DNA 75 Color, 100 Color, 250 Color

1,144 files

1. Smokerstore Taifun DNA Color Theme

Hier bekommt Ihr das Smokerstore Taifun V1 Black&White Theme mit Replay!
    Bewertung ist gern gesehen, Viel spaß wünsche ich

SmokerstoreDNACV10black&white-replay-.ecigtheme

443 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. BWacher Theme for Mirage Taifun

For all Taifun Fans.
    DNA 75c Replay Theme with Smokerstore Taifun Logo.

79 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. AEQUITAS

So a close friend of AmbitionZ VapeR told me that his mate had got together with Hellvape and designed a new Atty, and could i make a theme to celebrate it's launch. This is what i came up with.
    If you're a dripper / Squonker you really should check out this Atty most reviewers are placing it on the same level as the Dead Rabbit and The Drop.

132 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Star Vape Rerun

Update of "Deep Vape Nine". Including the new replay feature, with only a couple of days testing. I prefer to have the time visible on the main screen, so I've lumped wattage, temperature and replay into one field depending on the mode the device is currently in. The replay screen has a broken Enterprise or one with a rainbow showing if the device is able to enter replay, also included is the wattage and temperature fields which are labels when the device is in replay mode. This is to give an indication of the replay settings in case forgotten or the atty changes? The replay feature is shown as a string of musical notation. Enjoy, and any feed back is welcome (except for the battery at 100% overflow, which is fine for me as my fully charged batteries read at around 95%).

82 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Cabbage Evolv Dark

I am not even close to being an expert so i'm open to comments on how to make the menus better. Also if you have a request for the main lock screen icon that tailors to your favourite mod / atty i'm willing to give it a bash. include a colour too if that matters to you, i find darker themes with white menus work better.

906 downloads

(4 reviews)

9 comments

Updated

6. Cabbage Evolv Light

Light Version 

630 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

7. Cabbage Evolv Framed 250C

A Framed Evolv theme with COMPLETE menus.  All the features you need...  you can see them all in the pictures apart from the battery screen will extend to 1, 2, 3 or 4 batteries depending on your mod.
    There is a empty space on the main screen, above Settings,  if you look at the STATUS screen you will see this space is customisable to your preference by selecting one of the toggles. Choosing more than one toggle will just overlay them so don't !!
    I have plans to release this one in a dark theme for those of you with... shall we say...  lesser eyesight

1,068 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Gedeon Duck Theme

An enhanced default DNA 75C theme, new settings Menu, optimized for fine Temperature Control, and provides support for Replay Mode.
    credits to original Jason Villamil’s theme.

102 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. BWacher Theme for Mirage Carbon Black Replay

Original Version, Black Carbon, White Letters and Replay Mode.

101 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. For the Horde V4

A simple clean World of Warcraft Horde them for the 75c and 250c

433 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. BWacher Theme for Mirage Carbon Turquise Replay

Original LV Theme with Replay and Puffcounter. Carbon Background, Turquise and White Letters.

106 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Dark Space

Original Theme by Tad, modified to be a bit more subtle and added and removed a few things. Customized for the Lost Vape Paranormal 250C.   Extract from Original Theme   "Theme in the style of Material Design for Android Wear.   Coil material, temperature, watts, and resistance settings are all accessible from the main screen. Additional settings are consolidated in one menu tree, similar to Android devices.   Based on the default Paranormal 75C theme by DJLsb Vapes."  

424 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

13. BWacher Theme for Mirage Carbon Black with Replay

Based on theme from Jasonvillamil , modded by me.

173 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Clear

Tested on Lost vape Mirage.
    Simple and clear theme.
    ----------------------------
    V1.0 Initial Release

154 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Medieval

Large Status window on screen

70 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. Classic Advanced

Classic Advanced
    A stylised and subtle theme based on the stock version and enhancing it with more available options within eScribe so you don't have to plug in your mod to tamper.
    Designed with simplicity but pure functionality and every day regular-use in mind.
    The theme's colours have been optimised to look its clearest and most legible on the DNA250C screen from all viewing angles.
    LED light has been programmed to match the colours on the theme. 
    Please note: The replay function has been entirely edited, please go to the Replay screen to switch it on/off , toggle the warmth,  switch on/off whether it's active on the profile in use and finally if you want to replay your last puff.
    This is designed to work with dual-battery DNA250C mods, the battery functions will not clock the rest of the cells if you're using more than 2. 
    Classic Advanced.ecigtheme

347 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

17. Plain Themes with Black Text

This is a set of plain themes for DNA 75C boards. Comes with white, turquoise and pink  background with black text. It has punch mode with a scale for non-temp sensing materials such as Kanthal.

415 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Plain Themes with Black Background

This is a set of plain themes for DNA 75C boards. Comes with black background with white, turquoise and pink text options. It has punch mode with a scale for non-temp sensing materials such as Kanthal.

267 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Achim´s Therion Theme Deutsch

Hi!
    Ich habe mal ein Therion DNA 75C Theme erstellt komplett in Deutsch mit den wichtigsten Funktionen. 
    Preheat (Boost) für Wattmodus: Einfach im Verdampfer Menü weiter nach Oben oder unten gehen
    Hoffe es gefällt euch. Viel Spaß damit!

189 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. Sade Türkçe Temalar

Sade sevenler için Türkçe DNA 75C Teması. Siyah arka plan üzeri beyaz ve turkuaz seçenekleri. Kanthal vb. TC modunda kullanılamayan teller için punch (ani ısıtma modu) vardır ve skalalıdır.
    This is a plain theme in Turkish language. Comes with black background  with white or turquoise text options. It has punch mode with a scale for non-temp sensing materials such as Kanthal.

199 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

21. Boxer DNA 250C Theme

DNA 250C Theme for Mac & Windows

192 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. Paranormal DNA250C Simple Carbon Theme Ver. 1.0.0

First of all, I'm sorry for the few people that downloaded my overtly ambitious theme, although in theory it should've work, but it really didn't. Watts, Replay, and TC must be run on it's respective Profiles. I went back to the drawing board and remake my previous theme.   -  Watts, Replay, and TC modes, each respective profiles will have their own Boost Punch/Preheat/Warmth method, can also toggle those three boost functions ON and OFF. This has been tested and it works as it should.   - Since Boost now can be toggled ON/OFF from the main screen, I removed the default watt boost profile.   - Removed Charging feature.   - Attached also the Profile and Escribe settings associated with this theme.   For longer term evolution and future improvements on this theme, I will keep this theme permanently here.
    Paranormal DNA250C Simple Carbon.ecig
    Paranormal DNA250C Simple Carbon.ecigprofile

350 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. DNA 75C Illuminati 2

Illuminati Theme 2

62 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

24. TürkiyeV2 Türkçe Tema

Türk arka planlı ve Türkçe DNA 75C Teması. Kanthal vb. TC modunda kullanılamayan teller için punch (ani ısıtma modu) vardır ve skalalıdır.
    Ne Mutlu Türk'üm Diyene!
    This is a theme in Turkish language with Turk concept. It has punch mode with a scale for non-temp sensing materials such as Kanthal.

114 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted