✪ Hyperion - Odin Mini - Paranormal and others - Replay Ready - English & Italian ✪ 2.8.9

(41 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Last Version Rev 2.8.9 - August 2021

Full options theme with Replay. Rev 2.8.8 - March 2019

0288backgorund_compressed.thumb.jpg.347532c4af0c39e3506acbcee7dd15bf.jpg

Edited by Frank65

What's New in Version 2.0.0   See changelog

Released

rev002
Modified resistance & settings screens
New clearer icons for onoff toggle
minor adjustments , more colorful

Added Paranormal version

• Like 20
  • Thanks 13
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

mjordan79

· Edited by mjordan79

10 of 10 members found this review helpful 10 / 10 members

One of the best if not the best hands off. And the author constantly updates it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to review
FrankieS

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I have been using this theme from the moment I found it. That was a few versions back. This is as good as a color DNA theme, user interface, can get. It takes full advantage of the DNA-C color display, with bright colorful fonts, icons and screens. And it covers almost any variable that can be changed on device, without having to connect to eScribe software.  Everything is logically located and accessed, that is why this theme is so easy to navigate and work with. People have actually become interested in DNA color mods after seeing this theme, user interface, on mine. Highly recommended! 

***(Just) A suggestion to the designer: There are simply too many variables that can be changed in DNA's settings, which is fine by the way. But for people with vision problems and impairments, like my old uncle, working with extremely small fonts and icons becomes a challenge. He loves his Mirage and shows off the colorful screens to everyone around. It may  be nice to have a simpler version of this exact theme, with larger icons and fonts and instead, showing only the necessary options to change on the device(Like those on a non-programmable mod). So my old uncle can quit dragging my butt to his house every time he wants something checked or changed 🙂 Thank you Frank65. With this level of creativity, I would give more than 5 stars, if I could.

Link to review
GrumpyJoe

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

By far the most thorough and nicest theme I've seen for the 75C and now the 250C. It's my daily driver for all my DNA color mods. I use it as a base template and change the profile name and material name to small font and change the font color, but other than that....beautiful, thank you. Please keep up the great work! 

• Thanks 1
Link to review
noxtradamus

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

My first theme on my first  paranormal dna 250c mod. Thank you, so far all is good i have no problem or didnt find eny in few days i use it. Hope it will stay like that 👍

• Thanks 2
Link to review
eckotek

· Edited by eckotek

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I am trying to calibate my new Hcigar vt75c. I want puffs reset...

Response from the author:

Then push reset :

image.png.419328252fd74fa5c8e6c88fb46a65dc.png

image.png

Link to review
clivy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Just added to  my Mirage Looks nice and everything needed is there. Thanks!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Chodi

I just installed your latest version on my DNA75C. I have a question; when you enable Replay in the settings for a profile that uses temperature control it no longer allows you to set the watts only the temperature? Could you explain is there a way to set the watts in TC with Replay enabled? If not, then what is it then using for the watts setting?

• Thanks 1
Link to review
Hearts

Thank you! Its nice having the "Replay" on all Profiles. Appreciate all your work & it looks real nice!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
yanoostar

Grazie, tema ben fatto e abbastanza completo, sempre aggiornato.

Grazie Frank65

• Thanks 1
Link to review
N8dizzle

One of the best themes for paranormal 75c.

• Thanks 1
Link to review
bigbells

This is a good-looking and excellent theme that does a great job of displaying information in what to me is a more complete and better arrangement than the original theme does. This was my first time installing a new theme and I was briefly confused by the multiple files that showed when I went to download the theme. Just pick one! Installation is easy... just connect your device to Escribe, then open the saved file. You'll be asked if you want to install it. Click yes and it will happen.

Link to review
Canadianvape

· Edited by Canadianvape

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

nice and clean interface, but having the device increase watts by 0.5w and both degrees (temp) by 5 is a big con,  otherwise i would give it five stars. the way  it was programmed also makes it impossible/ridiculously hard to change those settings to the minimum. the backgrounds could do with a little more artwork.

Now you can select watts and temp increment in settings as per your preference

Link to review
konn4312

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

very nice and easy to watch theme congrats!

• Like 1
Link to review
Aavatar

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Personally, I think this is the most user friendly theme and almost everything packed in screen.

Keep up the good work mate!!!

• Thanks 1
Link to review
ronnyko

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

it looks good but crashes my thinkvape finder 250c,check battery and mod wont turn on,changed theme and its like new again.

sorry about that.

More than 10k downloads  and it's the first time I hear about theme crashing a mod like that.

My suggestion is ... check your mod 🤣

• Confused 1
Link to review
myk376

· Edited by myk376

i like this theme! its only my 3rd day being a proud dna owner. so im still getting used to this. quite a few themes ive flashed are really minimal. this one is jam packed but still easy to understand. i definitely enjoy having what seems like everything DNA has to offer in one theme rite at my fingertips... anyways two thumbs up and thank you hookn everyone up. take care.. one small issue, i would rather have my puff count instead of the last puff time showing on the main screen. this theme kicks ass!

Link to review
mactavish

I agree with the last review. I auditioned a bunch at the time I got my first DNA75c, been using this one ever since. I’m sure there are some good ones that are newer. As unfortunately it looks like Frank has moved on from anymore updates for over a year, hope he is well!

If you search, someone has updated Franks last version with some bug fixes. I have yet to try it. Long LIVE Franky65. 

Link to review
nightwire

Love this stunning and super functional theme. Use it for MTL in replay and everything works perfectly.  Thanks so much for your effort and work on this theme  Frank! 😎👍

• Thanks 1
Link to review
JapoBR

Really nice theme! Love the last puff information option right on the main screen. Just wish it was more minimalistic like the Material-ish Red/Ocean. But that would be just a plus for me. Congratulations!

• Thanks 1
Link to review