2 Screenshots

About This File

LCARS BasicTheme-3.pngLCARS BasicTheme-4.png

I have reduced the functions to the absolute minimum; no clock, no date, no nothing ...

The navigation is simple - screen exit down round robin and exit up to lock the device.

The result: no shuffling through menus and submenus - just vaping and everything you need is on exactly one screen!

The following screenshots are from my basic themes for dna75c / 250c - just for vaping V3.1; are however fully implemented in a customized design:

#PowerMode.png#TempControledMode.png

PLEASE NOTE:

The change of wire type must still be completed by pressing the firebutton, since the wire is tested internally

- The gradation of the power setting is of course adapted to the performance

- all protections against erroneous settings (eg Temp-Protect in power mode), as usual from my enhanced themes

#Toggles.png

#Warnings.png

-the functions for REPLAY are only enabled in power mode (as provided by Evolv) and only after activation if the coil is REPLAY-capable.

#ReplayReady.png

- if replay is activated, the specific functions are only displayed, if the coil is replayable

Replaying.png

TO THE EXPERIENCED USERS:

#TempControledPreheat.png

Well, the display of the Preheat temperature is quite interesting, but to set this directly seems pointless, since the chipset works in fixed increments.
As far as I interpret the behavior correctly, these steps are dependent on the set target temperature, as well as the exceeding of the TC target temperature in Preheat is not possible - even if the direct temperature input suggests something else. There is a direct dependency between Preheat-Temp and Preheat-Punch.
So I decided to display the preheat temperature (assigned by the chipset) - but the setting is done as a preheat punch.
Should someone explain to me in an understandable way that my explanations are wrong, I will go back this step, of course.

What's New in Version 4.3.2   See changelog

Released

Technical and visual adjustments to the current enhanced version

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

If there are problems with the font used in the LCARS-theme, it may be due to the fact that you certainly do not have it on your pc. Therefore the download link can be found here:

https://gtjlcars.de/LCARSindex/LCARSFONTS.htm

Direct download LCARS GT3J.ttf

If there are problems installing the font on Windows 10 -

adding-new-fonts-to-theme-designer (Thanks to user Formula 1)

Edited by gwyar

Share this comment

For everyone who is interested in this theme: I am currently working on an enhanced version that exceeds all (my) previous themes.  The interface will be switchable between English and German, 4 different lockscreens to choose from within the same theme and almost everything that the chipset makes possible.  At the moment I am in the final test phase, the release is planned for May 1st.

Für alle, welche an diesem Theme interessiert sind: ich arbeite gerade an einer enhanced Version, welche alle (meine) bisherigen Themes übertriffft. Die Oberfläche wird zwischen Englisch und deutsch umschaltbar sein, 4 verschiedene Lockscreens zur Auswahl innerhalb des gleichen Themes und fast alles, was der Chipsatz möglich macht. Im Augenblick befinde ich mich in der finalen Testphase, die Veröffentlichung ist zum 1. Mai geplant.

• Like 1

Share this comment