Enhanced 2 in 1 "DOVPO® / ODIN-special" - Six Designs

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

- deutsch und englisch umschaltbar in einer Bedienoberfläche

- too many details to list them; You will discover them in daily use and you will love them ...

1_P_DOVPO_V8_Versions.png

2_P_DOVPO_V8.png

4_P_DOVPO_V7-Description.png

Description_for _translation.txt

See also my other Themes:

Edited by CMK aka gwyar
new description

What's New in Version 11/05/2021 12:24 PM   See changelog

Released

TC mode:
Even if I continue to take the position that the direct, numerical input of the preheat temperature does not make sense, based on user feedback I have created the possibility to choose between direct, numerical input and the previous preselection of the preheat temperature as a punch.
When preselecting via Preheatpunch, the temperature is preselected in 11 fixed steps, the level of which is determined by the chipset based on the TC target temperature. The existing preheat time is much too short for a more precise temperature control.

Veröffentlicht 31. Oktober

- all versions: smallest detail corrections and changed 12/24 hour changeover

Veröffentlicht 12. Oktober

- Detailed work and bug fix in the temperature warning, this has been repositioned (even if it will hopefully never be seen by anyone)
- New layout of the battery screen, better adaptation to the number of cells used

Battery-screen.png.872168135aec043e1fd6fce26bc603c1.png

V7xx2.8: REPLAY control no longer in accent color green, but follows the normal color scheme in the sense of better readability in a bright environment
(the old version 7xx2.7 with accent color remains available in the download area

User Feedback