2 Screenshots

About This File

firstbanner.png.1b3c8d603a9bfad660b898a93a50189f.png
tbanner2.gif.0faa83a9148456f8ef6d3c1a64eeca2f.gif

This is an enhanced Portrait Landscape theme for DNA color devices. Exposing the full capabilities  Priority and care were given to make this theme as clean, functional and intuitive as possible. 
For designing " Pro Vapers" theme, a number of existing theme were studied and their strengths were noted. Your constructive feedback and ideas help me improve this theme and make it the best one on “Evolv DNA Color Themes”. You can also customize themes according to your personal taste after downloading theme and resources. 
Any feedback & suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

pvv.gif.eade4ca3fb2dcce0bde5fb98cb0ef590.gif

General  (Ver7.1 - 2022 23 May)
Priority and care were given to make this theme as clean, functional and intuitive as possible. 
Minimum used space  (Off-Board memory and On-Board memory usage)
Easy Temp & Watt Control, Easy enable or disable Replay, Preheat and Boost mode.
The “ Pro Vapers” theme is available in Portrait, Landscape and DS so that interested users are able to choose the Landscape or DS version for installation. 
Latest Evolv firmware.
And more features.
New features ! see "What's New in DS and Portrait Version" below.

Why should I install this theme?
This theme has been designed to possess all the possible features. Battery usage is efficient and the least number of resources are used. 

verinfo.gif.82d00f2111d32957a529a30b54e32288.gif

Versions Info! (Download file)
1- Portrait Version: The Portrait version is the original default version that is optimized for all tastes.
2- Landscape Version:  It is the DS version that is designed horizontally.
3- DS Version: Who is looking for a more beautiful screen? DS Version is based on default "Pro Vapers" portrait version with different  main screen. This version include dynamic circular gauges. The left side show Preheat  and Boost slider  and right side show Replay slider.
4- Screenshot Version is for generation forum screenshots, cannot be used and don't need to download.

bty.gif.62799362dcc23483d016ea2afd425dec.gif

Battery Optimization:
Battery usage is extremely important. A theme for professional and everyday use must consume the least amount of energy while maintaining the beauty. The “ Pro Vapers” theme is as battery efficient as possible. 
Using dark colors as background and gray as texts has made the text clear and legible, while lowering the energy needed for displaying information, and consequently lowering the battery usage. Moreover, the Off-Board memory and On-Board memory usage has been optimized and reduced to the minimum possible. 
Implementing a simple screen as default has lessened information and data processing and the user can easily access the advanced screen by pressing a button, if need be, which lowers the battery usage as a result. 

1.gif.88873da5da550b3d0c0f71de57b190d0.gif

Locked Screen :
Clean lock screen with showing notifications.
Shows date, time at the top, Battery icon at the center and Battery percentage and charging status which changes color accordingly to its current level. 

ytr4.gif.9ad76bdc569beb49db446ee8973ea923.gif

Main Screen: 
- By pressing up or down button you can switch from simple main screen to advance main screen .
- Lock, go to Profile Settings, Full Vaping Info and Main Menu by pressing the icons at the bottom.
- Replay Mode: you can easily enable replay mode on any atomizer profile by pressing the "R" icon at the top right.
- You can enable / disable and increase / decrease the "Boost" with a slider by pressing the "Boost" text.
- By pressing the "Preheat" button, you will be enable / disable Preheat. You can switch between showing Temp or Punch using the slider, and Power.
- The Battery icon and percentage changes color accordingly to  the current color level  (full / medium / low / charging / connected to USB and Power Bank icon sets).
- If in TC mode profile (temp sensing material associated to the profile), you can enable or disable "Replay" and "Temperature Control",

3.gif.77fc6040f159fd0f755e082e0f0b1404.gif

System Menu:
by pressing "Gear" icon at the bottom of advance main screen you can open System menu include : Atomizer Setting (Coil Setting) , Setting (Device General Settings), Display Settings, USB Info (Connection info), Battery Info ( 4 cell support ), Lock Setting, Puff Statistics, Last Puff Info, Live Puff Review, Power Bank Menu, Device Info and Diagnostics Menu.

4.gif.413275c880f2fe35d10aef64673f1a1a.gif

Atomizer Setting (Profile or Coil Setting):
by pressing the "Atomizer Set" in system menu  or "Fire" icon at the bottom of advance main screen you will be directed to the atomizer setting screen which you can fully customize material, temp, watt, replay, boost, preheat or switch between profiles.

tbenner9.gif.ff8e4a0237724400c836fd9aea2a6c86.gif

Customization and Modify: (Updated: 2022 12 May)
If you want customize or modify the "Pro Vapers" theme. you can download resources file. (include icons and logos in PSD and PNG formats)
You can download the brands and customizable logos and replace them in the lock and main screen. (Include Evolv, Lost Vape, BPDovpoSteam CraveThink-VapeKangerSmyHcigarWismec ,Vapecige and more than 50 custom logos like Super Mario, Superman, Batman, Mercedes, Audi, Bmw, Iphone, IOS, Samsung Galaxy, Hulk, Angel, Skull, Spider Man, Cars Cartoon, Sonic, Maserati, Opel, Homer, USA, Arsenal, chelsea, Chelsi, Man United, Liverpool F.C., Real Madrid, Man City, FC Barcelona, Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Bayern Munich, A.C. Milan, Inter Milan, United States men's national soccer team, USMNT, PSG, Porsche, Ford, Porsche, Honda, Lamborghini, Toyota, Sonic, Iron Man, Android, Apple and more ...  )
Resources.zip Custom.Logos.zip

tbnrn1.gif.84b0a74e3079f7b5e5d018bf60376c05.gif

Supported Devices:
"Pro Vapers" support & worked on all Evolv DNA Color (75C/100C/250C) like : Lost Vape Centaurus, Lost Vape Thelema, Dovpo Odin, Dovpo, Odin Mini, Orion Plus, Lost Vape Triade, Dovpo Top Gear, Lost Vape Therion, S team Crave Hadron Pro, Steam Crave Hadron Plus, Rebel Vape, Lost Vape Hyperion, Lost Vape  Paranormal, Kanger K1, SMY SDNA 75W TC Mod, Hcigar VT75, Hcigar VT250S, Reuleaux DNA250, Vapecige VTBox DNA 250C, VapeCige Creator DNA 75C, Think vape Auxo DNA 250C and others...

How can I change and install "Pro Vapers" theme in my device? 
1. Download and install EScribe.
2. Download the pro vapers theme file (*.ecigtheme).
3. Start EScribe.
4. Plug in your device.
5. Once the device has download it's settings, click the Theme tab at the top, it will show you your current screen configurations.
6. Open theme file with pressing on "Load Theme" button.
7. If you open a theme it should show in EScribe, just upload it to the device "Upload Settings To Device" at the top of the screen.

Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help me to improve.
Hope everyone enjoys!

banners.jpg.a52de48207c83e74927cd4ee8906dc86.jpg

customlogos1.jpg.87820705cf483eb92f42f3268b9a3272.jpgcustomlogos2.jpg.58ba76cc26956f9bdacb4447ec6e4eb2.jpg

bann21.jpg.4be26d492733675bf5279fe8460d1732.jpg

bannernew3.jpg.88d359cf824799c029b366a53e33cac2.jpgbannernew4.jpg.9f3eec750cd921c6688a95875ffe6062.jpg

ds-banner.jpg.e0eb5eb025f9067545323394da19ed39.jpg

banner4.jpg

Edited by aMir S
New Version

What's New in Version Ver 8.1 Updated   See changelog

Released

DS UI Updated. NEW!
Main Screen fields and variables updated. NEW!
Now DS version support extra main Info screenNEW!
DS Icons and buttons updated. NEW!
 Used space reduced. (Off-Board memory and On-Board memory usage) NEW!
Fixed reported bugs. (Portrait and DS Versions)
The choice is yours.

What's New in All Versions!

Homogenized the text, sizes of Portrait Version NEW!
Huge Version removed. (The font size of the portrait version is now larger than before)
DS UI Updated  :  For the first time in all available themes of the site: Analog clock is displayed on the lock screen. Home screen sliders are also displayed as Gauge on the right and left, which can be changed. The font has gotten bigger and many other changes.  NEW!
"HUGE" version added in download box: Some users may have trouble viewing normal fonts. So their problem will be solved by downloading the "Huge" versions. In this version, the texts are larger than the standard and will be perfectly legible for anyone. This version has the largest possible font in all themes made on the site. have tried to maintain the beauty and simplicity of the theme in this version as well. NEW!
Custom logos updated under customization tab and ready to download. NEW!
The Diagnostics screen has changed completely. The new Diagnostics page will help you to find and fix incorrect settings or settings not intended by Evolv on each profile. This allows you to reject incorrect settings. NEW!
Date display format updated on lock screen.  NEW!
The Army version was removed  and registered  separately in the DNA 75 Color, 100 Color, 250 Color category under the ARMYDIG  name.  NEW!
The large labels  font was replaced  with a beautiful digital font NEW!
In the DS version you can now change powers and other variables from the default main screen NEW!
Blank box in DS and landscape version fixed and replaced by puffs counter NEW!
Landscape  default main screen  and lock  screen updated with new designNEW! 
Portrait   default main screen layouts modified  .  NEW!
DS Version available for   download.  NEW!
Full vaping screen layouts modified and gauges  added.  NEW!
Homogenized the new lock screen and default screen: text, lines, sizes, etc. NEW!
Clock design modified for 24hr and 12hrNEW!
Battery inductor removed and changes to the static pictureNEW!
Lock screen layouts updated: new clock design, new date design, new battery icon, modified status label. NEW!
Default main screen layouts updated: Power and Temp displaying design, replay icon, preheat icon,  new clock design, new date design, new battery icon and percentage. NEW!
12/24 Hour mode added on general setting screenNEW!
Full TC info screen updatedNEW!
Puff Info Screen updatedNEW!
USB output amp and USB power added to power bank screen. NEW!
Customizable logos. NEW!
Fire Enabled in the Atomizer setting screen. NEW!
Show a red doted border when the battery level is less than 15. NEW! 
When the battery level is less than 60 and 20, the color of the battery percentage changes. NEW!
Decimal numbers
 of watts and temperature are added for Steps at low power. NEW!
Using low watts will be optimized  for the MTL mode. NEW!
Using high watts and temp will be optimized for the Advanced vaping mode. NEW!
Atty Mode
 was added at the atomizer setting. NEW!
Small changes  in lock and default main screen. NEW!
Advanced main screen layouts updated. NEW!
Active time updated to 15 sec. NEW!
Recording screen updated. NEW!
Highlighted  colors fixed. NEW!
Default font color and size changed. (Big Numbers) NEW!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 8

User Feedback