756 files

1. Big Font Clear

Big power font, Custom light)

395 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

2. enhanced theme with elementary mode - StattQualm

- old school design for older devices; looks great e.g. with a dark Therion ... with a golden DotMod ....
    - old school-design für ältere Geräte; sieht großartig aus z.B. bei einem dunklen Therion... mit einem goldenen DotMod....
    - German and English switchable in one user interface
    - Deutsch und Englisch in einer Benutzeroberfläche umschaltbar

PLEASE NOTE: ACTIVATING AND DEACTIVATING THE OPERATING MODES "TC" AND "REPLAY" REQUIRES A SHORT FIRE FOR CONFIRMATION - THIS IS THE FIRMWARE'S DEBT
    - The menu navigation distinguishes between 250c and 75c chipsets
    (Power Bank support)
    - With the 250c chipset, up to 4 battery cells are read out individually
    (with 4 cells the total voltage is not displayed)
    - Various functions protect against accidental TC operation in Powermode
    - the REPLAY function is only enabled in power mode
    (as provided by Evolv) and only if the coil is suitable
    - die Menüführung unterscheidet zwischen 250c- und 75c-Chipsatz 
    (Powerbankunterstützung)
    - beim 250c-Chipsatz werden bis zu 4 Akkuzellen einzeln ausgelesen 
    (bei 4 Zellen entfällt die Anzeige der Gesamtspannung)
    - verschiedene Funktionen schützen vor versehentlichem TC-Betrieb im Power-Modus 
    - die REPLAY-Funktion wird nur im Power-Modus freigegeben 
    (wie von Evolv vorgesehen) und nur wenn die Coil geeignet ist

PLEASE NOTE - REPLAY IS FOR COIL MATERIAL "Watts" PROVIDED, NOT FOR SPECIFIC WIRES!
    It works of course - but not in the sense of the developer ... 
    The functions for REPLAY are only enabled after activation if the coil is REPLAY-capable.
    BITTE BEACHTEN - REPLAY IST FÜR COIL-MATERIAL "Watts" VORGESEHEN, NICHT FÜR SPEZIFISCHE DRÄHTE! 
    Es funktioniert natürlich - ist aber nicht im Sinne der Entwickler... 
    Die Funktionen für REPLAY werden nach Aktivieren nur freigegeben, wenn die Wicklung REPLAY-fähig ist.

Well, the display of the Preheat temperature is quite interesting, but to set this directly seems pointless, since the chipset works in fixed increments.
    As far as I interpret the behavior correctly, these steps are dependent on the set target temperature, as well as the exceeding of the TC target temperature in Preheat is not possible - even if the direct temperature input suggests something else. There is a direct dependency between Preheat-Temp and Preheat-Punch.
    So I decided to optionally display the preheat temperature (assigned by the chipset) - but the setting is done as a preheat punch.
    Should someone explain to me in an understandable way that my explanations are wrong, I will go back this step, of course.
    In the following standard topics, I have added a screen on which these dependencies can be observed well    PreHeat-Boost-Test.ecigtheme
    Tja, die Anzeige der Preheat-Temperatur ist ja recht interessant, aber dies direkt einzustellen scheint sinnlos, da der Chipsatz in festen Schritten arbeitet. 
    Soweit ich das Verhalten richtig deute, sind diese Schritte von der eingestellten Zieltemperatur abhängig, ebenso ist das Überschreiten der TC-Zieltemperatur im Preheat nicht möglich - selbst wenn die direkte Temperatureingabe etwas anderes suggeriert. Es existiert eine direkte Abhängigkeit zwischen Preheat-Temp und Preheat-Punch. 
    Ich habe mich daher dazu entschieden, zwar wahlweise die (vom Chipsatz zugeordnete) Preheat-Temperatur anzuzeigen - die Einstellung geschieht jedoch als Preheat-Punch.
    Sollte mir jemand für mich verständlich darlegen, dass meine Ausführungen falsch sind, gehe ich diesen Schritt natürlich zurück.
    Im folgenden Standardtheme habe ich einen Bildschirm hinzugefügt, auf welchem siche diese Abhängikeiten gut beobachten lassen PreHeat-Boost-Test.ecigtheme

91 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. honda accord

theme for honda lovers

63 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. honda accord

theme for accord lovers

15 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Warframe Tenno theme

got another theme for you guys, warframe tenno theme, just as clean as my last theme and will be updated as often as i can with bug fixes. don't forget to comment down below. 

48 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Lizard Komodo

** I did not make this**
    This theme is the theme that comes with the Lizard Komodo by Lizard Box Mods out of Italy. It's a nice theme and figured I'd share it.

178 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Through The Fog

Built on the original Digital Theme by SirTimmyTimbit

39 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Monster Theme V2

Just a simple monster energy theme.  Created with the international escribe version
    V2.0.0 is with a little tweaks

90 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Warframe

Well, this is my first theme. Figured I'd double around and create something nice because I like warframe and well DNA mods are quite interesting. Feel free to tell me what you think and yeah ,enjoy.

34 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Steam Punk

This is a Steam Punk theme I made. This theme has as many features as possible. All buttons work no problem. it has alot of custom icons/ color layout I made for the theme. Download it to get a up close and personal look at the theme.

78 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

11. Pink Floyd 250C theme

Stock DNA 250c settings I just moved things around to see pics better. Added pink Floyd pics.  Enjoy

113 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

12. GREATFUL DEAD 250C theme

Stock DNA 250C settings with Greatful Dead pics added.  Enjoy

130 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Material Dark

I'm proud to present my first completed theme. As you can see, it's based on the Arctic Fox theme, but I've replaced most components with Google-style Material Design. Hope you like it!
    Leave a review and let me know what you think. I'll make updates based on your feedback!
    If you'd like to use this theme commercially, please contact me here. I don't require any licensing or royalties, however I would like to keep track of companies using the theme so I can maintain it properly.
    Credits: Original layout used was Arctic Fox by @Gavnaf.

922 downloads

(1 review)

3 comments

Updated

14. Svapo Break Theme EN Rel

ENGLISH THEME VERSION!
    SVAPO BREAK Branded theme
    For who loves yellow and black marriage
    Simple and clear
    Simple Graphic

Photograph your DNA screen and post it on instagram tagging #svapobreakbyalberto #vapepassion @svapobreakbyalberto

155 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

15. Red Face

About:
    -Simple clean style, focused on practicality and clean design, allows replay mode
    -Few well organized colors: Red = Default/Selectables, White = Non-Selectables/Charging, Blue = Errors/Selected, Green = Successes
    -Probably great for red-green color-blind people (although I'm a trichromat so not tested)
    -Well-organized and standardized, pixel perfect layout
    -Mono-spaced (non-kerning) font for stable number fields
    -No complex images, all images matching the style of the layout
    -No Settings Selection Menu - Other screens have been merged to fewer and directly accessible from the main screen
    Lock Screen:
    -No stats (Focused on clean looks, as we already have times and dates everywhere like phones)
    -Cute BMO face. We are less likely to lose things with a face on them. (Also in the face mode where firing is allowed)
    -Face colored with "Battery Status Color"
    Main Screen:
    -All red except error messages (red doesn't blind you in darkness, and makes the blue stand out)
    -All features of a default main screen plus the features listed below
    -Whole unit increments above 30W (0.1 increments above 30W in Settings Screen)
    -Time field that changes to a fire timer when firing (And acts as a goto button to Settings Screen)
    -Top-Left Corner = Data (Diagnostics) Screen
    -Top-Right Corner = Charts (Puff Info) Screen
    -Bottom-Left Corner = USB
    -Bottom-Right Corner = PC USB
    -Brightness Setting is on the Main Screen
    -Status text on the bottom, above Battery/USB status line
    -Battery Charge is colored with "Battery Status Color"
    Battery Status Color:
    -Red = No Status
    -White = Charging In Progress
    -Green = Charging Finished
    -Blue = Power Bank OR Low Battery
    Settings Screen - System/About/CoilInfo screens merged into one
    Data (Diagnostics) Screen - Same as default, Added Cell1/Cell2/Cell3 charge, 0.1 increments of Power/Temp
    Charts (Puff Info) Screen - Same as default, Puff Index Field -> Recording Screen
    Recording Screen - Same as default
    New Atomizer Screen - Same as default

70 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. VAPE PASSION Svapo Break Theme

TEMA IN ITALIANO!
    VERSIONE CON MARCHIO VAPE PASSION Nell'abbinamento colori del canale Svapo Break
    Tema minimal e leggibile per chi ama l'abbinamento giallo-nero
    Abbinamento colori semplice e leggibile
    Schermate utili e statistiche
    Grafica Semplice
    Fotografate il vostro DNA con la schermata di blocco del mio tema e postatela su instagram #svapobreakbyalberto #vapepassion @svapobreakbyalberto

176 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Svapo Break Theme IT

TEMA IN ITALIANO!
    VERSIONE CON MARCHIO SVAPO BREAK
    Tema minimal e leggibile per chi ama l'abbinamento giallo-nero
    Abbinamento colori semplice e leggibile
    Schermate utili e statistiche
    Grafica Semplice

Fotografate il vostro DNA con la schermata di blocco del mio tema e postatela su instagram #svapobreakbyalberto #vapepassion @svapobreakbyalberto

149 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

18. GridBoy 2000

The theme has a clean and simple home screen which can take you either to the main menu or to the "secondary home screen" which is a bit more in dept.
    It suits thoose who like me want a lot of different read outs and information while setting your vape up but dont need it all the time.

There is, at the moment 5 different colors available.
    Blue, Green, Orange, Purple and Red.

Will as usuall be happy to get any feedback or suggestions.
    And if you try it out and notice any flaws or mistakes i made please point them out to me so i can fix any issues in an update.

256 downloads

(0 reviews)

6 comments

Updated

19. Original VTBOX Theme überarbeitet

Da ich bei dem Originaltheme einige Bugs bemerkt habe habe ich es etwas überarbeitet.
    Beim Original Can Replay wurde nicht angezeigt bzw. connte man das nicht auswählen.
    Viel Spaß damit und Replay ist die Zukunft

142 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

20. pennywise and georgie theme

any help would be greatful changing icins so its no so basic plz help

220 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. versace theme dna 250cc

versace theme plz help how to design the battery and icons

24 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Nightmare on elm street theme

new to this any help would be appriciated need help designing the battery and all that stuff

32 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. ODIN GERMAN DNA CREW

Thema von Germane DNA CREW für mich angepasst. WICHTIG!  Zeit in 24stunden! pm/am wird zu groß ! 

157 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. Material-ish - Remix - DNA75c - DNA250c Optimized

This is a Modified version of the original was created by SirTimmyTimbits.
    https://forum.evolvapor.com/files/file/419-material-ish-fire-dna75c-dna250c-optimized/
    I chose the material-ish theme when I first rocked my paranormal.
    This is the current version of the theme on my para. It has evolved over the Journey to where it is here. 

64 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Who Dat

For the Saints Fans.

26 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted