2 Screenshots

About This File

Supports DNA250c and DNA75c, and Replay on both of those chips. Now you can choose from two different UI from the settings page. 

You need the latest international firmware 1.1 SP33.2 INT (included with EScribe Suite 2.0 SP15) on your DNA75c for it to work.

2.1.0.thumb.jpg.356276483e0d2b2e295c0597549699da.jpg

Note:

The status messages, like temp protected or atomizer short etc. are only displayed when firing.  

Press the fire button to exit the menu or any other page that doesn't have a back button.

I hope you guys like it!

2.0.0-new.thumb.jpg.b35f30eabdcda5ce1e278167445c6e09.jpg

2.1.0-ref.thumb.jpg.ae42c44a382cf68bae6c62f8c4450172.jpg

Also check out my other themes: 

Material FireMaterial Ocean

What's New in Version 2.2.0   See changelog

Released

• You can use replay now with any coil material.

What's New in Version 2.1.0

• Enable/Disable replay from the Atomizer Profile screen. Forgot this one from my to-do list.

Major version 2.0.0 - Everyone should update!

There has been a lot of new development in the recent weeks. This is a major update and everyone should update, especially anyone running 1.5.0 or lower. 

• The theme incorporated two main screen UI since 1.6.0. Material UI has been made the default UI, and the old UI is now called Classic UI. You can enable Classic UI from the settings.
  • Lock screen now shows the charging/power bank current when plugged in. There is also a new gauge when using the mod as a power bank.
  • Atomizer Profile and New Atomizer Detect screens have been majorly overhauled. You can fire from the Atomizer Profile screen again.
  • Atomizer Profile screen now lets you adjust the Pre-heat power.
  • On the Atomizer Profile screen you can adjust the Pre-heat temperature either via a Punch gauge or via a Temperature field. You can switch between them with the new toggle. For more information see the UI reference picture below.
  • Atomizer lock feature is now available in all types of profiles. Previously it was only available in TC profiles. This decision was made because EScribe lets you lock resistance in any profile, and sometimes it's necessary to lock the resistance in mods with a spotty 510 connection.
  • Bugfix: Mystery click from "coil power" to "cancel replay" while replaying has been eliminated.
  • Various other tweaks throughout the theme.

What's New in Version 1.6.1

• USB connection status added to lock screen. Thanks @retird

What's New in Version 1.6.0

• Gauges now has two different UI for the main page. I've incorporated elements from the Material-ish themes on to the Gauges theme. Thanks @BlindBuck for the idea! 
    You can enable the Material-ish UI elements by going to System > Settings and enabling "Material-ish"
  • Minor refinements of the various gauges and variables on the main page. 

What's New in Version 1.5.0

DNA75c now supports replay!

DNA75c now supports replay with the new international firmware 1.1 SP33.2 INT. As such I no longer need to maintain two separate versions of the theme. You can flash the same Gauges 1.5.0 theme file on both DNA250c and DNA75c.

You have to have 1.1 SP33.2 INT firmware flashed on your DNA75c device for this theme to work.

• Made a few compatibility related tweaks.  
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 25

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

4 hours ago, Vapin said:

Just a perfect UI, love the way you set up Replay. BTW, Replay is the best thing Evolv has ever introduced, just great.

Kudos to you Tim for taking the time to develop and make such a great theme! :thumb:

Vapin, what is up my friend!

I have to agree with you, Tim did a great job and it is much appreciated.

• Like 2

Aw thanks guys @Vapin @freshdachs83 @BlindBuck @Mjag @auzideals it really means a lot. You guys make working on these themes fun! 

7 hours ago, BlindBuck said:

Quick question I am using replay and I see the hidden field in the Theme Designer.  Is there a way to replace the text with icons?

Yeah you'd just show text when it's necessary (display wattage), and hide it in all other scenarios. Set up icons to display at appropriate stages of replay. My other two themes, Material-ish Fire and Material-ish Ocean does replay a little differently when this one is pretty much a re-skin of evolv's layout.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SirTimmyTimbit said:

Aw thanks guys @Vapin @freshdachs83 @BlindBuck @Mjag @auzideals it really means a lot. You guys make working on these themes fun! 

Yeah you'd just show text when it's necessary (display wattage), and hide it in all other scenarios. Set up icons to display at appropriate stages of replay. My other two themes, Material-ish Fire and Material-ish Ocean does replay a little differently when this one is pretty much a re-skin of evolv's layout.

Thank you.  Just loaded the firmware with replay on my other 75C along with Fire and I see the implementation of replay there.   For now I just copied those controls and added them to Gauges.

• Like 1

By far the best theme available right now. Thank you for doing this! I've seen a load of fugly ones out here, this is a truly great experience on my paranormal 75c!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ShowerHead said:

I have no idea because I only ran Gauges for a short time then back to Ocean.

But, a couple of posters say there is a problem in Gauges.

Last three or so posts.

Evolv Forum Posts

Hey thanks for pinging me man! I didn't see that thread, really appreciate it :)

• Like 1

I absolutely LOVE the Gauges theme - excellent work!

I did some minor edits to the main screen and wanted to share (with permission of course).

• Changed ATTY & SYS to Icons.
  • Added a STEALTH MODE button. 
  • Added HIT COUNT & BATTERY  Amps during firing.

95nt7y943y6950yt.png

Gauges-1.5.0 - edit.ecigtheme

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SizzleLips said:

I absolutely LOVE the Gauges theme - excellent work!

I did some minor edits to the main screen and wanted to share (with permission of course).

• Changed ATTY & SYS to Icons.
  • Added a STEALTH MODE button. 
  • Added HIT COUNT & BATTERY  Amps during firing.

Same here, it is a great theme.  I made a few changes as well.  I merged his Ocean theme into Gauges....so modified the Main Screen and used all of the other screens from Ocean with the exception of the Lock Screen.

5af037f2bdbd3_MainScreen.png.33e8a64912f52adbf120b01e812b730a.png

Main Screen.png

Edited by BlindBuck
  • Like 1

Great job with those mods guys! 

@BlindBuck I actually like that layout more than the current layout for Gauges, but I don't want to make the themes too similar to each other. I'm personally going to use yours whenever I use Gauges ;)

Still any chance we could get a page added to tweak the pre-heat parameters, similar to your materialish themes... Basically with additions for pre-heat wattage and target pre-heat temp; while still allowing for punch adjustment.

@Pphish Next update!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/7/2018 at 2:27 PM, BlindBuck said:

Same here, it is a great theme.  I made a few changes as well.  I merged his Ocean theme into Gauges....so modified the Main Screen and used all of the other screens from Ocean with the exception of the Lock Screen.

5af037f2bdbd3_MainScreen.png.33e8a64912f52adbf120b01e812b730a.png

Main Screen.png

@BlindBuck Could you please post a link for this theme? I like the look of the icons on the main screen.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, SirTimmyTimbit said:

Great job with those mods guys! 

@BlindBuck I actually like that layout more than the current layout for Gauges, but I don't want to make the themes too similar to each other. I'm personally going to use yours whenever I use Gauges ;)

Thank you, it's all of your brilliant work that allowed it.  I actually changed it a bit more.  I realized I do not use my profile selections at all anymore with having replay so I removed that from the main screen too.  I made a play and replay icon I'd like to use as compared to the text but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get that to work as of yet.lol  

5af474a9703bf_MainScreenUpdate.png.686273245518b081e0f55c8d35699302.png

3 hours ago, Tiggger23 said:

@BlindBuck Could you please post a link for this theme? I like the look of the icons on the main screen.

That's @SirTimmyTimbit call as it is all of his work.  

Main Screen Update.png

• Like 1

Just pushed an update (1.6.0) that incorporates some of the UI elements from the Material-ish themes, including a replay warmth gauge on the main screen. Thank you so much @BlindBuck for the awesome idea! 

By default the theme will use the old UI. If you want to use the new UI elements go to System > Settings and then enable Material-ish on the mod.

Hats off to Evolv devs, the Theme Designer should really be called UI Builder. It's the most overlooked feature of the DNA chips.

1.6.0-new.jpg

@Pphish Sorry I couldn't get to your feature request. This and the next update to Material-ish themes took up all of my free time today. I'll try to get it done next week!

@BlindBuck and everyone else feel free to share your customizations here. I'm glad you guys are using my themes and making them even better with your changes. Thank you!

Edited by SirTimmyTimbit
  • Thanks 3

Sweet update @SirTimmyTimbit!  Running it on both of my DNA 75Cs.  Finally figured out how to change the "playing" text to an icon.  So that is the only change I will attempt to make, not even sure if it will look right or if enough space is left to use it.lol

5af58f2f80d64_NowPlayingIcon.png.87855976234b6625408f2a26a36bb99e.png

Now Playing Icon.png

Edited by BlindBuck
  • Like 1

Nice Theme........ only wish that it would show real time wattage used when in Replay instead of just the set wattage.... on the main screen..... and on the lock screen it could show, when a usb is connected, it would show not only charging but also usb data cable is being used..... in other words a charging symbol and a usb data symbol when a data cable is being used....

Many times I have seen folks saying their device won't connect to EScribe only to find out they are only using a charge only usb cable...

Attached  shows my attempt to show the lock screen modified.... pictures for USB and Data are not really good enough for your excellent theme but you get the idea...

THX for the nice theme....

Gauges-1.6.0 TEST.ecigtheme

• Like 1

Just Brilliant, you have set the mark to a high level, being copied is high recognition, no doubt your work and design will be copied! 

:thumb::thumb::thumb::ok_hand: 

• Thanks 1

@BlindBuck That looks great man! May be you can make the play button wider, to take up the empty space? The icons have to be a little horizontally squished otherwise they appear vertically squished on the mod.

@Vapin Aw thanks man! I really appreciate the support since day 1! All thanks goes to the person who designed Theme Designer. A lot of thought was put on to it and it's so much more powerful than I expected or hoped for!

17 hours ago, retird said:

Nice Theme........ only wish that it would show real time wattage used when in Replay instead of just the set wattage.... on the main screen..... and on the lock screen it could show, when a usb is connected, it would show not only charging but also usb data cable is being used..... in other words a charging symbol and a usb data symbol when a data cable is being used....

Many times I have seen folks saying their device won't connect to EScribe only to find out they are only using a charge only usb cable...

Attached  shows my attempt to show the lock screen modified.... pictures for USB and Data are not really good enough for your excellent theme but you get the idea...

THX for the nice theme....

Gauges-1.6.0 TEST.ecigtheme

Are you on 1.6.0? The wattage field does update when you fire in replay. The field is on the top left corner right under the blue power gauge.

That's a great idea about the USB connection status! 

Just released 1.6.1 with an updated lockscreen. I'm using one line of text right now, I hope to replace it with 3 icons that turn on or off depending on which connection type is active. I think that would be more descriptive.

1 hour ago, SirTimmyTimbit said:

Are you on 1.6.0? The wattage field does update when you fire in replay. The field is on the top left corner right under the blue power gauge.

That's a great idea about the USB connection status! 

Just released 1.6.1 with an updated lockscreen. I'm using one line of text right now, I hope to replace it with 3 icons that turn on or off depending on which connection type is active. I think that would be more descriptive.

Sir Timmy, thanks for the reply......  I'm using 1.6.0, and maybe it was updated since I downloaded it. When I vape in Replay the Main Screen shows 22 watts under the left (red) guage. It never changes from 22 watts.  The guage setting is Power.  The center guage setting is Blue and set to Voltage and constantly reads 0.78.  The right most guage is orange and reads battery level. Really a moot point now since you now have 1.6.1......

Here is the theme file I'm using on the 75C. I'm gonna download your latest right now.... Thanks

Gauges-1.6.0.ecigtheme

• Thanks 1

hum, I just installed 1.6.1 and it does the same thing.... the 22 watts never changes while Playing in Replay on the 75C.... I like how you modified the lock screen.....

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, SirTimmyTimbit said:

I'm sorry I misspoke, I meant the red gauge. It updates for me while firing.

Thank you, I might play around with widening the icon....actually was trying to think of something else to put there when in replay. 

I'm on a 75c and the red gauge does not update the power in "replay" mode for me either.  When in replay it is displaying the set power and is actually able to be selected and allows it to be changed.  The middle/blue gauge when in replay switches from voltage to the set coil resistance.

Thank you for all of your hard work as this theme is perfect.

• Thanks 1

Pardon me Sir Timmy..... I just hit fire button without vaping so I could view the screen and the power does work real time then goes immediately back to 22 watts when releasing the fire button (can't see my screen while vaping).... sorry for the Senior Moment on my part.....  a similar function on a different theme keeps the last live reading on the Main Screen instead of going back to the set wattage in Replay. See if I can find that theme....

My Color Theme - 0.ecigtheme

• Thanks 1