-last puff live ohm
    -last puff time
    -last puff A
    -board temp.
    -in temp. mode only: last puff live temp. in watt mode its not visible 
    -added a bar for battery
    -added a bar for volt
    -changed some colours to a cooler green 
    -Now one more decimal place for Watts (XX.x W)

all this in a very clear interface..if you see it on the dna..its still not overloaded

I update the theme from time to time 
    if you have any wish let me know.

Original Theme by www.djlsbvapes.com
    LostVape Therion DNA75c Theme

983 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

2. Paranormal - Crystal Ball

1.2 Fixed Resistance ohm Error.

907 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Paranormal black on white theme

i changed the logo in the lockscreen  and added some green color option for your selections from a existing theme from  @El_Kapitan, he did a great job!!
    in version 1.0.1 i added a working replay function in the main screen: by replay you toggle it on, then you vape when you have your perfect puff and then toggle on the circle. there is your perfect replay! 

Paranormal Blck-Whte theme.ecigtheme

232 downloads

(3 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

4. Personalized Material Dark

**Tad is the designer of the original theme, link below**
    Update 1.0.1- Attempted to add Replay functionality back in- Please let me know in the comments if it is not working properly, Thanks.
    Modified Material Dark theme. (Replay feature removed since I do not use it- it can be copied from the original theme and worked into the display if necessary.) <-- Updated, Non-Replay works just fine still.
    Very clean theme that displays all of the information you could want without looking too crowded. The idea is you don't ever have to dive into the Settings unless necessary.
    Added to the Main Screen: Time&date access, live puff access, total puff count,  and battery settings

PersonalizedMaterialDark1.0.1.ecigtheme

803 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

5. Mean Green (75c/250c w/Replay)

NOTE: I have a more up to date theme called "Plain and Simple" that now also offers a green-themed option. So if you want something minimal and simple, check that one out as well. It also supports TC, Replay, Wattage modes, etc.. it is just a bit improved over this one in a few ways I think. 
    ----------------------------------------------
    Mean Green v1.0
    Highlights:
    This theme is green. That's about it (it's pretty straightforward). Supports REPLAY on 75c and 250c devices. See info below if you are having issues with Replay on 75c. You can seen screenshots below of what the Main Screen looks like in Replay mode, and what the Settings screen looks like when Replay is enabled (there's more options visible).
    Features:
    Lock screen: battery level, time/date (which you can hide) Main screen: battery level, wattage, temp (if in TC mode), voltage (if not in TC mode), profile, coil resistance, current, Replay on/off if enabled in your profile Settings: Replay info, units F/C, puff counter Display: brightness, stealth, time/date set, hide time/date ----------------------------------------------
    Replay info: Latest version works with Replay for 75c devices. BUT you need to have the International Edition of EScribe 2.0 SP15.1 or greater. I also believe your 75c needs to have the right firmware as well (at least 1.1 SP33.2  -  that one works for me), once you update ESscribe it should prompt you to update firmware for your device. You also MUST enable Replay in your EScribe profile for it to work. 
    ----------------------------------------------
    Let me know what you think! You all always have the best ideas for fixes and improvements, so don't be shy! Leave a review or comment below.. (even if you don't like it  I need the feedback)
    Main Screen | Settings Page (when Replay enabled)

792 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

6. Green Ohm - English/Deutsch

Preheat (Boost) für den Watt-Mode! --- English versions for countries with date format m/d/yy (U.S.) and d/m/yy (UK/AU) available.

Um Preheat (Boost) für den Watt-Mode nutzen zu können, benötigt ihr EScribe Suite 2.0 SP6 (oder höher). Download hier: https://forum.evolvapor.com/topic/66731-early-firmware-and-escribe-suite/
    Bitte beachtet, dass dieses Feature nur auf Geräten mit der internationalen Firmware-Edition funktioniert - die U.S.-Edition ist davon ausgeschlossen.
    Falls ihr nicht sicher seid, in meinem Theme wird unter "System-Info" die Version angezeigt - dort muss "INT" stehen.

Die Navigation ist denkbar einfach...
    Gefeuert kann vom Main Screen aus, und vom Device Monitor (Aufzeichnungen). Hoch/Runter: durch's Menü scrollen, Werte verändern. Mittlere Taste: auswählen/bestätigen Von allen Seiten gelangt man mit der Feuer-Taste (außer Main Screen und Aufzeichnungen), bzw. dem Zurück-Pfeil, wieder zur vorherigen Seite. Das "Haus-Symbol" bringt einen - ohne Umwege - wieder zum Main Screen. - Auf die Seite "Neue Wicklung" gelangt man automatisch, sobald ein neuer Verdampfer/neue Coil montiert wurde.
    - Die Seite "Coil" ist zu erreichen, wenn man auf dem Main Screen den Widerstandswert ansteuert.
    - Die Seite "Einstellungen" ist über das Zahnradsymbol zu  erreichen.
    - Der "Schalter" versetzt das Gerät in den Standby-Modus (Lock Screen).

Die AM/PM-Anzeige verschwindet automatisch wenn das 24-Stunden-Format für die Zeit gewählt wird.

Die Einstellungen für "Stealth" werden erst dann wirksam, wenn das Gerät einmal in den Ruhemodus gegangen ist, oder versetzt wurde.
    Stealth Level:
    0: Stealth aus 1: Das Display dimmt nur leicht ab 2. Das Display dimmt etwa auf die halbe Helligkeit 3: Das Display schaltet sehr schnell ab (Vorsicht! Nix für langsame Zeitgenossen)  
    LED im Feuer-Taster:
    Blinkt langsam Rot: Gerät wird geladen Grünes Dauerlicht: Akku voll geladen Lila: Feuern  
    Über Lob, Anregungen, aber auch Kritik, würde ich mich sehr freuen.
    Viel Spaß
    Andy

(Alle Werte und Bezeichnungen im Screenshot sind nur beispielhaft)
    Für eine etwas vergrößerte Ansicht auf's Bild klicken...

747 downloads

(4 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. HI-DNA75C

Ucelená česká mutace. Na úvodní kartě je možnost: -volba profilu, -klikem přeměřit odpor, - uzamčení odporu, -změna teploty, -změna výkonu, -vstup do dalších nastavení. Nově jsem přidal možnost vypnout nebo zapnout TC na kartě profilu.
    Zjistěte-li tohle téma užitečné, tak ať vám dobře slouží.
    Ahoj, Anatom.

522 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. DQ THEME

Like NES RPG!.

401 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

9. The Grid

The Grid

1,193 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. UTALETHEME

Like "UNDERTALE".
    This Theme Contaions  Fonts.
    Font Name:
     Monster Frend Fore
     Determination Mono
     Mars Needs Cunnilingus
    Download URL:
    Monster Frend Fore
    https://www.behance.net/gallery/31378523/Monster-Friend-Undertale-Logo-Font
    Determination Mono
    https://www.behance.net/gallery/31268855/Determination-Better-Undertale-Font
    Mars Needs Cunnilingus
    https://fonts2u.com/mars-needs-cunnilingus.font

40 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. SMJU DNA75c Barrel Theme

This Theme even having most features of the DNA Board on Screen, was still made as simple as it could be. Not only is a material based theme where you only need to change the material to vape on the main screen but still gives you access to the profiles under the settings menu.
    SMACKMYJUICEUP is a brand that an exclusive collaboration project with The Vape Cafe. The cornerstones of operation is to introduce handpicked collection of artisan vape liquids from master brewers around the globe in installments.

751 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Copyman's DNA75C expanded theme - Replay

This is a template for DNA75C and DNA250C!  Replay  menus.  The memory is filled to the limit. Sorry if something is abbreviated or omitted, but there is no memory - all squeezed up ..
    99.5% is the memory limit, and 0.1% more is not upload to board.

The theme of VapingBad is the basis theme - here are many changed: icons and there are extra features .. I use his conversion for pre-heat - a very compact solution.
    Copy from VapingBad
    In the photos the 1st is when preheat is on, 2nd is preheat off, 3rd is dropped out of temp protection. 4th is TP-enabled=false, 5th is TS-Material=false.
    This is how the conditions are set:
    The TP icon:
    default shows on image,
    atty\temp-protect-enabled=false as the condition for showing the off image.
    atty\temp-sensing-material=false also for showing the off image.
    Text status:
    default shows "PH" for preheat
    atty\preheat-enabled=false shows "---"
    atty\temp-protect-enabled=false shows "PWR" in yellow
    atty\temp-sensing-material=false shows "PWR"in yellow
    atty\temp-sensing-dectect=false shows "???" in orange (tested with an ss coil using a NI profile)
    Temp Field:
    atty\temp as default
    atty\temp-protect-enabled=false shows diag\atty\voltage
    atty\temp-sensing-material=false shows diag\atty\voltage
    Extras:  
    In Lock Screen down: Current in charge or root temperature in non charging mode.
    In Main Screen two resistans: locked ohms and life ohms.
    In Main Screen right to Power:  temperature of board or output voltage in VW mode.
    In Main Screen right to Temperature: Temperature ot last puff

1,679 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. Steampipes Landscape Theme

Hier wäre mal eine Steampipes Landscape Version!
    Bewertung und Feedback sind erwünscht! Danke
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is a Landscape Version of my Steampipes Theme!
    Evaluation and feedback are welcome! Thank you

131 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

14. negative babes

if you like hot babes, you like this.. its got that sensual babe vibe but i inverted the colors to negative so that it is day light friendly and also because it helps enhance those curves that we men can war over.. i dont mean nothing negative with this, i just like hot babes and i wouldnt mind some on my mod! you will love the preheat wtich on the screen, that lip bite is spot on.. 

766 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. YODA

Lightsabre battery gauge  USB Charge current Clock Live ohms and amps OTG Powerbank (not iPhone compatible) Stealth toggle Preheat and Boost  

647 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

16. Star Trek Theme

Just got my Therion today and figured I'd try out the custom theme thing. Here's a Star Trek theme, complete with the LCARS UI. Note this isn't the first 75C Star Trek theme (and it probably won't be the last). You can find the original from dwaindablane below, I was just aiming for something a little more techie looking. Feedback welcome.

867 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

17. Inverses Therion 75C Theme (schwarz auf weiß) GER

Ein inverses Therion 75 C Theme (deutsch), das drinnen und draußen recht gut ablesbar ist.
    Basiert auf dem Theme von DJLsb Vapes.

655 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. Shiny Yellow Theme

My 1st Theme.  All graphics done in Gimp.

1,275 downloads

(4 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. VapeJoy Paranormal Therion DNA75 Colour Theme

Latest Theme I designed for easy access and Live Temperature on main screen Enjoy 
    Best design with Menu On main screen that goes to different menu selections such as settings, preheat etc
    Please don't forget to write a review and comment of what needs to be fixed. 
    Hope you enjoy and love the simple elegant theme

200 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. Simple Carbon (Boxer, Evolv, HCigar, LostVape, RebelVape, ThinkVape, Vapecige, ViciousAnt, Drone, Mirage, Paranormal, Therion, Triade)

I welcome improvements, suggestions and errors.
    Based on the original Evolv DNA Color theme.
    -Added missing options and fields
    -Standardized control size, spacing and location.
    -Dropped the default background and replaced it with a carbon fiber one.
    -Adjusted the selection colors.
    -Replaced some labels with icons to reduce clutter.
    Lock Screens:

1,192 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

21. Digital

If you like a lot of information on the home screen, and want to adjust preheat / boost settings from the main screen then you might like this! 
    All the features present on my previous themes, Gauges and the Material-ish themes, are available on this one too.
    Please let me know if you find any bugs / issues. Happy to take feature suggestions too! 

Check out my other themes

1,306 downloads

(9 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

22. Doom Vape 1.5

Doom inspired Theme. Face damage changes as battery level drops. Face changes to god mode when firing. Updated the main page to look more like the video game hud.

978 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Power - DNA75C & DNA250C & Replay

Power - DNA75C & DNA250C & Replay

569 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

24. 80's Pyramid

The Pyramid

700 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

25. Biohazard by KnoRke (optimized for LostVape Triade)

First off - I changed the original Gauges Theme to my personal liking. 

Thanks to SirTimmyTimbit for creating an awesome Theme!

I changed some of the graphics to a cleaner more industrial look and feel. I also changed the colors to a chemical green with white and grey instead of the fluffy colors that were used before.
    Hope you like it
    Greetings
    KnoRke

718 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated