Evolv default Landscape PIMPED OUT - SESSION MODE

(5 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Even if the theme looks like a pimped out stock theme at first glance, the actual operation has been completely revised and equipped with extensive functions to prevent incorrect operation.

1_LS_V7_EVOLV-Versions.png

2_LS_V9_EVOLV.png

3_LS_V7_EVOLV-Description.png

DOVPO.png STEAMCRAVE.png

Description_for _translation.txt

You might also like the Portrait version:

Edited by CMK aka gwyar
new description

What's New in Version V2.7.3   See changelog

Released

V2.7 

IMPORTANT UPDATE

- DISPLAY ERROR TEMPERATURE WARNING ON MAINSCREEN FIXED 

- Fixed display error DiagnosticScreen when used as a power bank

- - When charging / discharging via USB, the power is displayed instead of the voltage

- Added silver versions

- While firing: Live-Ohm in the upper right corner of the main screen in TC mode, or replaying

V2.7.2

- Incorrect navigation "Puff Info" => "Profile" corrected

- Removed pointless navigation from Main Profile

- especially "silver" version: smallest graphic corrections without functional reference

V2.7.3

- Texts of the replay control smoothed

- blue Evolv: Logo on lockscreen sharper

- brown Therion: color change lockscreen and replay mode "gold" instead of green

• Like 4

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cadstar

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Absolutely my favorite theme, and I think I have tried every single one on the site. There are many great themes here but being an older guy most of them are hard for me to see clearly. I love the huge battery bar on this theme. Many others use color in power status, but even then just going red when power is say 15% or lower is good but it doesn't show me the difference between 15% and 8% very well. I would still need to bring the device closer to my face and squint which just makes me feel old.

I am just a wattage guy so I don't use a bunch of the more advanced stuff like temp and replay, plus I really like seeing a logo on the screen. I have a Thelema and it is my first really nice high-end mod although I have been vaping for a good 8 years now. It's the best investment I have made and wish I had done it a long time ago, I don't have the urge to buy a new mod every couple weeks anymore. Theme customization was one of the biggest reasons I finally went with an expensive mod so I am still here several times a week looking to see what is new, but I always come back to CMK's landscape, it has everything I need and feels comfortable to use. It's clear to me just how much time and effort was put into this and I appreciate it so much! Thelema is a great mod that wouldn't be half as good without the DNA250, and for me the DNA250 wouldn't be nearly as satisfying to use with this theme. Thank you CMK!

I would love to see a version with the Thelema name and it's logo substituted for the default Evolv would be great. I's pick the brown color if CMK chooses to add that variant for me. I liked the LostVape landscape but that one didn't carry on past version 7.4. I really dig the Thelema logo and its close to the Evolv one already, but I looked at doing this myself and found theme designer more complicated than I expected. I'm a tech guy and do linux bash scripting for remote server updating for a living but I can't seem to find where to just substitute one logo for a different one. Maybe that is by design? It gave me a headache so I figured I'd write up a review and ask. Thanks!

Response from the author:

Hi - thank you very much for your feedback!

I hope the version meets your expectations

Landscape#1_ THELEMA-brown_V9_SP55-or-higher.ecigtheme

• Like 1
Link to review
BMan1959

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very well done! New users should pay attention to the warnings about modifying anything as unintended consequences can occur. It's nice to see a new approach to the user interface without overcomplicating anything and this one fits the intended purpose. Thank you and again very well done.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Wayneo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This theme is just what the doctor ordered for my old tired eyes. BIG numbers I can read without my glasses👍👍

All the features you need, not all the features there are. Replay works as expected. TC works as expected. Descriptive warnings.

(Disclaimer: I have been testing this theme before it was released)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to review
Phone Guy

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Which one is the BROWN THERION? With the gold text? there is a brown, and a therion, not a brown-therion.  Neither of the other 2 show as having gold text?

Hi, I apologize for not being self-explanatory when naming the themes.

ONLY the "Therion" theme has the golden text. In addition to the basic color brown, it also has its own graphic in the background.

WP1-dust.png

Basically, I can make you almost any color combination with almost any graphic.

I also have a silver version with the "Vapor Giant" logo on one of my mods...

Giant_LS.png Giant_MS.png

Link to review
BigLarry

A great theme for landscape fans. Many functions, easy to read, & an asset to the community all around. 

• Thanks 1
Link to review