✪ Hyperion - Odin Mini - Paranormal and others - Replay Ready - English & Italian ✪ 2.8.9

(41 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Last Version Rev 2.8.9 - August 2021

Full options theme with Replay. Rev 2.8.8 - March 2019

0288backgorund_compressed.thumb.jpg.347532c4af0c39e3506acbcee7dd15bf.jpg

Edited by Frank65

What's New in Version 2.8.9   See changelog

Released

Hello

This is going to be last version of my theme(s) , unfortunately I have very short free time to work on it.

I've tested this for the whole last year , anyway If you find any bugs and\or misalignment I'm sorry.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 13
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

right click on wattage , click "select other control" until you reach the temperature one.

I know it's tricky and unfriendly , but that's how the theme editor works :grimacing:

4 hours ago, Frank65 said:

right click on wattage , click "select other control" until you reach the temperature one.

I know it's tricky and unfriendly , but that's how the theme editor works :grimacing:

Could you please show me in a screenshot like before? Thank you

u think I got it now, thank you so much. Going from sp1.5 to sp15 Is a headache

Edited by Canadianvape

Awesome theme. Started with 2.8.3. Upgraded to 2.8.4 and when changing wattage, it's changing it in increments of 5 watts.  I flashed a different theme to make sure it's not my dna250c, and watts incremented in 1 watt increments. I flashed back

to 2.8.4 as my wattage is set to my style.   I honestly don't remember if that happened in 2.8.3 as I haven't changed my wattage until today. 

In 2.8.3 the wattage adjusted in 0.5W increments. Must have been an oversight by Frank if it's now adjusting in 5W increments. You can change the increments yourself however in theme designer to whatever suits your style. 

Hello

In 2.8.4 I added two new themes for DNA250C , only in those themes wattage increments are 5W (I assumed that fits better a 250W mod). Also these themes have powerbank menu available.

All other themes are still  0.5 watts increment like before.

Edited by Frank65

Frank, with the latest 2.8.4 I'm experiencing a small regression compared to the previous version on the Replay feature.
Even when I use Kanthal, the button is marked as "Ready" with the green check mark and it's clickable. If I click it, the box "flash" for a moment but obviously it doesn't activate the feature.
With the previous version, the feature was automatically skipped when using Kanthal.

For the remaining parts, congratulations as usual: the theme has improved greatly (again!). Really impressed on how much love you put into this theme.

BTW, I'm using the italian version for HCigar VT75c

Edited by mjordan79

I assume you have a seperate profile in your device for Kanthal, if so just uncheck Replay in that profile on escribe and you should be good to go. 

14 hours ago, mjordan79 said:

Even when I use Kanthal, the button is marked as "Ready" with the green check mark and it's clickable. If I click it, the box "flash" for a moment but obviously it doesn't activate the feature.
With the previous version, the feature was automatically skipped when using Kanthal.

Hello and thanks for the feedback.

The difference between the old and new version on replay function are only aesthetic , I mean I just replaced a picture with another one.

The condition (which turn  the ready pic on)  "Coil can replay" is the same , and it comes from firmware not from my (or any theme).  I doubled checked this ;)

So sorry I cannot help ....  don't use kanthal on replay :grimacing:

ps : tonight I will try to put on a ka1 coil and see what's happen ...

Edited by Frank65

34 minutes ago, mackman said:

Frank I do not see an option to "Lock Ohms" in profile 8

Hello

I moved the lock option to resistance menu  :

lock.png

Edited by Frank65
  • Like 1

This may be a stupid question, but I am new to downloading themes to a mod. How do I actually upload it to my DNA 250 once I have downloaded a theme to my PC?

Thanks in advance,

Hello @CK1  , you have to (I assume you're using windows o.s. ) :

1. Connect your device to a pc via usb cable
  2. Locate on pc where the file is (file extension is .ecigtheme )
  3. Double click on this file , a small window opens
  4. On this window click button "Yes, Install"
  5. Wait until the file is uploaded
  6. Enjoy 😀
Edited by Frank65

Hi Frank!

Two days ago I found out your theme and I use it as my favor theme on my Mirage 75C. It's a really good work and I thank you for offering it to us!

Just two remarks.

I changed the color of second last line from deep blue to yellow. You know, as an old man I need a lot of light to read and the dark colors do not help! 👴

The other one is in regards with the "readings". I use an SSL316L in TC, 0.8 Ω, 210 Temp, 16 Watts and a punch (preheat) of 22 Watt. By pressing the firing button, I observe that the wattage indication on the 4th line (under the temp indicator) does not follow up the preheat exactly and it is a bit slow. I mean that having pressed the button, it needs one second to show the watt number and shows 19 or 19.5, sometimes even 18(!), but never the 22 watt. And then, of course, shows 16 watt. In the same time, having running the Device Monitor in the Escribe, the indications are very correct and according to settings. 

I don't know if this has to do with the theme or it is an issue of the DNA.

Pleased to hear your opinion.

Many thanks again!

Hello Loxias

Happy you like my theme.

Maybe the DNA firmware (the theme is just aesthetic , you cannot decide data refresh time or modify the logic) has a lower refresh of Device Monitor. So I think the lag on preheat indication is not something you can modify and it's common to all themes. Maybe you can try a simpler theme and see if it reacts faster... ?

Hello Frank.

OK, there is no need to try another theme. All in all I know that the mod is working as it should to. My question was because of curiosity... 😄

I'll watch the topic for a new version.

All the best!