Enhanced 2 in 1 "DOVPO® / ODIN-special" - Six Designs

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

- deutsch und englisch umschaltbar in einer Bedienoberfläche

- too many details to list them; You will discover them in daily use and you will love them ...

1_P_DOVPO_V8_Versions.png

2_P_DOVPO_V8.png

4_P_DOVPO_V7-Description.png

Description_for _translation.txt

See also my other Themes:

Edited by CMK aka gwyar
new description

What's New in Version 09/23/2021 07:19 PM   See changelog

Released

FUNCTIONAL CHANGES | FUNCTION EXTENSIONS

- basic mode: The functionality of the basic mode is strongly based on the stick theme; Material change, Ohmlock and the like are not available

- enhanced mode: full control over the mod, taking into account the specifications, REPLAY only with material selection "Watt" and, conversely, TC not with material "Watt".
In enhanced mode I decided to allow a subsequent correction of the output power in REPLAY mode - comparable to TC mode. I think this is more controllable than the "Warmth" function, for which I lack any documentation about the EXACT increase in output power.
In REPLAY mode, the power used is always displayed and can be influenced directly.
In TC mode, instead of the temperature, I also show the power used on the first main screen, as I consider this to be more informative than a calculated temperature.

DESIGN CHANGES

Some errors within the color schemes have been fixed, the coloring of the highlighted toggles are now also adapted to the color schemes.

• With version 09/23/2021 07:19 PM:
  • Download

User Feedback