DNA 75 Color, 100 Color, 250 Color

1,145 files

1. Mass Effect

It is my first Theme and it' for all Fans from Mass Effect. This Theme is for DNA 75C and DNA 250C. It can not Replay.
    I hope you enjoy it. 😀

57 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

2. Pipeline

Pipeline is a bright n unique theme for your refreshment. Battery Indicators & other readouts are designed based on pipeline water level, meters and switches.

METER KNOW-HOW
    Center Meter: Battery Indicator.
    Left side meter: Coil Power indicator.
    Right side meter: Atomizer Voltage Output indicator.

OTHER FEATURES
    On Home page: Puff Counter Reset, Replay on/off, board temprature, Power, Record, Save, Replay, Charging/Discharging/Powerbank indicators.

LOCKSCREEN: 
    Battery indicator is diplayed as the water level inside the pipeline. As the battery drains, water level gets low. While charging, it will display input Amps as well.
    USB Data Icon & USB Charging icon on lockscreen turns green when connected to PC / Power respectievely. Powerbank Icon turns red when connnected used as powerbank.
    and much more..
    Hope you'll enjoy..

Thanks
    Manish RD Themes
    ManishRDThemes©2021 & PipelineTheme©2021 are private properties. All Rights Reserved. Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

48 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. StattQualm - Renaissance des alten Logos

In meinem Archiv bin ich über eines meiner ersten Themes gestolpert - "StattQualm" von Anfang 2019....
    ich habe es in der Funktion weitgehend an meinen aktuellen Stand angepasst, soweit es möglich war ohne den ursprünglichen Charakter zu zerstören.
    Das Theme ist komplett in deutsch gehalten.

- Die Schrittweite der Leistungseinstellung ist abhängig von der eingestellten Leistung
    - auf falsche Einstellungen wird deutlich hingewiesen (eg Temp-Protect in power mode), as usual from my enhanced themes
    (DIE FOLGENDEN SCREENSHOTS STAMMEN NICHT VON DIESEM THEME, BEINHALTEN ABER DIE FUNKTIONEN/DARSTELLUNGEN)

- Die Funktionen für "REPLAY" werden nur angezeigt/freigegeben in power mode (material => Watt / as provided by Evolv) und nur nach Aktivierung, vorausgesetzt, die Wicklung ist für "REPLAY" geeignet

______________________________________________________________________________
    TO THE EXPERIENCED USERS:

Well, the display of the Preheat temperature is quite interesting, but to set this directly seems pointless, since the chipset works in fixed increments.
    As far as I interpret the behavior correctly, these steps are dependent on the set target temperature, as well as the exceeding of the TC target temperature in Preheat is not possible - even if the direct temperature input suggests something else. There is a direct dependency between Preheat-Temp and Preheat-Punch.
    So I decided to display the preheat temperature (assigned by the chipset) - but the setting is done as a preheat punch.
    Should someone explain to me in an understandable way that my explanations are wrong, I will go back this step, of course.

150 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. NEO Cloudz [on Crack™] {DNA250C + DNA75C}

This is the most advanced, feature packed vaping experience OR YOUR MONEY BACK!!!
    Pick up your vape.
    Have a taste of 2077, have some NEO Cloudz.

HATE THIS???
    Please fill in the following (very short) feedback form I would really appreciate it, especially if you DON'T want to download this. I want to make this better for everyone!
    https://forms.gle/bSKWzHjmYJoyAmrE6
    Do you think I have desecrated the holy sanctity of Frank?
    This theme didn't used to be this hot 🥵. Think of this version as a spiritual successor to Frank's before, erghmm, it got hooked on all that... pink. Also check this for a more comprehensive change log
    Neo Clouds On Crack has Frank at it's very core, hardened and sharpened until it's latest iteration. This.
    Dev Style:
    I'm a massive h*cking nerd if you couldn't already tell. This theme is themed after a computer terminal as that is where I spent most of my days. I love the minimalist high contrast look and wanted to bring that l33t l00k to not only to just my vape but YOUR vape!
    A new version is submitted as I create them. While this means you will get extremely fast updates; this also means you *will* experience bugs and inconsistencies in the UI. Report them if you care. I am only human however meticulous I am.

837 downloads

(3 reviews)

26 comments

Updated

5. Stattqualm Theme with TC and Replay

Ein schlichtes Theme mit Fokus auf Lesbarkeit

95 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Smokerstore Blue Theme with TC and Replay

85 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Smokerstore Theme (without TC and Replay) B

82 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Smokerstore Theme (without TC and Replay) A

Ein schlichtes Theme, ohne Firlefanz und mit Fokus auf Lesbarkeit.

60 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. LICH KING

lich king theme

351 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Light House

LightHouse Theme is designed with the idea of beautiful and huge LightHouses we see on the beach side. The LightHouse on the lock screen is designed and crafted to such perfection that it will indicate the battery level of your favorite mod accurately and gracefully.

LOCK SCREEN
    Light House:
    Yellow beam light will indicate the level of Battery
    Green beam light will indicate that the mod is charging
    Red beam light will indicate the battery is in power bank mode

HOME SCREEN
    Meter: Indicates the level of battery
    Center Bulb: Fire Indicator

OTHER FEATURES
    USB Data Icon turns blue & USB Charging icon turns green when connected to PC / Power respectively. Puff Reset counter & Puff reset button.

and much more..

Hope you'll enjoy it..

Thanks
    Manish RD

ManishRDThemes©2021 & LightHouseTheme© are private properties. All Rights Reserved. Dubai, United Arab Emirates.  

88 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. anubis theme

my firsy theme
    anubis.ecigtheme

178 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

12. Vape Boy 3000 Vertical Polished

Vape Boy 3000 by Ash Cordill
    One of the features this theme shows off is the ability to use the battery level as conditional actions. The battery gauge will turn from green to red every 10% down to 30%. The pip boy's limbs will also cripple as the battery goes to 85%, 70%, 55%, and 40%.
    Edited By EDcreative.
    Turned theme into a portrait/vertical one, repositioning items as needed.
    Further Edited by RiotDNA
    Polished the look, settings, and features of the vertical portrait version 1.0.0 of Vape Boy 3000.

303 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. DNA GLOBAL Resurection.

Simple themes by lv dna indonesia
    enjoy 😁 Jangan lupa ngopi ☕
    " MUST TRY IT "
    More smooth ,
    More stable ,
    More features , 
    More fresh look & bright .
    Name : DNA GLOBAL , Resurection
    Date : 01.06.21
    Version : 5.0.0
    Firmware : INT 44 - 1st by open the box.
    Support device : All DNA collor device
    75C - 100C - 250C

Signature
    JHONATAN

***** IF ANY ISSUE OR WRONG COLLOR TO FIX PLEASE TELL US , I WILL BE HAPPY TO FIX IT *****

439 downloads

(2 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

14. Cz theme

Verze pro DNA 75C a 250C s českým jazykem. 
    Ovládání je lehké a intuitivní. 
    Testováno a funkční. 

112 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. One Piece Sanji Theme

Theme One Piece With Sanji
    Tested On Thelema DNA250c

253 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Mozart Theme by Vape.Aura

Maybe I'm going somewhere with the composer themes..

65 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. Black Text On White Paper

Layout of the default Evolv Theme
    I altered the color scheme and size of this theme to have large fonts, black text, and a white background for people who may have difficulty with their eyesight.

141 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Beethoven Theme by Vape.Aura

Ta ta ta taaaaaaa. Guess the piece!

55 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Music Figure by Vape.Aura

A minimal music theme with a bit of colour. Enjoy!

40 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

20. Claret theme by Vape.Aura

Color code (#74142D). Minimal theme with extra information and controls added to the main screen (brightness, stealth, ohm lock). Enjoy!

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. Guitar Theme No.2 Corrected by Vape.Aura

The same as the Guitar Theme no.2 but made the menu easier to see by removing the pictures. Another member informed me about this problem and I want to say I am very thankful. Enjoy!

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

22. Blue Tint theme by Vape.Aura

You want to control your stealth mode on your mod? No worries! Based on blue colour.

64 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Dark Theme by Vape.Aura

A minimal dark theme with some extra info on the Main Screen. Power adjustment is set to 1w increments. Hope you enjoy!

124 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. GameSense Theme

GameSense.pub theme for Evolv 250 Color 
    Make Skeet Great Again!

222 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. CRFlamengo Theme