DNA 75 Color, 250 Color

685 files

1. Paranormal White

This is a tweaked White Paranormal version of Jasonvillamil's 'Evolv DNA 75C Enhanced Default Theme 2.0'.
    I find this easier to read at night (My eyesight needs functionality over form ). I also removed the Performance screen as I found it unnecessary, the profile is changed on the Main Screen now (sorry Jasonvillamil ). To change Materials goto the Profile Screen on the Settings Screen. The  screen temp increment is changed to 1 degree increments as I tend to only make small adjustments due to enviromental changes.
    All Credit for the Original theme goes to Jasonvillamil.

739 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

2. EvolvOfTime - Zelda Theme: SIMPL ver.

You ever miss the old days? Here's a slight reminder of your youth, packed into a theme! Legend of Zelda fans rejoice with this beautiful tribute to Nintendo's greatest. All icons interact and work accordingly, The iconic 8bit heart is your battery meter. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as i liked putting it together.  
    -SIMPLIFIED VERSION-
    -HyruleKush

673 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Русская версия темы от Frank65

Русифицировал лучшую, на мой взгляд, тему от  Frank65 .
    Заменил иконки. Немного перекрасил.
    В новой версии поправил мелкие недочеты.
    В версии с "БП" разделительные полосы перекрашены в белый цвет.

324 downloads

(4 reviews)

10 comments

Updated

4. GreatVape first version by marcox4.

GreatVape first version by marcox4.

1,068 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Lostvape Therion Carbon Fiber DNA75C Theme

Lostvape Therion Carbon Fiber DNA75C Theme,
    First things first, Dear Sir DJLSB, Sorry for butchering your handsomely made DNA75C theme, but I can't help me being OCD and made my own changes. The theme basic is mostly the same structure as his theme, added Amps on Main Screen, adjusted characters and fields spacings, removed lock sequence screen, bright vertical type fonts on dark carbon fiber background. Please feel free to butcher this too if you guys want to.

640 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. MODRÁ HLAVA 75C-HI

Česká verze ovládání. Přidána funkce REPLAY (zde REPETE). Nová je grafická orientace v menu. Žádné obrázky pro analfabety, jen barevné pole a po jeho označení se objeví  žlutý popis funkce. Slibuji si rychlou orientaci v menu, později, při zapamatování barevných polí, ještě rychlejší přesun v nabídce. Zkoušel jsem to nějaký čas a zdá se mi, že to slouží dobře. Jednotlivé karty vypadají jednoduše a tak i přehledně.
    Přijde-li vám toto řešení tak užitečné, budu rád.
    Anatom
    HI-DNA75C-V2.1.0 Theme.ecigtheme

107 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Evolv DNA 75C Black Theme v2.1 24 Hour Clock

24 Hour clock  ,you can see the watch when in  vaping mode. Black instead of blue, easyer to see With my 52 years old eyes.
    Thanks to Evolve that let us do whatever we want With the Themes, i think this is very fun :-)
    Hope you Like it
    Best Regards
    Ivar

560 downloads

(0 reviews)

10 comments

Updated

8. EvolvOfTime- SIMPL ver. Zelda Theme

You ever miss the old days? Here's a slight reminder of your youth, packed into a theme! Legend of Zelda fans rejoice with this beautiful tribute to Nintendo's greatest. All icons interact and work accordingly, The iconic 8bit heart is your battery meter. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as i liked putting it together.  
    -SIMPLIFIED VERSION-
    -HyruleKush

283 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Therion Default Plus Color

This is the Evolv default theme with the addition of Therion logo on lock screen and wallpaper and expanded functionality.
    - System screen expanded
    - Units screen added
    - About screen expanded
    - Puff Info/Recording expanded
    - Settings expanded
    - Board screen added
    - Resistance screen added
    - Preheat screen added
    - Battery screen added
    - Puffs screen added
    - New Atomizer screen expanded

223 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. ThinkVape Theme - DNA75C & DNA250C & Replay

ThinkVape Theme - DNA75C & DNA250C & Replay

326 downloads

(1 review)

4 comments

Updated

11. batman theme

worked on this pretty hard because i love batman and all batman fans should have a comprehensive batman theme. 

376 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

12. The Hall of Vape 2018 Theme

THE HALL OF VAPE 2018 Theme für DNA Color Chips mit Replay!
    TheHallofVapesDNACV1Replay.ecigtheme

332 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. DNA 75C replay theme

I took some ideas about a few themes and put them toguether, essentially is the stock dna 75c theme with replay.
    EVOLV DNA75C REPLAY THEME.ecigtheme

338 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

14. Megaman Theme

My first dna75c theme. Hope you like it.

471 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. Lost Vape Mirage 75C - Replay Mode

DNA 75C Theme - Replay Mode for Lost vape Mirage

Note:
    In "Profile" inserted TC on / off. It is possible to activate / deactivate the tc directly from the box.
    Temp. Board and Temp. Room have been added to the main screen.

You must have the latest version of Escribe and the latest 75C DNA firmware installed.
    Before loading it on the box, make a backup copy of your old theme.

To activate / deactivate the Replay, go to: Menu -> Replay Mode

Report any errors, corrections, changes or additions. Thank you.

398 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. Can't read Sh^t

I wanted a theme that was easy to read in most lighting conditions. I wasn't going for something kick-ass, cool or pretty. I just wanted to see the stuff on the screen.
    I changed the font, changed the  colors for some of the text and highlights. I moved a few things around, and changed some names to protect the innocent from  eyestrain.
    I put this together in a few hours, starting off from Jason Villamil's 'Enhanced Default Theme'. I'm probably going to do some more tweaks to this but it should work alright now.
    Please double check my power or temp settings before using an atty. This was made on an HCigar VT75D.
    If you like it, or hate  it bit have constructive criticism, please leave a comment. 

EDIT (2019-03-21)
    The 8 profiles on the device are set as follows: Watts 1, Watts 2, Watts 3, SS316, SS316 +, SS316 ++, Nickel 200 and Titanium.
    I only use Kanthal and SS 316 coils, so I kept Ni200 and Ti as it was from stock.
    Adjust temp or watts by moving the highlight up or down to the desired segment, and hitting middle select button. (the watts or temp will turn GREEN so you know it is in up-down adjusting mode). Tap up or down until you are where you want, then hit the middle button agian to set the temp / watts. 
    If you STILL cannot adjust temp, please reply below.
    NOTE: the text in sub menus is VERY tiny. I will need to work on this some more. The main screen is easy enough to read, but you will have a tough time with the diagnostics.

461 downloads

(3 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

17. Project Sub Ohm Paranormal Theme

Just wanted to make a theme for the new Project Sub Ohm Paranormal mod to be matchy-matchy...almost all elements have been ganked from other themes and conjoined into this hodge-podge theme made for only one specific mod...but I thought maybe others would like it or for any one else who also bought a Project Sub Ohm Paranormal and wanted a theme specifically made for it. Enjoy and happy vaping Peeps!
    Yoshi1313

386 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

18. THERION

This is my first attempt to make a theme. I have tryed to make it simple and with big enough font and colors to read.
    The settings button should work now

430 downloads

(3 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

19. monster energy

simple monster energy theme i knocked up...... enjoy i hope

889 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

20. MadModder color theme

For those who owns the new Mad Modder 250c's 
    nice and NEW userfriendly design (17 June 2019) all info you need with replay function ->  Boost function Ohm lock toggle   V1.1.0    MadModder2019_V1.1.0 .ecigtheme

260 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Nagon Theme

Credit this theme to Mr Frank.

137 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Sexy

Simple and Sexy

464 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Sade Türkçe Temalar

Sade sevenler için Türkçe DNA 75C Teması. Siyah arka plan üzeri beyaz ve turkuaz seçenekleri. Kanthal vb. TC modunda kullanılamayan teller için punch (ani ısıtma modu) vardır ve skalalıdır.
    This is a plain theme in Turkish language. Comes with black background  with white or turquoise text options. It has punch mode with a scale for non-temp sensing materials such as Kanthal.

205 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

24. VapeBoy Color by CapnJames

VapeBoy Color Theme by CapnJames
    This Theme is based on Arctic Playboy 01 Theme V1.0 by DJLSB Vapes (Very small changes) which is losely based on DJLSB Vapes' Lost Vape Therion Theme, it took however huge influence from Team NFE's ArcticFox FW.
    Shoutout to:
    NFE Team /
    ArcticFox /
    DJLSB Vapes

547 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Biovape (bioshock) theme

Pretty much took the memory to the limit with this one. I have custom unlock icons, the spirals on the sides of the main will light up when charging, the gauge will light up following the wattage and the vial of Adam will control the brightness

330 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated