2 Screenshots

About This File

Supports DNA250c and DNA75c, and Replay on both of those chips. Now you can choose from two different UI from the settings page. 

You need the latest international firmware 1.1 SP33.2 INT (included with EScribe Suite 2.0 SP15) on your DNA75c for it to work.

2.1.0.thumb.jpg.356276483e0d2b2e295c0597549699da.jpg

Note:

The status messages, like temp protected or atomizer short etc. are only displayed when firing.  

Press the fire button to exit the menu or any other page that doesn't have a back button.

I hope you guys like it!

2.0.0-new.thumb.jpg.b35f30eabdcda5ce1e278167445c6e09.jpg

2.1.0-ref.thumb.jpg.ae42c44a382cf68bae6c62f8c4450172.jpg

Also check out my other themes: 

Material FireMaterial Ocean

What's New in Version 1.1.2   See changelog

Released

In the previous version it would only display the current amp output on the main screen while firing temp control mode. Now the amp output is displayed while firing in power mode as well.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 25

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

blue_moon979

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

This is my favourite theme to date. Beautiful and simple at the same time!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Vapin

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I love the UI, but, where can one Lock the OHM?

And in my opinion, more controls are needed, need to be able to see the specs when using TC. 

Other than that, looks great, very easy to see, hope you update it! 

• Thanks 1
Link to review
auzideals

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Waw Every time i come for a visit, i get wawed with new enhancement to this theme, great theme, thanks

• Thanks 1
Link to review
DMAN

Looks great on my black Vapecige VTBox DNA250c.

Thanks.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Pphish

Best theme I've found... asthetically pleasing with a great advanced feature set! Still any chance we could get a page added to tweak the pre-heat parameters, similar to your materialish themes... Basically with additions for pre-heat wattage and target pre-heat temp; while still allowing for punch adjustment. That is the only thing I would change. Otherwise amazing!

• Like 1
Link to review
zark

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Хорошая работа

Link to review
Stepladder

Great theme! and different from the rest. Like the use of gauges for main screen readout....Simply amazing, keep up the good work.

• Like 1
Link to review
neX

I like the style , colours etc. & appreciate the work that has gone in to the theme, it would be my daily if I could see it without squinting.

• Like 1
Link to review
Sekker

My choice, my favorite, is very good and reasonable approach!
Thank you, Sirtimi Titbit!
I am very glad that I am improving.

• Like 1
Link to review
runder

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

...beautiful theme! 😇

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Logan

1 of 5 members found this review helpful 1 / 5 members

Original looking theme ☺️ , but I think the "gauges" are good looking but NOT practical for a such small screen.

Morevoer , cannot find howto lock the coil .

Response from the author:

The UI reference diagram is on the description.

2.1.0-ref.jpg.8947afcf443648f174947f7f92

Link to review
mykl10

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

i think its a cool theme. I dont know enough yet to leave a review. one thing im sure of is that you cant just simply turn replay on or off like a lightswitch. i think ill go figure out the details on replay then ill be back to leave my opinion... Thanks.

Link to review
myk376

· Edited by dwcraig1

first off, this theme gets a big fat rating of 10 stars!!! all around best theme. question. are you the only builder supporting ver 2.0 or 2.1... if its a must have update whats up with all these other fantastic themes, now looking stuck and shit. lets get them all up to v 2.0 also!!!! am i missing something? once more this theme is fxxxing cool! oops please excuse and allow my writing. thanks

Link to review
jessey

Excellent design love it.

One suggestion, ideally when in TC mode I would swap Temp and Wattage as I fix max Watts once and adjust Temp regularly.

Don't know if feasible ..

Link to review
Wookash

Although I am still new to the whole DNA stuff, I have managed to go through quite a few themes by now. I am honestly impressed by this one - it's beautiful in its simplicity and very intuitive. Just recently installed it on my Lost Vape Mirage DNA 75c and I love it already - will definitely stick with it for now as it's the best of the themes I have tried so far. Looking forward to new updates. Kudos to the maker!!

Link to review