DNA 75 Color, 250 Color

638 files

1. Vapor-Giant DNA Color Theme

Hier bekommt Ihr das Vapor-Giant V1 Black&White Theme mit Replay!
    Bewertung ist gern gesehen, Viel spaß wünsche ich

VaporGiantDNACV10black&white-replay-.ecigtheme

941 downloads

(0 reviews)

6 comments

Updated

2. Cabbage Evolv Dark

Evolv DNA Theme.
    Packed in all the features on Escribe that are ( i think ) relevant. Replay screen is an original invention of my own to make it user friendly. 
    see the changeling for updates.

745 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

3. EZ-Replay DNA250C Theme

A replay centric near stock DNA 250C theme.
    YOU MUST ENABLE REPLAY ON PROFILES FOR THE REPLAY BUTTON TO WORK.
    The bottom left number adjusts warmth, the center button toggles replay, and the gear takes you to the settings menu. 

450 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

4. BLADERUNNER.G.NIC.

Clock and USB Amps on the lock screen
    Material, Ohms Watts  (Amp Volts Temp (realtime)) on the Main screen

BLADERUNNER.G.NIC.ecigtheme

162 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Mx2 (with Replay. Available in Green & Blue)

Version 1.1
    This update introduces a visually enhanced Replay experience.

Mx2:
    Clean and simple main screen that adapts to your needs! Easy navigation with icons menu. Theme is available in both Green and Blue. Works on DNA 75c and 250c devices with Replay

Here is the main feature of this theme. The information displayed on your screen will change according to your vape style. Displayed info adapts for the following:

Replay mode with any temperature sensitive material selected (pre-activated)                            Replay mode with selected material "Watts" (pre-activated)

Replay Activated

Temperature control                                                                                                   Wattage Mode

Each of these screens will provide different data according  to your needs and your specific vape style. No need to navigate sub-menus to find what you're looking for. All you'll ever need is on your screen

Icon menu is simple to navigate, yet providing all the information your board can offer. "Back" and "Home" buttons will help you navigate easier. Designed for simplicity

Puff Charts screen gives you the option to record 9 different type of data for your puffs. These 9 options are represented by the colors they have on the chart. No more guessing!

Hide info is a new feature added in version 1.1. You can now hide the battery %, Ohms and Voltage with Amperage from the main screen. You can have the "clean" screen experience instead of the more technical one. When hiding "battery %", the battery icons will get bigger with more accurate representation. It's all about customization!

All and all an advanced theme even a simple user can navigate. Try it out and let me know what you think in the comments and reviews.

The Mx2 theme is provided for free. If you like my work and want me to create more DNA color themes, you can always support me with a secure PayPal donation by clicking the button below:

You can find my new theme here: The iOS Theme

*Sidenote: Huge credits to @niandra3 . His themes are the only ones i enjoyed using when i got my dna board. "Mx2" was inspired and based on his "Clean Black and Blue V1.7" theme. Check out his latest theme here: Clean Colors

1,024 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

6. BF Landscape v1.0

First public landscape Version. Feel free to give me feedback.  
    Unlock = 4 x Fire Button 1 x Up Button

Known issues:
    - Statistics reset not working
    - Set lock sequence not working

Puff Info will get more informations and a rework after I figured out how it works excactly. Temp modus I personally never used. Maybe I can get some Feedback what is needed there. Have fun

249 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

7. 5w switching step Paranormal 250C Special

I upgraded the theme "Evolv Default Enhansed" a bit, for my Paranormal DNA 250C. Decided to share it with you.
    List of Changes: Changed the illumination of the fire button while pressing, Changed the title screen, change the "Puffs Info" screen, changed the power switching step to 5w.
    Perhaps this theme will please you more than the original "Evolv Default Enhansed"

920 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. Rick & Morty

Just a quick theme I put together! Watch the pickle!!

1,356 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

9. Тема на русском

Разработана на базе тем Frank65, все интуитивно понятно, подсказки по каждой функции на русском. English version here (development of the English version was terminated from 05/01/2019 due to lack of interest from users)
    Это моя самая сложная, рассчитанная на опытных пользователей, тема.  Более подходит для DNA 250c на трех аккумуляторах (для иных конфигураций могу сделать поправки, по заказу ). После перегрева платы, добавил отображение температуры платы при нажатии кнопки Fire на главном экране (так же добавлено отображение времени в поле сообщений платы (Включается отдельной кнопкой /)
    На экранах USB и Powerbank добавлено как изменение цвета цифр при большом нагреве, так и описание режима работы (заряд/разряд/работа)
    Тема построена так, чтобы не вчитываться в цифры и значки, а по цветовому оформлению видеть опасные состояния мода
    Доступ к развернутым настройкам температуры, мощности, преднагрева (включая тип  преднагрева и режим Warmith) прямо с главного экрана.Отображение на главном экране профиля, индикаторов преднагрева, пиковой и текущей температуры, мощности, времени затяжки, вольтажа, ампеража, параметров сопротивления, сообщений платы и подсказок на РУССКОМ для простоты использования настроек
    Быстрый доступ к глубоким настройкам сопротивления прямо с главного экрана. Возможность установки  "комнатной"температуры для более корректной настройки холодного сопротивления.
    В меню сопротивления возможно включение/выключение режима Replay для термоконтрольных материалов, не зависимо был ли разрешен Replay для данного профиля в Escribe.  Добавлено условие- для включения Replay необходимо отключить термозащиту (без этого условия режим Replay работал не всегда корректно).
    При отключении термозащиты мод автоматически переходит в режим Watts.
    Доступ ко всем настройкам мода из одного меню
    На вкладке графики отображение времени и даты затяжек
    Увеличенный функционал режимов Replay и термоконтроль
    Смена оформления экрана при выборе потенциально опасных настроек
    Увеличенная разрядность переменных для более точного контроля и настроек параметров
    Переключение шага регулировки 0.1 , 0,5  ,1  , 5 Ватт и 1 °Cили 5 °C
    Простая навигация, без многоярусных переходов, возврат на главный экран из любой вкладки, возврат на предыдущий экран- удержание кнопки "вверх", возврат на главный экран удержание кнопки"вниз", либо выбор поля Status/
    При зарядке, на главном экране вместо индикатора батареи отображается ток заряда (при выделении иконки батарея)
    Режим Power bank стабилизирован и работает отлично
    Настолько развернутые настройки термоконтроля я объяснял в своих публикациях

2,526 downloads

(3 reviews)

21 comments

Updated

10. Lost Vape Paranormal 250C Replay Theme by Fog Legion

This is the first DNA Theme i made by myself. At first i just wanted to add some features to the DNA Stock Theme (that's why you'll still find some stock screens in it), but then things got a little out of hand  
    Most important to me was to be able to get access to detailed information and some important adjustments, right from the main screen.

Enjoy!

1,183 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

11. Black/Goku-Theme

Based on jakeT's Therion 75C Theme
    This is my first DNA 75C Theme. I tried to keep it clean, modified a few things.
    Depending on your battery status, Goku (God mode) will turn into Black Goku (Zamasu).
    Added Punch/Preheat Settings on the Atomizer Settings Screen. Please apply SP7 on your DNA 75C Device to take advantage of it.
    I had to squeeze the clock on the lock screen. If you apply US clock format, you need to adjust the font size of your lock screen.

Feel free to post any inconsistencies. I will try to fix them

@jakeT I hope it is okay to use your Theme as a base theme. I will take it down immediately if you do not wish so

752 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Copyman's DNA250C (only) expanded theme - Replay & Power bank

This is a template only for DNA250C! Will not work on DNA75C! - there is not enough internal memory.  Replay and Power bank  menus. 

The theme of VapingBad is the basis theme - here are many changed: icons and there are extra features .. I use his conversion for pre-heat - a very compact solution.
    Copy from VapingBad
    In the photos the 1st is when preheat is on, 2nd is preheat off, 3rd is dropped out of temp protection. 4th is TP-enabled=false, 5th is TS-Material=false.
    This is how the conditions are set:
    The TP icon:
    default shows on image,
    atty\temp-protect-enabled=false as the condition for showing the off image.
    atty\temp-sensing-material=false also for showing the off image.
    Text status:
    default shows "PH" for preheat
    atty\preheat-enabled=false shows "---"
    atty\temp-protect-enabled=false shows "PWR" in yellow
    atty\temp-sensing-material=false shows "PWR"in yellow
    atty\temp-sensing-dectect=false shows "???" in orange (tested with an ss coil using a NI profile)
    Temp Field:
    atty\temp as default
    atty\temp-protect-enabled=false shows diag\atty\voltage
    atty\temp-sensing-material=false shows diag\atty\voltage
    Extras:  
    In Lock Screen down: Current in charge or root temperature in non charging mode.
    In Main Screen two resistans: locked ohms and life ohms.
    In Main Screen right to Power:  temperature of board or output voltage in VW mode.
    In Main Screen right to Temperature: Temperature ot last puff

Power Bank work on DNA250C video - sorry, but it's only in Bulgarian.  Max output current - 1,9 Amps. It is mandatory to use the USB OTG cable!!

