DNA 75 Color, 100 Color, 250 Color

1,145 files

1. Material-ish - Remix - DNA75c - DNA250c Optimized

This is a Modified version of the original was created by SirTimmyTimbits.
    https://forum.evolvapor.com/files/file/419-material-ish-fire-dna75c-dna250c-optimized/
    I chose the material-ish theme when I first rocked my paranormal.
    This is the current version of the theme on my para. It has evolved over the Journey to where it is here. 

129 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Who Dat

For the Saints Fans.

60 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Dark Theme DNA250C (deutsch)

Mein erstes Theme das ich hier hoch lade weitere folgen noch. Viel Spaß
    Für Fragen, Anregungen und Kritig würde ich mich sehr freuen Vielen Dank schonmal im vorraus.

163 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

4. The Vape Connoisseur 2.0

This time round I added a lot more screens and features for a more in-depth DNA experience.

346 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

5. The Vape Connoisseur

Not much to say. 1st attempt at my own theme, left in pretty standard for now.

97 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. KingSize Vaperz

From Greece  
    https://www.facebook.com/KingSizeVaperz/?eid=ARDiPp1SsnlQJiuC0-zlJM_Y4pl6fVl0auLL23ElKoAFy3UzuvrjuIiEztJ0rB0iXgnd5JaYiyAhSU7i

73 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

7. LADYLUCK666 Theme

mein erstes theme,bin für Anregungen offen.lg

89 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

8. DigitalNails

For DNA75C and 250C devices.
    Based on Digital by SirTimmyTimbit, this Nine Inch Nails tribute theme retains all of Digital's unique functionality while adding bright backgrounds and some larger fonts thereby making text easier to read. Many functions on the main screens have been tweaked so only the most relevant controls to each profile are presented.
    There are 2 main screens with different backgrounds and slightly different controls. One of which has navigation icons hidden by the NIN logo when not selected. Scroll over the NIN to reveal Profile, Menu, and Switch Main Screen icons. The NIN logo on the lock screen serves as a battery level indicator.
    Everything else works as in the original Digital theme which can be found with instructions here  https://forum.evolvapor.com/files/file/946-digital/ .
    Artwork modified from the Nine Inch Nails albums Broken and Pretty Hate Machine. 
    Theme modified and posted with permission from original author SirTimmyTimbit, to whom much gratitude is extended for creating and sharing several excellent themes (Digital, Gauges, Materialish Fire, Materialish Ocean).
    Please comment if you find bugs or have suggestions.

171 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Pokémon Team Red

Pokémon Skin for Team Red Fans
    TC Vaping working
    Else it's not a Theme with extreme much information on the Mainscreen but nice to take a look 😁
    It contains all functionality as the Default Skin just sorted a bit different.

Have Fun and leave a comment if you done some improvements to the Skin so others get them too.
    Greets Eifel

212 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Submitted

10. Joker Theme 2019

The Joker Theme 2019

733 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. Joker

Basic Theme but with a Joker twist. Wanted some Green and Purples for my Thor 2 

403 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Stock theme Paranormal 250c

Stock theme Paranormal 250c

303 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. GUCCI theme. US dna color

took the best theme i found which was frank65's paranormal theme and changed some colors, fonts, and added a gucci theme. 

320 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. Default Custom(Cyan) by: Jkronicle

Basically just a custom default theme that's simplified with a beautiful cyan blue color.
    Default Custom(Cyan) by Jkronicle

249 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

15. Simple and Clear

My first Theme. Have Fun.

163 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. Red Scarlet

My first theme, very basic. Looks great with Paranormal 250C with Red Scarlet side panels.

342 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. SouthPark.ecigtheme

*note: wacked out wonky clock in lock screen preview image will display properly when installed*
    An animated theme for DNA75C and DNA250C devices featuring Eric Cartman, a blowtorch, a story, and lots of fire.  
    Core functionality and layout is mostly stolen from several excellent themes by formula1, he shall be praised.
    Lock screen flame = battery level indicator
    *hint- main screen-->scroll down*

467 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. SirTimmyTimbit's Gauges by Jkronicle

A custom theme I designed to my own personal liking.
    Thanks to SirTimmyTimbit for creating an awesome Theme!!

https://reddit.com/user/sirtimmytimbit
    ENJOY!

339 downloads

(0 reviews)

7 comments

Updated

19. DigitalBloodSplat

This bloody theme is splattery smeary full featured fun. Another version of my DigitalNails theme built upon the surpurb Digital theme by SirTimmyTimbit, may he be praised.

613 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. DigitalVibe

Based on Digital by SirTimmyTimbit 
    Because we need more bright windows and radiant hallways

149 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. DigitalWood.ecigtheme

This woody theme is feature rich, dont let the bland backgrounds fool you. It's a toned down  less colorful version of my loud and bright DigitalNails theme, built upon the splediferous Digital theme by SirTimmyTimbit, with much thanks.

336 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Modified Default Pokemon

This is just an "updated" version of the default theme.

What's "updated":
    Converted Modified default to Pokemon Better battery info on the lock screen when in replay mode main screen shows a resistance indicator if replay is enabled the bottom status on the main screen displays coil temp added a puff counter on main screen in Blue settings button is the small Poke ball logo just below the puff counter Please feel free to leave a suggestion or comment on what could be changed and improved

300 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. You don't need those

Black background, white text,  7 screens, no replay.
    You don't actually need all of those infos, all of those screens, all of those colours, do you?
    You just want to set your profile, set watt and temperature or just watt, and vape. Sometimes check some info but that's it.
    Am I right?
    Cheers.

76 downloads

(0 reviews)

3 comments

Updated

24. Yellow theme

My first theme i made. Inspired by my son who loves Yellow, and added som black. (and some few different colors in the system menu) 
    Hope you give it a try and like it. please let me know if you find somethings off.

53 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Updated default

This is just an "updated" version of the default theme. (no pictures, no nuthn')
    Has everything on screen you need to see (made for my therion 75c)
    What's "updated":
    Better battery info on the lock and main screen when in replay mode main screen shows a large resistance indicator if replay is enabled the bottom status on the main screen displays coil temp added a puff counter on main screen in yellow settings button is the small evolv logo just above puff counter Box just below puff counter turns stealth mode on and off Please feel free to leave a suggestion or comment on what could be changed and improved

256 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated