DNA 75 Color, 250 Color

638 files

1. Clouds

Credit goes to : John Joshua Chua.
    Clouds theme was created using BlueRed Vader.
    Layout, wallpapers, font sizes and descriptions have been edited and tweaked by me. 

19 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. YODA

New Yoda theme. Hope you like it. Feedback welcome

18 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Munki

I hope you enjoy my first attempt at a DNA 250 C theme. Please share any where you feel i can tweak and improve on my design.

22 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

4. Formula 1 Theme DNA 250C

Zum Bereich Motorsport habe ich ein Formula 1 Theme erstellt
    Mit 3 verschiedenen Hintergrundbilder.
    Die Farben ergänzen sich derzeit auf die Reifen der Season 2019.
    Vielleicht gibt es ein paar Motorsportfans die dieses Theme gefällt.
    Mfg
    Vape_Steini
    Formula 1 Theme DNA250C.ecigtheme

6 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Arctic Fox 5w step

Arctic Fox skin, Big watts font, simple lock screen, 5w step )

30 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. SynthWaver

Made this theme as a preparation for the arrival of my Paranormal 250c.
    Its basically just a modification of the stock evolv-theme with a synthwave look and a few added things.
    Will be more than happy to recieve constructive criticism and feedback and so on so that i can further improve it.
    Please bare with me and the fact that i havent been able to see it on a mod yet and therefore i might have some tweaking to do just because of that.

53 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

7. Metallia Jump In The Fire Theme

Metallica Jump In The Fire full color theme for DNA250C
    Metallica Jump In The Fire.ecigtheme

7 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Harry Potter Theme

Just a banal Harry Potter theme. 

7 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Radio Active Drone

Final working version.

103 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

10. Paranormal color (deutsch)

Basiert auf dem  original Simple Black DNA Color theme von Hyperar

68 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. vapecige VTbox250c (deutsch)

Basiert auf dem Orginal Simple Black DNA Color theme von Hyperar

38 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Paranormal 250c Red Carbon v1.0

Version 1.0, I thought it was about time I uploaded this.... Triad to follow

43 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Remixed

Remix of SirTimmyTimbit's Gauges theme, the default Evolv theme, and a few custom touches.
    UI from Gauges, but without the gauges. Instead there's a minigraph. Click it to go to the full Puff Info screen. Status bar at top of Main and Menu screens shows battery level and Cold Ohms when idle, Live Ohms while firing, and USB current while charging. Last Puff Time and Last Puff Average Power are displayed in small font below the minigraph. In TC modes, Power is below the minigraph in normal font, and Temperature is in the large font. In TC + Replay, Temperature is below the minigraph In TC + Replay with a puff saved, Last Puff Average Temperature is below the minigraph. Profile editing allows Temperature to be edited when Replay is enabled. DNA supports TC+Replay so this theme does as well. Classic/New UI switch moved to Display options. Indicator LED stays green while mod is idle, goes out in lock/standby: The DNA writes the current settings when this light goes out. If you pull the batteries while the LED is on, you'll lose your changes!

95 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

14. DNA250C Metallica Theme

Full color theme for DNA250C
    Metallica Theme.ecigtheme

34 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. Super Mario Bros. 3

Hi everyone interested in this Theme
    TC Vaping Working Profile selection space on main Screen only allows up to 3 letters Time on main Screen only well Visible with 24h format The Star in the bottom Middle is a Replacement for the Settings Label with same Funtionality The Plant gets smaller as the Battery drains off and the Mario Jumps while Firing.
    Have fun Vaping with the Jumping Mario.

Greets Eifel

176 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

16. Big power

5w switching step, Big power font, Custom light)

41 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Guitar v0.1

My first Guitar theme for this Escribe software. I'm new to this so please bare with me. Based off my Schecter Damiem 6 I have and play. Thanks for taking a look.
    Guitar.ecigtheme

20 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. Robi

Für mich angepasst

29 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Jakaro by Citrael

Jakaro theme for DNA 250c, DNA 75c. Theme like Vandy Vape Jakaroo mod.

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

20. Violet theme

Violet theme for DNA 250c, DNA 75c. 

45 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. Simple RUS

На форуме удивительно мало тем на русском языке. И вот моя задача сделать простую и понятную тему для Dna 250c. тема рассчитана на устройство на 2 акб, но можно добавить и 3й. У кого есть предложения и кто готов протестировать - милости прошу в комментарии или в ветку на форуме. Если понравится, то могу добавить и английский язык для того чтобы больше народу попробовало тему.

28 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

22. TT DNA

TT Theme DNA a theme to end all themes it will be my last for the theme which i will uploaded in various forms of branding   first pic is to check that the font size has transferred to theme , if not alter font sizes accordingly , 2nd pic if your default profile names are too big to fit in the screen space then you must change the names of the profiles you have through escribe and not theme builder to shorter names until they fit and upload the changed profile settings to device and not reload the theme again you shouldn't need to as your only changing the profile names.   on to the theme no background pics , not enough memory to add any and black background is the way it is , so if you want fancy shit over quality choose fancy shit - the theme comes with 2 colour options white or green accessed by the toggle switch live on the device.   mains screen image , big clear wattage and temp numbers   at the top of the screen you will have chosen profile name and then below battery bar and then below that voltage amps and battery percentage readouts - moving on past the big number you have ohms , click this it will read ohms again and also update while firing giving you live ohms read out , to the right is locking icon click this to lock coils to ohms ideally used in temp control or replay with temp sensing coils , below that is a puff count - click this readout will take you to puff stats page - and back to the mainscreen we go to 3 icons a bulb icon changes colour of the theme from white to green , moving to the middle icon will take you to settings page where everything can be accessed in the theme - lastly the temp icon will directly take you to preheat options page where you will find something abit unique - whichever coil you are using the arrow at the top of the preheat page will indicate which option is available to that coil , example is boost - punch or warmth the arrow will indicate which mode it is in and further down numbered 1 to 10 will change is values of either boost or punch and below that warmth is used for replay mode - when using temp sensing coils the wattage and the temp values can be changed then you will be in punch mode - i hope i have explained well enough to get an idea how it works.. but please read this throughout and try to follow instructions.

101 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Paranormal Wooden Theme by Xaturo

Das Perfekte Theme für jede Paranormal "C" mit wooden Plates.
    I hope you enjoy

85 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Submitted

24. ggmu

MANCHESTER UNITED LOCK SCREEN. GREEN TEXT ON HOME SCREEN

9 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. Lion ITA by Jake