DNA 75 Color, 100 Color, 250 Color

1,145 files

1. German DNA Crew Light

Unser German DNA Crew Theme abgespeckt.  Nur das nötigste an Screens, kein TC  ( da man ja replay hat) und beim Laden zeigt er im Home Screen mit wie viel Ampere geladen wird.

597 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. red steel honeycomb

red steel honeycomb 
    if you like it please leave a review

680 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Division Theme

Big fan of Division 1 so I made this theme for the homies Verse and Astronesian

146 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Cthulhu V1.0

Simples e elegante. Para quem gosta da marca Cthulhu Mods

176 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Full-on Charizard Theme

A lot of people requested it to be all Charizard, so that's what I did. Puff counter on the firing screen, font adjusted to be a little more organized around backgrounds. Updated and cleaner battery level meter, andthe best possible backgrounds i could think to throw on here. Mostly based off of first gen, since i'm old school. If there's any hiccups, let me know. I want to try to make this as perfect as I can get this. Enjoy!

467 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Punk Theme Final Update

I kept the same theme, the only thing that is fixed is the functionality. Clean home screen, with all the info I wanted right there in an organized and visible way. Cheers!

40 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. OSU by Evolushun

I modified Default Custom (Cyan) by Jkronikle to make my own theme. This has sprinkles of Ohio State in it.

101 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Batman DNA 250C.ecigtheme

Batman DNA 250C.ecigtheme

709 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

9. Material Green

Hi!
    I would like to share my remix for theme Material-ish Fire originally made by SirTimmyTimbit.
    Whats changed:
     - colors
     - font sizes
     - improved readability of important parameters
     - controls layout
    Please share what you think in the comments.
    Thanks.

920 downloads

(1 review)

5 comments

Updated

10. ODIN DNA 250c Clarity

This is the theme to match my "Odin DNA 250c - Watt Friendly" presets.
    I haven't added any "new" artwork or graphics, I have just adjusted some of the wall papers and colours so that they are a little easier to see.
    I personally found the original them a little difficult to work with when it came out of the box, so I modified it for myself and thought I'd share it here incase anyone else is "in the same boat".
    Hopefully someone will find this of use.

Vape safe everyone

142 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

11. White And Black

I am pleased to present you a refined, clean and very stylish theme. Nevertheless, despite the fact that the design of the main screen is very clean, this theme has a wide range of settings in the "Edit Profile" menu

С удовольствием представляю вам отточенную, чистую и очень стильную тему. Тем не менее, не смотря на то, что дизайн главного экрана является очень чистым, данная тема имеет большой спектр настроек в меню "Edit Profile". Потому что, те темы, которые вы хвалите за хороший функционал, вызывают у меня кровь из глаз своим дизайном.

500 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Paranormal 250C Special

I upgraded the theme "Evolv Default Enhansed" a bit, for my Paranormal DNA 250C. Decided to share it with you.
    List of Changes: Changed the illumination of the fire button while pressing, Changed the title screen, change the "Puffs Info" screen, changed the power switching step to 5w.
    Perhaps this theme will please you more than the original "Evolv Default Enhansed"

1,872 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

13. Neon

The combination of blue and black shimmers when the display is tilted

338 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. Custom pokemon theme

This is to the people on the evolv modder's group on facebook, but anyone is welcome to use it! i fixed it up to look a lot better this morning, so enjoy it! If you want me to look into another type of anime/pokemon theme style, just let me know!

184 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. Basic Skyrim Theme DNA 250 Color Rendition

Wanted to make this, because i couldn't find anything bethesda on here other than a pip boy here and there. This is a pretty simple theme, but it works smooth. I couldn't figure out how to change the highlight color change section for watt adjustment, but the green seems to look fine other than blue. Enjoy!

204 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. Arctic Fox

Arctic Fox skin, Big watts font, simple lock screen, custom blue light )

1,027 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

17. THORII DEFAULT

I HAVE A NEW ULTRONER THOR II DNA 75C
    REALLY LOVING THIS DEVICE.  THEME IS SIMILAR TO STOCK THEME BUT WITH SUBTLETIES 
    I AM SURE SOMEONE WILL MESS UP AND LOSE THEIR ORIGINAL THEME.  SO HERE YOU GO
    USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AS I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL.  I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE ELSE OUT.  
      Report this file Download this file

75 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. DNA-C Carbon Fibre (Basic).

A basic Carbon Fibre DNA-C theme featuring a voltage-atomizer display and a hit count. 

The colour coordination is off so I'll do an update for it later.

193 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Esdeath theme DNA-C.

I've used the Stock Evolv DNA-C theme and made a few minor changes to it like changing the size of the font and adding colour, adding a hit count, voltage display, moved some of the display around and uploaded my own theme in the background. This is my first attempt at making a personalised DNA-C theme and it does need tweaking quite a lot. Feel free to download it and make a few changes.

Current Version:
    V 1.0.0

Notes for upcoming V 1.0.1:
    Minor colour changes to menu.
    New images will be available.
    Evolv's logo removed from lock screen.

Project theme No.2:
    Sabaton theme.

(Prototype Theme!)

89 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. German DNA Crew Theme 2

Das zweite Theme der German DNA Crew .Für DNA75C und DNA 250C  Replay fähig.
    Alles was das Board kann wird unterstütz .
    Andere Farben.
    Beim feuern im Replay Modus ändert sich das Bild.

743 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Submitted

21. Star Wars Kylo Ren

Basic Evolv skin just played around a little 

Light Saber on home screen is battery gauge 
    Kylo Ren mask is battery Gauge 

301 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. English version

English version of my best theme
    Big thanks to gwyar for help and time spent

704 downloads

(2 reviews)

7 comments

Updated

23. Star Trek Theme 2020

This is a theme from the user "Astromike", 
    he uploaded it on July 7th, 2017 and wrote the following:
    "Just got my Therion today and figured I'd try out the custom theme thing. 
    Here's a Star Trek theme, complete with the LCARS UI. 
    Note this isn't the first 75C Star Trek theme (and it probably won't be the last).
    Feedback welcome. "
    This comment follows on April 30, 2018:
    "PLEASE make it compatible with 250C !! Beautiful theme!"
    I came across this beautiful topic and thought to myself - it is about time!
    Here is the (almost) original design expanded to include the replay function.

I also used a new toggle design here:

563 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

24. Enhanced Frank's theme - Generic & VapeCige - DNA 75C/250C

Frank's Theme  - Rev2.8.8
    Supports all the latest Evolve DNA functions , including Replay, with an icon driven interface.

Hi, I done some little tweaks and bugs fixes for this very well designed theme by Frank. Here's a list of what’s changed:
    - FIXED: Temp protect deactivated with temp sensing material now correctly switches to Power mode.
    - FIXED: If a temp sensing material is selected but the coil in use it isn't, now correctly switches to Power mode.
    - FIXED: The power steps in More Settings screen weren't correct.
    - FIXED: Firmware edition in About screen was misaligned.
    - FIXED: Boost is correctly displayed instead of Preheat if a temp sensing material is selected but the coil it is not.
    - FIXED: Replay screen fixed when using replay with a temp sensing material and temp protection is off.
    - CHANGED: No more need of a separate theme for the dna 75c, powerbank screen is automatically disabled on those devices.
    - CHANGED: Coil materials are now switchable from coil screen and read-only on the main screen.
    - CHANGED: Now coil temperature is adjustable from coil screen and new coil screen.
    - CHANGED: Device Monitor icon description renamed from "Trend" to "Puff Graphs".
    - (ONLY FOR VAPECIGE EDITION) CHANGED: The default logo now is the rainbow one from the official vapecige's theme.
    I know that aren't life changing modifications but as the original developer hasn't updated it for a while I decided to make this public to help people that aren’t able to fix it themselves and for saving some time for new adopters. Thank you Frank65 for this great theme.

531 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

25. Pennywise "IT" Theme

A "IT" theme for all the fans.
    This theme has all functions you need and you can get.
    So...try it^^

255 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted