DNA 75 Color, 100 Color, 250 Color

1,144 files

1. Vapoo.ecigtheme

Vapoo.de is my virtual livingroom and for me the best Forum about vaping in german. So i made a theme for me and my buddies there. 
    Colors of text according to the "dark theme". Lockscreen shows the logo of the forum, the 2 others are selfmade coils (fused Claptons and Alien).
    All features of DNA should be avaiable, feel free to comment, if something is wrong or should be changed

21 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Thelema 1.0

I am glad to inform you that I am back! I present to you my new theme. It is based on a theme from box mod lost vape Thelema.

507 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

3. Pale Digital

Modified the famous Digital theme to better suit my taste and style. Currently using it in Hyperion, probably will flash into my Therions as well. 
    Here's what's different compared to the original Digital theme:
    Background is brightened and desaturated, resulting in a much better contrast and readability, especially on lowest brightness settings Preheat/Replay pedals are also brightened and desaturated Swapped the "Puff info" and "Live puff" icons, as it wasn't making any sense Replaced "Profile" link on the main screen with "Puff info", as I find that chart extremely handy "Puff info" screen got a darker background and taller/wider chart, providing for a much better readability Various color and brightness tweaks, still work in progress. In future versions I probably will fool around with typefaces.

471 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Argus 2.5

591 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Hyperion Simply Complex

Clear and optimized selection. I think it works.
    In jedem Profil lassen sich alle Funktionen einzeln festlegen und speichern.
    Ist das Coil-Material mit "Watt" ausgewählt, ändert sich die Auswahlmöglichkeit im Main-Screen von TC-Mode Ein/Aus auf Replay Ein/Aus. Jetzt könnt ihr im Main-Screen das Replay einschalten. Wird Replay nicht eingeschaltet feuert ihr im Watt-Modus.
    Im Watt- und Replay- Modus könnt Ihr über das Flammen-Symbol den Boost ein/aus- schalten und den Boost-Punsh einstellen.
    Ist Replay eingeschaltet und der Schriftzug Replay ist grün (Can-Replay), ändert sich der Main-Screen, jetzt könnt Ihr Save-Puff, Cancel und die Warmth im Main-Screen ändern. Der Widerstandswert wechselt auf die tatsächliche Watt- Ausgangsleistung und wird angezeigt.
    Ist das Coil-Material mit einer Metall-Legierung ausgewählt, ändert sich die Auswahlmöglichkeit im Main-Screen auf TC-Mode Ein/Aus.
    Im TC-Modus könnt Ihr über das Flammen-Symbol den Prehead ein/aus- schalten und Prehead -Punsch einstellen. Die Einstellungs-Möglichkeiten unter dem Flammen-Symbol (Coil-menu) ändern sich entsprechend dem aktuellen Modus; Reply, Watt oder TempControl- Modus.
    Das Batterie- Menu erkennt die Anzahl der verfügbaren Zellen und zeigt die Spannung der einzelnen Zellen einzeln an.

Wichtig war mir, dass ich die Werte auf dem Display auch vom weiten erkennen kann.

Farb- Legende der Optionsfelder:
    Weiß=Eingeschaltet / Enable
    Grau=Deaktiviert / disable
    Grün=Bereit / yes we can 😉
    Rot= nicht möglich
    Viele Grüße.

All functions can be individually defined and saved in each profile within.
    if coil material are selected for "Watt" the selection value in the main screen will be switched from TC mode on/off to Replay Mode on/off. Now you can switch the replay on / off in the main screen. If Replay is not switched on you will be fire in wattage mode.
    You can use the flame symbol to switch the boost on/off and set the boost punch, in watt mode and replay mode also.
    The view of main screen will be changed if Replay switched on and the text Replay goes green (Can-Replay), Now you can set the options Save-Puff, Cancel-Puff and the Replay-Warmth adjustment. The resistance value will be switch to the actual watt output power value.
    if coil material are selected for "metal alloy" the selection value in the main screen will be switched to TC mode on/off.
    To setup the prehead on/off and prehead punch in TC mode, use the flame symbol.
    All Settingoptions changes automaticly for the flame symbol at the current used mode; Replay, Wattage or TempControl mode.
    The battery menu recognizes the number of available cells and shows the each voltage of the cells.
    It was important to me that I can see the values on the display from afar.

Color legend of the option fields:
    White = switched on / enable
    Gray = deactivated / disable
    Green = ready / yes we can 😉
    Red = not possible
    Regards

197 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

6. Date A Live: Nightmare

Took my Basic Additional Information theme and addded Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live on the first screen.

106 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. KOBRA

Black snake display background hyperion dna 100c
    KOBRA.ecigtheme

185 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Red Star of the Solar Federation

Red Star of The Solar Federation.ecigtheme

51 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. ExsiTheme

I wanted to create a simple Kawaii theme for my 250c... so I did. Not too different from the original theme, just cuter

84 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. big yoshi aesthetic vaporwave meme theme

BIG yoshi

115 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. goku dragon ball z

made this for a friend

370 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

12. Prisma PR

Easy to use 

42 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. VapeDroid-X1C2-(S,ST,B) Replay enabled theme (DNA75C)

This is the ultimate version
    Redesigned version of the original VapeDroid X1C2-S Theme, this theme implements the replay function, either in watts mode (temp sensing material required) or temp mode.
    Has new options, menus, and logic of operation, as preheat, boost, warmth for replay, enable / disable temp protection for temperature sensing materials.
    For advanced users, as it has many configurable options.

348 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

14. Apocalypse

This is the standard theme of the Hyperion DNA 100C used with the Nautilus III vaporizer.
    Only the main screen and the lock screen have been modified.

Das ist das Standard Thema der Hyperion DNA 100C, benutzt mit dem Nautilus III Verdampfer.
    Lediglich der Main Screen und der Lock Screen wurden modifiziert.

226 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

15. Blank Additional Informational Theme (Modular).

This is a bare bones theme that has been tweaked to display additional information:
    Voltage display for atomisers.
    Amp display for atomisers.

Puff counter.
    With this blank theme you can freely add your own picture to it.

235 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

16. SPIDER MAN THEME

Hi guys. Today I created a new theme spider man. hope y'all like it

538 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. New Tribal theme

New fire logo. puff so it will ignite

195 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Exclusivo DNA

Exclusivo DNA

550 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. nelson zeta Viejo gato negro

nelson zeta viejo gato negro

144 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

20. nelson zeta negro y rojo

todo negro y rojo

49 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. nelson zeta

nelson zeta

90 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. nelson zeta viejo gato

nelson zeta viejo gato

293 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. Centaurus theme for hyperion

Hi guys. Hope y'all like my new theme. Credit to the original owner of this theme. I just edit a little bit 

879 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. Marillion - An Hour Before It's Dark Theme

Based on Material-ish Ocean theme for DNA color screen devices by sirtimmytimbit@gmail.com https://reddit.com/user/sirtimmytimbit

70 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Hyperion TRIBAL THEME

Hi Guys. I hope y'all like my new custom theme. And for the tribal lover here. Hope y'all like it too 

168 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted