DNA 75 Color, 250 Color

747 files

1. SouthPark.ecigtheme

*note: wacked out wonky clock in lock screen preview image will display properly when installed*
    An animated theme for DNA75C and DNA250C devices featuring Eric Cartman, a blowtorch, a story, and lots of fire.  
    Core functionality and layout is mostly stolen from several excellent themes by formula1, he shall be praised.
    Lock screen flame = battery level indicator
    *hint- main screen-->scroll down*

167 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

2. SirTimmyTimbit's Gauges by Jkronicle

A custom theme I designed to my own personal liking.
    Thanks to SirTimmyTimbit for creating an awesome Theme!!

https://reddit.com/user/sirtimmytimbit
    ENJOY!

170 downloads

(0 reviews)

7 comments

Updated

3. DigitalBloodSplat

This bloody theme is splattery smeary full featured fun. Another version of my DigitalNails theme built upon the surpurb Digital theme by SirTimmyTimbit, may he be praised.

321 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. DigitalVibe

Based on Digital by SirTimmyTimbit 
    Because we need more bright windows and radiant hallways

63 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. DigitalWood.ecigtheme

This woody theme is feature rich, dont let the bland backgrounds fool you. It's a toned down  less colorful version of my loud and bright DigitalNails theme, built upon the splediferous Digital theme by SirTimmyTimbit, with much thanks.

165 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Modified Default Pokemon

This is just an "updated" version of the default theme.

What's "updated":
    Converted Modified default to Pokemon Better battery info on the lock screen when in replay mode main screen shows a resistance indicator if replay is enabled the bottom status on the main screen displays coil temp added a puff counter on main screen in Blue settings button is the small Poke ball logo just below the puff counter Please feel free to leave a suggestion or comment on what could be changed and improved

82 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. You don't need those

Black background, white text,  7 screens, no replay.
    You don't actually need all of those infos, all of those screens, all of those colours, do you?
    You just want to set your profile, set watt and temperature or just watt, and vape. Sometimes check some info but that's it.
    Am I right?
    Cheers.

33 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

8. Yellow theme

My first theme i made. Inspired by my son who loves Yellow, and added som black. (and some few different colors in the system menu) 
    Hope you give it a try and like it. please let me know if you find somethings off.

47 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Updated default

This is just an "updated" version of the default theme. (no pictures, no nuthn')
    Has everything on screen you need to see (made for my therion 75c)
    What's "updated":
    Better battery info on the lock and main screen when in replay mode main screen shows a large resistance indicator if replay is enabled the bottom status on the main screen displays coil temp added a puff counter on main screen in yellow settings button is the small evolv logo just above puff counter Box just below puff counter turns stealth mode on and off Please feel free to leave a suggestion or comment on what could be changed and improved

223 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Lost Vape Drone Complex Theme

This is the first theme I've designed so go easy on me, it has pretty much all the settings you could need and has the ability to add the logos for the atomisers your using to  be displayed on the Atomiser screen, I wanted to be able to change settings and look at data with out the need to constantly use eScribe. 

236 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. gundam final version

added the gundam logo to lock screen

55 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

12. gundam

put together for friend. thought id share

10 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Pokemon theme for 75/250c

The battery indicator is replaced with a Pokeball, Team Rocket on the lock screen

34 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. Big power

5w switching step, Big power font, Custom light)

208 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

15. Olympian_Bear_Korobka

Hi all! Korobka theme! Enjoy and comm if you like it!

129 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

16. Finder250_Red-black_ theme_by_FireHaska

Pew-pew! Finder 250c red\black theme! Enjoy it if you like!

113 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. Hulk_by_ FireHaska

Hello all! Hulk theme for your dna c! Enjoy!

144 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. VapeDroid-X1C2-(S,ST,B) Replay enabled theme

I have modified the original theme to include "Replay" features, this theme allows you to enable the "Use Replay on this profile" in the "Coil" screen, after enabled, it enters into "Replay" mode, and allows you / shows options "Recording" (when firing), "Save" (to save the puff", "Playing" (Replaying), and "Cancel" (stop Playing).
    Additionally, it allows to change the wattage and temperature (temp mode with Replay enabled), wattage (no temp mode), Resample Coil (Measure atomizer Ohms again).

194 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Remixed

Remix of SirTimmyTimbit's Gauges theme, the default Evolv theme, and a few custom touches.
    UI from Gauges, but without the gauges. Instead there's a minigraph. Click it to go to the full Puff Info screen. Status bar at top of Main and Menu screens shows battery level and Cold Ohms when idle, Live Ohms while firing, and USB current while charging. Last Puff Time and Last Puff Average Power are displayed in small font below the minigraph. In TC modes, Power is below the minigraph in normal font, and Temperature is in the large font. In TC + Replay, Temperature is below the minigraph In TC + Replay with a puff saved, Last Puff Average Temperature is below the minigraph. Profile editing allows Temperature to be edited when Replay is enabled. DNA supports TC+Replay so this theme does as well. Classic/New UI switch moved to Display options. Indicator LED stays green while mod is idle, goes out in lock/standby: The DNA writes the current settings when this light goes out. If you pull the batteries while the LED is on, you'll lose your changes!  Menu is icon grid from Digital.

171 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

20. Alien

This is my Alien theme. its pretty minimal. hopefully you like it.

228 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. SynthWaver

Made this theme as a preparation for the arrival of my Paranormal 250c.
    Its basically just a modification of the stock evolv-theme with a synthwave look and a few added things.
    Will be more than happy to recieve constructive criticism and feedback and so on so that i can further improve it!
    Please bare with me and the fact that i havent been able to see it on a mod yet and therefore i might have some tweaking to do just because of that.

Would you like this theme with different backrounds and another style than Synthwave? Just shoot me a comment or message!

216 downloads

(0 reviews)

8 comments

Updated

22. Capt. Marvel

Für alle Fans des MCU ein Capt. Marvel Theme auf Basis des Theme von TEAM DNA. Ist in einer 10min-Laune entstanden ;-).

59 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

23. Digital

If you like a lot of information on the home screen, and want to adjust preheat / boost settings from the main screen then you might like this! 
    All the features present on my previous themes, Gauges and the Material-ish themes, are available on this one too.
    Please let me know if you find any bugs / issues. Happy to take feature suggestions too! 

Check out my other themes

3,262 downloads

(13 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

24. head in the clouds

New day, new theme. let me know what you think

232 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

25. Rick & Morty Portal Theme

This one is more of a starter for everyone to on, The function is just the default settings, Ill update it with some better features soon,

405 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted