(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Edited by CMK aka gwyar

What's New in Version 4.1   See changelog

Released

V 4.1:
- some new hidden features and shortcuts
- - If you have chosen a logo on the lock and home screens, the time will be shown by highlighting; by confirming you go directly to the settings for the theme
- - By highlighting and confirming the display of the operating mode on the home screen, you lock the device
- - On (almost) every screen that can be used for vaping, there is a hidden shortcut to the detailed profile settings (highlight and confirm the words "Replay" or "TC-Mode")

- einige neue, versteckte Funktionen und Shortcuts
- - wenn Du Dich für ein Logo auf Lock- und Homescreen entschieden hast, wird Dir durch highlighten die Uhrzeit angezeigt; durch Bestätigen gelangst Du direkt zu den Einstellungen für das Theme
- - durch Highlighten und Bestätigen der Anzeige des Betriebsmodus auf dem Homescreen sperrst Du das Gerät
- - auf (fast) jedem Screen, welcher zum Vapen genutzt werden kann , befindet sich ein versteckter Shortcut zu den detaillierten Profileinstellungen (Highligt und Bestätige die Schriftzüge "Replay" oder "TC-Mode")

V4.0.6:
- Fixed display errors in lockscreen and mainscreen when only displaying the time (without date) when the temperature control was not activated (shit, what's all this nested ...)
- Improved navigation in the configuration screen for main and lock screens

4.0.5: - The lockscreen can now be configured even more finely, font size partially changed

4.0.4: -added special "dotMod-Edition"

2008635761_lockscreendotMod1.png.6df4502b659dc9bfab9b2adfafb7c46a.png

4.0.2:

in the event of a final change, the status window on the mainscreen is lost .... ok, shit happens - it's back again

4.0.1:

Resolution of the manual resistance setting refined to 0.001

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

zark

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Безусловно, очень серьёзная и грамотная разработка. Ставлю наивысшую оценку, но все же, мне кажется, что необходимо увеличить разрядность сопротивления +/- 0.001 это слишком грубо для корректировки вручную ( ИМХО).

В целом стиль, функциональность и удобство оценка отлично!

Печать.jpg

Response from the author:

I did it 😉

profile.png

Link to review
Gavnaf

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

The settings that I put in one screen, to which you go by pressing one button, you made on three different unreadable screens, which you still need to get to. Very confusing menu, strange choice of colors, small print.
I am preparing a modified version of "Argus 2.0" where the same settings will be placed in one tab of the main screen. In my themes, I always try to make the interface as friendly and fast as possible, but you confused everything so that you yourself had to draw labyrinths in the description.

Response from the author:

It is interesting to hear your opinion.

Are you criticizing based on the screenshot (s) or have you installed the theme? I mean, the operation is quite intuitive once the principle is understood. Incidentally, I do not understand the criticism of the font size at all, you use smaller font yourself ...

The choice of color and font are based as closely as possible on the LCARS specifications. Maybe you should google "LCARS" to understand the graphics - then you will also recognize the effort behind this theme.

"In my themes, I always try to make the interface as friendly and fast as possible, but you confused everything so that you yourself had to draw labyrinths in the description." 

You should do the work to completely depict your own theme as a diagram - you would be surprised that it looks insignificantly less complex.

In short - I think you just didn't understand my theme.

Link to review