contrast. I'll continue to work on this in the future. 
  • Various minor tweaks.

What's New in Version 1.1.2

fire-1.1.2.jpg.d2655006e8acc4ea5676c141d6cad89b.jpg

• You can now interchange the temperature and power field on the main screen. Go to Menu > Settings and enable "Big Temp"
  •  Resistance wasn't updating to show the current resistance as you fire. It's fixed now.

What's New in Version 1.1.1

• Removed all instances of temp adjustment on replay profiles.
  • On replay profiles the middle right field on the main screen now shows puff time on replay profiles until you hit save. 

What's New in Version 1.1.0

DNA75c now supports replay!

DNA75c now supports replay with the new international firmware 1.1 SP33.2 INT. As such I no longer need to maintain two separate versions of the theme. You can flash the same Material-ish Fire 1.1.0 theme file on both DNA250c and DNA75c.

You have to have 1.1 SP33.2 INT firmware flashed on your DNA75c device for this theme to work.

• Made a few compatibility related tweaks.  
  • Tweaked how replay looks.
  • Resistance lock status icons have been changed once again. Resistance locking from the atomizer screen now functions similar to the lock icons in the Gauges theme. Sorry to have made so many changes to this.
  • Last puff and Live Puff screens now shows the puff counter.
  • Previously the main screen linked to the Live Puff screen. Now it links to the Last Puff screen.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

20 minutes ago, SirTimmyTimbit said:

Ahh I see what you mean. 

When you're in a replay profile with a temp controlled material, it'll display the temp right next to the resistance on the main screen until you hit "save". From then on it'll display the wattage. 

I'll change it so it doesn't display the temp. Even if you adjust the temp it doesn't affect your vape, so it's kind of useless to display temp there for replay profiles. I'll also gray out temp stuff from the atomizer profile screens in replay profiles in the next update.

By the way you can have replay in any profile, it doesn't have to be #8.

Thanks for pointing this out, it totally flew by me :) 

Glad to help.

Except for #8,  I’ve kept my other profiles in NON Replay mode, since they are all TC related. I also noted that besides that odd temp display field, that when in the PUFF INFO screen, the TEMP “red line” is showing, which I have selected to be ON. along with the POWER “green line”. I assume even while using in Replay mode, that this still allows one to see the temp graph that Replay is using?

• Thanks 1

Registered an account just to say thank you very much for this theme. It's my favorite one so far and I truly appreciate the work you put into this.

THANK YOU. 

• Like 1

On 5/8/2018 at 10:12 AM, HotDog said:

Registered an account just to say thank you very much for this theme. It's my favorite one so far and I truly appreciate the work you put into this.

THANK YOU. 

Thanks man I really appreciate it :)

On 5/1/2018 at 1:16 AM, mactavish said:

Glad to help.

Except for #8,  I’ve kept my other profiles in NON Replay mode, since they are all TC related. I also noted that besides that odd temp display field, that when in the PUFF INFO screen, the TEMP “red line” is showing, which I have selected to be ON. along with the POWER “green line”. I assume even while using in Replay mode, that this still allows one to see the temp graph that Replay is using?

Yeah it should still let you see the temp graph. You can't adjust it manually but you can see how the chip is regulating the temp.

Thank you so much for all the hard work on the 3 amazing themes. 

Can you help me out with the following:

In any TC profiles you create if you enable replay, the temperature disappears from the main screen. (it changes to puff time if i'm not mistaken) 

Is there any way around this?

Thank you

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Tiago Afonso said:

Thank you so much for all the hard work on the 3 amazing themes. 

Can you help me out with the following:

In any TC profiles you create if you enable replay, the temperature disappears from the main screen. (it changes to puff time if i'm not mistaken) 

Is there any way around this?

Thank you

Hey thanks man :)

Temp goes away by design. Turns out when you save a puff and start replaying you're not supposed to adjust either the wattage or the temp. I know changing the temp doesn't do anything at all, changing the wattage does change the vape but I'm not sure what other aspects of replay it affects. I'll be testing this in the next few days.

If you still want to add a temp field open up the theme editor, follow the screenshot and choose "Setting -> Atomizer -> Coil Temperature"

dna.JPG

• Like 1

What a great theme! You’ve knocked it out of the park with the 2.0 update. 

Not a handful of settings slapped together. 

This is elegant, cohesive, and powerful.

Thanks so much!

• Like 1

Hi my dear friend,

First of all thank you for this beatiful theme, I'm really enjoying it.

But I've got a little problem that confuses me. In settings "Puff Info" screen won't work espically after TC/replayed puffs. While I'm in wattage mode everything works fine, I'm able to see puff info screen without any problem but while I'm in TC/replay mode, it's just crashes without any exception. Only I've got "Menu Error - Press Up".

I can't solve it on my own. I'm using Paranormal DNA 250C with the latest fw.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

9 minutes ago, GxTx said:

Hi my dear friend,

First of all thank you for this beatiful theme, I'm really enjoying it.

But I've got a little problem that confuses me. In settings "Puff Info" screen won't work espically after TC/replayed puffs. While I'm in wattage mode everything works fine, I'm able to see puff info screen without any problem but while I'm in TC/replay mode, it's just crashes without any exception. Only I've got "Menu Error - Press Up".

I can't solve it on my own. I'm using Paranormal DNA 250C with the latest fw.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

I'm sorry to hear that man! Lemme look into it and get back to you? 

In the meantime can you download the latest version and flash it again?

3 minutes ago, SirTimmyTimbit said:

I'm sorry to hear that man! Lemme look into it and get back to you? 

In the meantime can you download the latest version and flash it again?

Thank you very much my dear friend, really appreciated.

BTW I'm already using the latest version, In fact I'm just flashed it before I wrote the post. :)

I'd love to see some handchecks if you're using it on a Paranormal!

Here you go.

Unfortunately my phone seems to be unable to catch the screen properly. I also made a minor change on the Lock Screen as you can see: I moved the time to the top and the rest of it to the bottom to fit the Paranormal logo in between.

I really like this theme. It looks great and offers many features I missed in the stock theme. But I'd love to have both batteries shown individually as bars and percantage as well, that would be pretty neat. Other than that great job.

Lock_1.jpg

Main_1.jpg

Settings_1.jpg

Men! You did a great Job on these Theme! I am new to DNA Chips even tough i am vaping for more than 5 Years now. =D

Tried a lot of Themes for my Mirage and they where just ugly or not intuitiv. But yours... just great! 

I have just one Issue. I am always vaping in TC Mode... and your Theme deactivates TC at the moment i enable Replay on the Profile? Why is that? How can i vape with TC and then just save my Puff? I dont care if it afterwards changes the screen to show watts over temp but i want to be able to save my puff while under TC. Do you have a solution for me? 

And hey, the Theme not only looks great on a Paranormal. It also suits a Mirage in Red: 
IMG_5428.thumb.JPG.f1dca367a624b4ab70d19be79a857e6a.JPG

P.S.: Sorry for my english, its not my native language. 

Replay works with TC different way... you dont need to set it... or use TC without Replay.

Edited by Korwin