DNA 75 Color, 250 Color

756 files

1. Centaurus by LostVape -DNA250C Replay & Power bank

The theme is based on my previous topics. It works on DNA75C DNA250C, and in DNA75C does not operate "Power bank" mode.

The theme of VapingBad is the basis theme - here are many changed: icons and there are extra features .. I use his conversion for pre-heat - a very compact solution.
    Copy from VapingBad
    In the photos the 1st is when preheat is on, 2nd is preheat off, 3rd is dropped out of temp protection. 4th is TP-enabled=false, 5th is TS-Material=false.
    This is how the conditions are set:
    The TP icon:
    default shows on image,
    atty\temp-protect-enabled=false as the condition for showing the off image.
    atty\temp-sensing-material=false also for showing the off image.
    Text status:
    default shows "PH" for preheat
    atty\preheat-enabled=false shows "---"
    atty\temp-protect-enabled=false shows "PWR" in yellow
    atty\temp-sensing-material=false shows "PWR"in yellow
    atty\temp-sensing-dectect=false shows "???" in orange (tested with an ss coil using a NI profile)
    Temp Field:
    atty\temp as default
    atty\temp-protect-enabled=false shows diag\atty\voltage
    atty\temp-sensing-material=false shows diag\atty\voltage
    Extras:  
    In Lock Screen down: Current in charge or root temperature in non charging mode.
    In Main Screen two resistans: locked ohms and life ohms.
    In Main Screen right to Power:  temperature of board or output voltage in VW mode.
    In Main Screen right to Temperature: Temperature ot last puff

52 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Elcigart Prisma DNA75C default theme

Default theme, used on the Elcigart Prisma DNA75C mod. Credits goes to @formula 1 based on the feedbacks.

36 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

3. Childs Play (Chucky)

Childs play theme (chucky).

31 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. The Vape Vape Show

The Vape Vape Show is a show which is on facebook which deals with everything regarding vaping. Search them on facebook or go to there website thevapevapeshow.com

7 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Overlord anime

custom screen for dna 250c chips based on the anime overlord

14 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Hatsune Miku DNA250c custom theme

Custom theme i made and mainly use on all my DNA250C mod

96 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. German DNA Crew Light

Unser German DNA Crew Theme abgespeckt.  Nur das nötigste an Screens, kein TC  ( da man ja replay hat) und beim Laden zeigt er im Home Screen mit wie viel Ampere geladen wird.

141 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. red steel honeycomb

red steel honeycomb 
    if you like it please leave a review

215 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Division Theme

Big fan of Division 1 so I made this theme for the homies Verse and Astronesian

44 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Cthulhu V1.0

Simples e elegante. Para quem gosta da marca Cthulhu Mods

41 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. Full-on Charizard Theme

A lot of people requested it to be all Charizard, so that's what I did. Puff counter on the firing screen, font adjusted to be a little more organized around backgrounds. Updated and cleaner battery level meter, andthe best possible backgrounds i could think to throw on here. Mostly based off of first gen, since i'm old school. If there's any hiccups, let me know. I want to try to make this as perfect as I can get this. Enjoy!

110 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Punk Theme Final Update

I kept the same theme, the only thing that is fixed is the functionality. Clean home screen, with all the info I wanted right there in an organized and visible way. Cheers!

9 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. OSU by Evolushun

I modified Default Custom (Cyan) by Jkronikle to make my own theme. This has sprinkles of Ohio State in it.

25 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. Batman DNA 250C.ecigtheme

Batman DNA 250C.ecigtheme

158 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Cyberdyne/Skynet DNA-C theme

A basic Cyberdyne Systems/Skynet DNA-C theme. I tried to create a T-800 HUB display you find the old T-1 and T-2 movies for the DNA. It still needs quite a bit of work so this is just a basic Skynet theme. I'm still learning how to use the theme designer so once I get the hang of using the software to make custom themes this theme will have a V1.0.1 update.

70 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

16. White And Black

I am pleased to present you a refined, clean and very stylish theme. Nevertheless, despite the fact that the design of the main screen is very clean, this theme has a wide range of settings in the "Edit Profile" menu

С удовольствием представляю вам отточенную, чистую и очень стильную тему. Тем не менее, не смотря на то, что дизайн главного экрана является очень чистым, данная тема имеет большой спектр настроек в меню "Edit Profile". Потому что, те темы, которые вы хвалите за хороший функционал, вызывают у меня кровь из глаз своим дизайном.

163 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Custom pokemon theme

This is to the people on the evolv modder's group on facebook, but anyone is welcome to use it! i fixed it up to look a lot better this morning, so enjoy it! If you want me to look into another type of anime/pokemon theme style, just let me know!

59 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Neon

The combination of blue and black shimmers when the display is tilted

105 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. THORII DEFAULT

I HAVE A NEW ULTRONER THOR II DNA 75C
    REALLY LOVING THIS DEVICE.  THEME IS SIMILAR TO STOCK THEME BUT WITH SUBTLETIES 
    I AM SURE SOMEONE WILL MESS UP AND LOSE THEIR ORIGINAL THEME.  SO HERE YOU GO
    USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AS I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL.  I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE ELSE OUT.  
      Report this file Download this file

22 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. DNA-C Carbon Fibre (Basic).

A basic Carbon Fibre DNA-C theme featuring a voltage-atomizer display and a hit count. 

The colour coordination is off so I'll do an update for it later.

70 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. enhanced_LCARS / optional dotMod logo

My most elaborate theme so far. UMSCHALTBAR AUF DEUTSCH
    All experiences, everything learned since I started a year ago to experiment with personalized themes and to find my own style, my own requirements - everything is now united here.
    This theme combines both a very simple and an extended operation. I tried to do everything that makes sense and left out things that I think or know that the guys from Evolv didn't want it that way (e.g. replay in TC mode)
    The interface can be switched between English and German and offers a total of 5 different lock and home screens to choose from within the theme:
    - the Starfleet logo in authentic LCARS style
    - the Starfleet logo in the style of the badge
    - classic display of set power / temperature
    - classic time and date
    - classic time without date
    You can find an overview of the range of functions here - my enhanced theme
    Mein bisher aufwendigstes Theme. 
    Alle Erfahrungen, alles Erlernte seit ich vor einem Jahr begonnen habe, mit personalisierten themes zu experimentieren und meinen eigenen Stil, meine eigenen Anforderungen gefunden habe - alles ist hier nun vereint. 
    Dieses Theme vereint wieder sowohl eine sehr einfache , als auch eine erweiterte Bedienung. Ich habe versucht, alles möglich zu machen, was sinnvoll ist und habe Dinge weggelassen, von denen ich denke, oder weiss, dass die Jungs von Evolv das so nicht wollten (z.B. Replay im TC-Modus)
    Die Oberfläche ist zwischen Englisch und Deutsch umschaltbar und bietet insgesamt 5 verschiedene Lock- und Homescreens zur Auswahl innerhalb des Themes integriert:
    - das Logo der Sternenflotte im authentischen LCARS-Stil
    - das Logo der Sternenflotte im Stil des Abzeichens
    - klassisch Anzeige von eingestellter Leistung / Temperatur
    - klassisch Uhrzeit und Datum
    - klassisch Uhrzeit ohne Datum
     Einen Überblick über den Funktionsumpfang findest Du hier - my enhanced Theme

151 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

22. Esdeath theme DNA-C.

I've used the Stock Evolv DNA-C theme and made a few minor changes to it like changing the size of the font and adding colour, adding a hit count, voltage display, moved some of the display around and uploaded my own theme in the background. This is my first attempt at making a personalised DNA-C theme and it does need tweaking quite a lot. Feel free to download it and make a few changes.

Current Version:
    V 1.0.0

Notes for upcoming V 1.0.1:
    Minor colour changes to menu.
    New images will be available.
    Evolv's logo removed from lock screen.

Project theme No.2:
    Sabaton theme.

(Prototype Theme!)

25 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

23. German DNA Crew Theme 2

Das zweite Theme der German DNA Crew .Für DNA75C und DNA 250C  Replay fähig.
    Alles was das Board kann wird unterstütz .
    Andere Farben.
    Beim feuern im Replay Modus ändert sich das Bild.

265 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Submitted

24. Star Wars Kylo Ren

Basic Evolv skin just played around a little 

Light Saber on home screen is battery gauge 
    Kylo Ren mask is battery Gauge 

93 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. 6 basic themes for dna75c / 250c - with Monitor

Unfortunately, the preview is not complete - look at my own screenshots!

I have reduced the functions to the absolute minimum; no clock, no date, no nothing ...
    The navigation is simple - screen exit down round robin and exit up to lock the device.
    The result: no shuffling through menus and submenus - just vaping and everything you need is on exactly one screen!

PLEASE NOTE:
    The change of wire type must still be completed by pressing the firebutton, since the wire is tested internally
    - The gradation of the power setting is of course adapted to the performance
    - all protections against erroneous settings (eg Temp-Protect in power mode), as usual from my enhanced themes

-the functions for REPLAY are only enabled in power mode (as provided by Evolv) and only after activation if the coil is REPLAY-capable.

- if replay is activated, the specific functions are only displayed, if the coil is replayable

In addition to the battery indicator in the upper area of the screen, the entire display is framed by a charge level indicator.
    If the battery level is less or equal to 5%, a clear warning appears.

______________________________________________________________________________
    TO THE EXPERIENCED USERS:

Well, the display of the Preheat temperature is quite interesting, but to set this directly seems pointless, since the chipset works in fixed increments.
    As far as I interpret the behavior correctly, these steps are dependent on the set target temperature, as well as the exceeding of the TC target temperature in Preheat is not possible - even if the direct temperature input suggests something else. There is a direct dependency between Preheat-Temp and Preheat-Punch.
    So I decided to display the preheat temperature (assigned by the chipset) - but the setting is done as a preheat punch.
    Should someone explain to me in an understandable way that my explanations are wrong, I will go back this step, of course.
    Haftungsausschluss:
    Mir liegt die Erlaubnis der Firmen "StattQualm" und "Vapor Giant" zur Verwendung ihrer geschützten Logos für den privaten Gebrauch vor. 
    Ich weise ausdrücklich darauf hin, dass jegliche kommerzielle Nutzung, dazu zählt auch die Verbreitung meiner Themes mit vorgeschalteten Werbebannern, untersagt ist. 

128 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated