DNA 75 Color, 250 Color

998 files

1. Evolv default Landscape PIMPED OUT - different colors

Even if the theme looks like a pimped out stock theme at first glance, the actual operation has been completely revised and equipped with extensive functions to prevent incorrect operation.

162 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

2. Landscape DOVPO® / ODIN-SPECIAL

Even if the theme looks like a pimped out stock theme at first glance, the actual operation has been completely revised and equipped with extensive functions to prevent incorrect operation.

Furthermore, the entire boost / preheat control is also carried out on the main screen - only the control elements are displayed that are also switched on and off from there. 
    The navigation is very intuitive and fast.

If Replay has been activated in the profile, the required operating elements are only displayed if the coil shows a sufficient change in resistance.
    When Replaying, the average power of the last puff is displayed in pink.

In the system settings you can choose whether the required performance should be displayed on the main screen during replaying or whether the logo should be displayed in large format instead. This setting is saved separately for profile 1, profile 2 and the profiles 3-8 together.

If the TC mode is activated, but the coil used is not suitable, a clear message appears on the main screen.

A clear warning also appears if you forget to switch off the TC mode when changing a temp-sensing material (e.g. "SS316") to material "Watt" (PowerMode).

The percentage of the battery power changes in several stages with falling level from white to yellow to red;
    if the value falls below the 5% mark, a clear warning is displayed on the main screen.

I have also integrated a temperature display on the main screen as soon as the board temperature exceeds 130°F / 54.4°C.
    The function of the board remains unaffected until the internal protective shutdown.
    (For information: the chip for internal charge control is, as far as I know, approved for an operating temperature of 185°F or 85°C.) 

When the batteries are charged in the mod, the board temperature is ALWAYS displayed.

You might also like:

90 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. SR-71

Spin off theme based on the the B-2 Spirit... subtle differences!

17 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. Enhanced 2 in 1 "VAPOR GIANT®"

- deutsch und englisch umschaltbar in einer Bedienoberfläche
    - too many details to list them; You will discover them in daily use and you will love them ...

See also my other Themes:

18 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Enhanced 2 in 1 "LOST VAPE"

- too many details to list them; You will discover them in daily use and you will love them ...

92 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Enhanced 2 in 1 "EVOLV"

1,944 downloads

(2 reviews)

43 comments

Updated

7. Enhanced 2 in 1 "DOVPO® / ODIN-special"

114 downloads

(0 reviews)

10 comments

Updated

8. Hyperion DNA 100c High Contrast Theme

High Contrast theme Replay and TC ready.
    You can interact with with most elements on Main Screen.
    -Clicking on Puff Counter opens Last Puff Screen where you can reset stats. 
    -Clicking on the Battery Percentage Indicator opens Battery Screen.
    -Clicking on ohms open the Atomizer screen.
    -You can also change the Boost/Punch settings.

Hyperion DNA 100c Plain Black Theme.ecigtheme

72 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

9. Simple ZeroTwo theme

This is my personal theme from ZeroTwo which is quite simple.
    The lock screen does not have anything special because it is not important to me.
    Main screen has a couple of flavors, battery is from IOS theme from @Tortuga, percentages are getting darker after discharging, when you have less than 20% "ZeroTwo happy" changes to "ZeroTwo sad" and is red plus simple tears appear and finally when you click fire button "uwu" appears.
    As for the settings, they are in the colors of the phones that are in the anime(if you can even call it a phone) the background is the same as those "phones" in the anime,

10 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Bmw Stabwood

For Petrol Head
    BMW Fans
    All logos are copyright by BMW.

12 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

11. B-2 Spirit

Bit of a blast from the past this one. I made this in 2018 for the DNA75C, later converted to include the latest DNA250C features.
    At the time, back in 2018, this was more on an experiment of what the theme could do rather than a releasable theme. The text is tiny and 3 years later I can barely read it without reading glasses lol
    Pretty straightforward settings - an adventure to find what does what... you'll figure it out - if not send me a message. 
    GO USAF....

To do list...
    Add Replay

24 downloads

(1 review)

6 comments

Updated

12. Scount Aot Theme ,DNA 250 c

this theme has edited from paul@enderson.co.uk

13 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

13. Steam Crave Hadron Pro 250C Stock Theme

This is the stock theme for the Steam Crave Hadron Pro 250C 400W.

Just uploading this incase I ever loose the original.

20 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. Hyper Green Pro

This theme attempts to make each screen purpose centric without having to go into settings. My focus was on a clean and intuitive interface where every page had a purpose, and all functionality was cohesive. The theme is Temp control heavy, but still functional as a watt or replay device.
    Few explanations:
    Watt Control: Boost mode can be enabled and adjusted without going into settings (Turbo and Fire icon). Fire adjusts boost level.
    Temp Control: Now has pre-heat icon (on off) and adjustable preheat wattage/punch. Advanced settings: (Temps Set) Allows for changing battery % in top right to Max Temp or Max Coil ohms view, as well as the preheat setting as punch wattage or level (Watt/Level). These setting are specifically for temperature sensing coils and do not effect other coils.
    Replay Mode: Now has puff warmth adjustment icon (Cloud fades up to red). Be careful on this adjustment. Also added new save, cancel and GO icons and a nifty Vaping! graphic when replay is set.
    Please enjoy and send me a message if you find issues, or have ideas to make it better. - Deo (Designed on DNA 100C, should work on others, but untested by me)
    Note: This was here already, but I accidently deleted it trying to remove a version. 😕

66 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. New VAPOR GIANT® - Theme in Landscape!

Furthermore, the entire boost / preheat control is also carried out on the main screen - only the control elements are displayed that are also switched on and off from there. 
    The navigation is very intuitive and fast.

If Replay has been activated in the profile, the required operating elements are only displayed if the coil shows a sufficient change in resistance.
    When Replaying, the average power of the last puff is displayed in green.

In the system settings you can choose whether the required performance should be displayed on the main screen during replaying or whether the logo should be displayed in large format instead. This setting is saved separately for each profile.

If the TC mode is activated, but the coil used is not suitable, a clear message appears on the main screen.

A clear warning also appears if you forget to switch off the TC mode when changing a temp-sensing material (e.g. "SS316") to material "Watt" (PowerMode).

The percentage of the battery power changes in several stages with falling level from white to yellow to red; if the value falls below the 5% mark, a clear warning is displayed on the main screen.

I have also integrated a temperature display on the main screen as soon as the board temperature exceeds 130°F / 54.4°C.
    The function of the board remains unaffected until the internal protective shutdown.
    (For information: the chip for internal charge control is, as far as I know, approved for an operating temperature of 185°F or 85°C.) 

When the batteries are charged in the mod, the board temperature is ALWAYS displayed.

25 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. Spirit Remix Theme for DNA Colour Mods

Inspired by the amazing B-2 Spirit Theme by @etab75  

Credits: The font used for everything is a customised version of JLS Data Gothic (a free typeface by The Fontry) with glyphs for the ohm symbol (o) and the home icon (h).
    If you have problems with the theme, or want to send me comments/feedback, then feel free to send me an email (paul@enderson.co.uk) or inbox me on the Evolv Forum.
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0). That means modify and share your creations freely, but don't make money from them! 😛
    Stay safe and vape on!
    Paul

46 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

17. Advken Owl 0.01.

Advken Owl Theme for DNA 75c, 100c & 250c

6 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. VaporState Theme

VaporState theme made for Hyperion

3 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

19. Find & Fix Problems

Some very popular custom themes have serious bugs in the REPLAY / TC implementation.
    The result is a frustrating disappointment with the promised possibilities of the DNA chipset and the user wonders what he has spent so much money on.
    With this theme I help you to find and fix incorrect settings or settings not intended by Evolv in each profile. This allows you to rule out incorrect settings of the mod.
    Alternatively, it would be possible to reset the mod to the factory settings, but you would then lose all settings for your Attys, perhaps also individual profile names. With this theme, I offer you the opportunity to keep your individual settings and only fix incorrect settings.
    The reason for writing a small mini-theme for this is that I am familiar with at least one custom theme with its derivatives, in which settings that have been made incorrectly can no longer be corrected and are no longer visible to the user.
    With the help of this little "tool" you can see at a glance whether the combination of material, TC mode, or REPLAY in each profile corresponds to Evolv's specifications and can correct this if necessary.
    The background is the possibility of using the theme designer to enable the choice of materials within the theme - which in itself is not bad. However, it is also possible, for example, to switch to the "Watt" material when the TC mode is activated. Only very few themes inform the user about this incorrect setting, many custom themes even hide the switch and the displays for the TC mode after the material change. It is then no longer possible for the user to recognize and correct this incorrect setting. Usually this only expresses the error message "Temp Protect" when firing and the user is at a loss.
    The same applies to the replay mode and a change to the choice of a temp-sensitive material. This is basically possible, but the problems begin when the TC mode is also activated.
    This little mini-theme should be a little helper if your mod behaves "strangely" after you have used a custom theme for some time with the option of choosing a material. Not more but also not less.

37 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

20. PokéDex_V.20

Updated Theme for Pokedex. Optimal sizes, and Functional buttons. inspired from Pokémon's Pokédex. Cheers From Indonesia !!

47 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. PokeDex_V1

PokeDex Dna Theme inspired from Pokemon's Pokedex. Cheers From Indonesia !!

21 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. DNV - Vision

Another theme I made back in 2017/2018 and my personal go to vertical theme. Designed for the 250C (originally the 75C). This theme uses a different way to navigate. Use the up and down buttons to scroll through "pages" then press the middle button to access the control aspects, fire to exit. Pretty easy once you get the hang of it.
    The Theme utilises day and night screens so that its easy to read in all conditions. Replay has its own page to adjust parameters.

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. ghumtl Paranormal/Therion 250c/75c

simples e funcional com modo replay!
    by: ghumtl

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

24. Homer Theme

For all fans - here is the theme with REPLAY !!!
    After all, it's the year 2021 ...
    More information in the original post from HappyDude (2017) :

156 downloads

(1 review)

4 comments

Updated