New version ...

Copyman-DNA250C-Circle.ecigtheme
    Copyman-DNA250C-Circle2.ecigtheme
    Copyman-DNA250C-Cloud.ecigtheme

1,735 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

13. Cabbage Evolv Dark

I am not even close to being an expert so i'm open to comments on how to make the menus better. Also if you have a request for the main lock screen icon that tailors to your favourite mod / atty i'm willing to give it a bash. include a colour too if that matters to you, i find darker themes with white menus work better.

720 downloads

(4 reviews)

9 comments

Updated

14. Joker

Joker theme

1,188 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. Plain and Simple (75C/250C w/Replay!) (also SUPER Simple version and new colors available)

This is a theme for those of us that want something simple and easy to read that just works. There's no endless graphs or settings to tweak, just a simple vaping experience. It still supports Replay, temp control, wattage mode, etc. Just less of the extra junk. Check out my other theme if you want something more full-featured. 
    Versions:
    Plain and Simple: standard theme with menu, info, data etc. (see screenshots above). Replay ready, as well TC/wattage modes (4 colors available) SUPER Simple: Just the main screen (Replay ready, can change profile) (4 colors available) Note: The screenshots above are somewhat misleading. The battery icons only show lightning bolts when the device is charging. See screenshots below for the normal screen. 
    ----------------------------------------------
    Replay info: This theme works with Replay for 75c devices (250c can do Replay by default). BUT you need to have the International Edition of EScribe 2.0 SP15.1 or later. Your 75c needs to have the right firmware as well (at least 1.1 SP33.2 -  that one works for me), once you update ESscribe and connect your device it should prompt you to update firmware. You also MUST enable Replay in your EScribe profile for it to work.
    Using replay: Once the above has been completed, load this theme and switch to a replay-enabled profile. There should be a "NO REPLAY" button seen on the main screen. This means there aren't yet any puffs to save. So take a few puffs, until you find one you like. Then the button should change to "SAVE," and you can click that to save that latest puff. Once Saved, the button changes to "PLAYING." Click that if you want to end Replay. 
    Let me know what you think! Please leave suggestions, improvements, or bugs in the comments or reviews. Thanks!
    Available colors:

1,080 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. Data Miner Lite - DNA75C Theme

Data Miner Lite - DNA75C Theme
    Most of the functionality of the full Data Miner theme but optimized for vertical displays.
    Feedback and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

973 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

17. Simple Vape Nation Theme

My first theme, inspired by the original Evolv DNA75 color theme. Very simple and userfriendly 

560 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

18. EvolvOfTime - Full working Legend of Zelda theme w heart battery

You ever miss the old days? Here's a slight reminder of your youth, packed into a theme! Legend of Zelda fans rejoice with this beautiful tribute to Nintendo's greatest. All icons interact and work accordingly, The iconic 8bit heart is your battery meter. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as i liked putting it together. 

-HyruleKush

1,633 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. The Evolv-lution Of Cannabis

#Cannabis #Marijuana #Pot #Weed #Kush
    Dna 250c Theme with working icons.  The joint smokes down as the battery meter lowers.
    -HyruleKush

1,461 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. CloudForge VOS Jedi Droid Edition

CloudForge Vaping Operating System  (ThemeWare v.014)
    Jedi Droid Edition
    IMPORTANT: Please install the included 2 fonts onto Windows before flashing CloudForge Jedi onto your device - file download below with a link alternative
    More than just a theme! Blurring the line more in what defines a Theme and Firmware - Welcome to CloudForge ThemeWare!
    CloudForge is a vast and diversely constructed ThemeWare Operating System - designed specifically with Vapers in mind - utilising nearly ALL the assets and control algorhythms of the DNA75C to give in-depth functionality , customization and a nigh unrivalled experience of the board's native elements. 
    Pushing the board to its boundaries CloudForge is highly fine-tuned for intuitive navigation and operation, CloudForge VOS should provide every vaper with a wealth of useful information and tools to aid them with every puff!
    Forged in The Clouds, by Vapers FOR Vapers
    Jedi Droid Edition v0.14 Features:
    - Enhanced interface and operations over CloudForge VOS 0.13
    - NEW Graphical User Interface! 
    - Classic DNA style  (but from a galaxy far far away)
    - Dual Main Screens for extended access of puff information
    - FULLY Star Wars Themed Annotated Menus, Shortcuts and On-Screen Elements (Are you a Padawan or a Jedi Knight? Your wattage dictates!)
    - New Jedi themed Main Menu buttons
    - Kyber Crystal Analyser - keep your lightsabre charged! (and your 18650..)
    - Medicholorine Tab - asses the force (and your ohm's) 
    - Ohm's Law Formula available  (and the sacred code of the Jedi!)
    - Over 20+ Screens of eye popping information!
    - In-depth Board Control and software functionality
    - Completely structured like an Operating System - move aside, Android! 
    -  Gradient Rainbow LED's, Board Specs plus more features!
    - A lot of detail and operating functions to explore and find
    Dark Lord of The Sith Edition coming VERY Soon! Stay posted!

CloudForge Regular Edition to recieve 0.14 update soon
    Developer Notes:
    - Bugs squashed out - if any discovered please contact
    - 1 watt increments only , you will have to adjust internally for 0.1 if desired
    - Board memory limitations restrict the use of more than 1 background image  
    - developing assets of the boards software has been pushed - a lot i wanted to add in extra... tried and just can't!
    - developed meticulously in my own time in between work and being a father of two! sincerely hope you enjoy
    Thank you for downloading CloudForge, please send any feedback
    (it would be much appreciated!)
    Big Thankyou to the Evolv Dev Team

Font Source:  
    Big Thank you to BobaFont for the font used
    Download link: http://www.dafont.com/star-jedi.font
    (You need to install both Starjedi.tff AND strjmono.tff)

...and a BIG Thank You to LucasArts and its parent company Disney - trademark and copyright owners of anything and everything StarWars
    Disclaimer: This is a non-profit theme developed for fun - all rights and trademarks belong to their respectful owners and proprieters
    Developer Contact: RastaVaper
    spontaneousmangos@gmail.com

Starjedi.ttf
    Strjmono.ttf
    CloudForgeJedi.ecigtheme

390 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

21. Alex-V Simple Most Info 1.4

Simple most Info 

**Some nice edits to the original Theme ***
    -last puff live ohm
    -last puff time
    -last puff A
    -board temp.
    -in temp. mode only: last puff live temp. in watt mode its not visible 
    -added a bar for battery
    -added a bar for volt
    -changed some colours to a cooler green 
    -Now one more decimal place for Watts (XX.x W)

all this in a very clear interface..if you see it on the dna..its still not overloaded

I update the theme from time to time 
    if you have any wish let me know.

Original Theme by www.djlsbvapes.com
    LostVape Therion DNA75c Theme

958 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

22. Paranormal - Crystal Ball

1.2 Fixed Resistance ohm Error.

889 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. SuperMan

SuperMan All functionality design by By DJLsb Vapes. Superman theme added with minor changes on home/lock screen etc

271 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. HI-DNA75C

Ucelená česká mutace. Na úvodní kartě je možnost: -volba profilu, -klikem přeměřit odpor, - uzamčení odporu, -změna teploty, -změna výkonu, -vstup do dalších nastavení. Nově jsem přidal možnost vypnout nebo zapnout TC na kartě profilu.
    Zjistěte-li tohle téma užitečné, tak ať vám dobře slouží.
    Ahoj, Anatom.

518 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Mean Green (75c/250c w/Replay)

NOTE: I have a more up to date theme called "Plain and Simple" that now also offers a green-themed option. So if you want something minimal and simple, check that one out as well. It also supports TC, Replay, Wattage modes, etc.. it is just a bit improved over this one in a few ways I think. 
    Mean Green v1.0
    Highlights:
    This theme is green. That's about it (it's pretty straightforward). Supports REPLAY on 75c and 250c devices. See info below if you are having issues with Replay on 75c. You can seen screenshots below of what the Main Screen looks like in Replay mode, and what the Settings screen looks like when Replay is enabled (there's more options visible).
    Features:
    Lock screen: battery level, time/date (which you can hide) Main screen: battery level, wattage, temp (if in TC mode), voltage (if not in TC mode), profile, coil resistance, current, Replay on/off if enabled in your profile Settings: Replay info, units F/C, puff counter Display: brightness, stealth, time/date set, hide time/date ----------------------------------------------
    Replay info: Latest version works with Replay for 75c devices. BUT you need to have the International Edition of EScribe 2.0 SP15.1 or greater. I also believe your 75c needs to have the right firmware as well (at least 1.1 SP33.2  -  that one works for me), once you update ESscribe it should prompt you to update firmware for your device. You also MUST enable Replay in your EScribe profile for it to work. 
    Let me know what you think! You all always have the best ideas for fixes and improvements, so don't be shy! Leave a review or comment below.. (even if you don't like it  I need the feedback)
    Main Screen | Settings Page (when Replay enabled)

754 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated