DNA 75 Color, 100 Color, 250 Color

1,145 files

1. Badger's Centaurus Logo Blue

This is the first attempt at a theme. Designed for my new Lost Vape Centaurus Blue/Embossing/Tactile Carbon Fiber box mod (first DNA mod!).
    - Copied and tweaked Fog Legion's "Lost Vape Paranormal 250C Replay Theme by Fog Legion 1.1.0".
    - Used the blue/black background from JoeCockBill's "JoeCockBill's Evolv theme 1.0.0". 
    - Made custom lock screen using Lost Vape's Centaurus logo and adjustments in Gimp.

1,638 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Therion 75C - 8 Background Options - UK/AU & US versions

* NEW preheat feature in watts mode for kanthal / non temp control coils *
    Please see the release notes below for how to use.
    Note: For this feature to work correctly you will need to upload this theme using EScribe Suite 2.0 SP6 (or later) to a device with international firmware 1.1 SP26 (or later). For more information please see here: Early Firmware and Escribe Suite and here: Why international only .
    I have made this theme with the aim of including as many settings as possible whilst remaining user friendly.
    The text is large enough to see at a short distance but still (hopefully) remains visually appealing. 
    I started with JCBs therion theme and added elements I liked from various other themes, I've also added a few extra screens to fit in all those settings.
    US version: Date format m.d.yy and spelling e.g. atomizer
    UK/AU version: Date format d.m.yy and spelling e.g. atomiser

Different backgrounds have different colour schemes, e.g. the mossy green version uses green headings and green highlights etc. 

Dark Twilight            Light Rays                Cloudy                   Colour                  Deep Blue           Diagonal Blue         Mossy Green              Ocean

Features / how to use:
    ~Main Screen~
    The two icons toward the middle if the screen are selectable, the left one takes you to Device Monitor and the right takes you to Puff Info.  The value below the left icon displays the achieved wattage during the last puff, this is mostly useful for temp control but it can also be useful for battery diagnostic. 
     The value below the right icon display last puff time.  Selecting the coil material (when in temp control) will take you directly to Atomiser Settings.  The values at the very bottom are board temperature and battery voltage, useful for quick diagnosis. -Large battery bar on lock screen for quick viewing.
    -Dynamic status bar on Lock Screen, Main Screen, Settings Menu, Lock Settings and Device Monitor Settings. 
      -Lock Screen shows asterisks (**) as you enter your unlock sequence.
      -Settings Menu shows the name of the highlighted icon. (Atomiser, Display, Puff Info etc.)
      etc.
    -Temperature, resistance lock and preheat options will only display when a temperature sensing material is selected. i.e. in plain wattage mode the options for these will disappear.
    -Most screens feature a 'Back' or 'Exit' button or a combination of both. 'Back' will take you back to the screen you came from, e.g. if you go to Atomiser Settings from the Settings Menu the back button will take you back to the Settings Menu. If you go to Atomiser Settings by selecting the coil material on the Main Screen, the Back button will take you back to the Main Screen. In all cases the Exit button will take you directly to the Main Screen.
    -Black background on the Device Monitor, Diagnostic and Device Info screens to make the text easier to see and read.
    -You can alter 'Watts:' and 'Temp:' on the Diagnostic screen.
    -Screens you can fire from: Main Screen (obviously), Atomiser Settings, Device Monitor and Diagnostic. Pressing the fire button on any other screen will give the same result as selecting 'Back'. e.g. if you are on the Display Settings screen you can press the fire button twice to go back to the Main Screen- pressing once goes back to the Settings Menu and another press takes you back to the Main Screen.
    -Select the graph on the Device Monitor page to access the Device Monitor Settings.
    -Time & Date and Lock Settings are accessible from the System Settings screen.
    -The 'Display' icon on the Settings Menu changes based on whether stealth mode is enabled or disabled.
    -The options for stealth level are 'Off', '1', '2', or '3'. 
      3 = Screen turns off
      2 = Very dim
      1 = Dim
      Off = Stealth mode is disabled
    -Indicator light: 
      Fade in/out red = charging
      Green = charge complete
      Blue/purple = firing

Enjoy!

P.S Thank you to all the theme creators whose elements I've ruthlessly and mercilessly pinched. Happy to remove them if it is an issue, just let me know

5,314 downloads

(12 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

3. DNA250C enhanced ( lost vape centaurus)

I adjusted the colors from this theme and made sure that when you adjust your temperature it goes up or down with 1 degree instead of 5 aswell a, other logo 
    it comes from a Lost Vape Centaurus

228 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. Mission Ready DNA Theme!

mission, ready, set, go!!! (a nice, simple, out of this world theme for your favorite dna's!)
    Houston, we have no problems.

467 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

5. Majora's Mod, A Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask Dna Theme

working heart battery meter! (hearts go green when charging)

350 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. EvolvOfTime - Zelda Theme: SIMPL ver.

You ever miss the old days? Here's a slight reminder of your youth, packed into a theme! Legend of Zelda fans rejoice with this beautiful tribute to Nintendo's greatest. All icons interact and work accordingly, The iconic 8bit heart is your battery meter. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as i liked putting it together.  
    -SIMPLIFIED VERSION-
    -HyruleKush

379 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

7. EvolvOfTime- SIMPL ver. Zelda Theme

You ever miss the old days? Here's a slight reminder of your youth, packed into a theme! Legend of Zelda fans rejoice with this beautiful tribute to Nintendo's greatest. All icons interact and work accordingly, The iconic 8bit heart is your battery meter. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as i liked putting it together.  
    -SIMPLIFIED VERSION-
    -HyruleKush

336 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. EvolvOfTime - Full working Legend of Zelda theme w heart battery

-HyruleKush

871 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Covid Hype Deutsch/english

Es ist soweit: Das Corona Theme ist da! Viele kleine lustige Extras haben sich hier versteckt. Downloade es und ich hoffe es gefällt dir. Kontruktive Kritik ist willkommen

%7BfileStore.core_Attachment%7Dmonthly_2020_11/lock.png.0a53fa358384f98241b41109f220dfee.pngSchöner Sperrbildschirm
    %7BfileStore.core_Attachment%7Dmonthly_2020_11/haupt.png.51e45a53a7f2b13f5ad83a981e2e5c6e.pngDer Hauptbildschirm ist natürlich auch passend und schön übersichtlich
    %7BfileStore.core_Attachment%7Dmonthly_2020_11/set.png.3ed4df94e921961f4e67875056543a97.pngJeder Bildschirm hat hier zur besseren Übersicht ein eigenes Icon, passend zum Thema Corona. Es gibt allerdings zwei Bildschirme die du nur gesondert erreichst. Wie? Folge einem Hauptverkaufschlager

106 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

10. Cloudmakers Germany / mehrere Variationen

Dieses Theme habe ich für die Cloudmakers Germany erstellt. Selbstverständlich kann dieses Theme auch von allen denen es gefällt gedownloadet werden.
    Version 1.1.0          Die normale Cloudmakers Germany Version
    Version 1.1.1          Die gecleante Cloudmakers Germany Version
    Version 1.1.2          Die horizontale Cloudmakers Germany Version

64 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

11. Simurg by Hareon Theme

Dieses Theme ist für die Fans des Imist Simurg RTA. Das Theme ist aufgebaut auf mein Standart Theme-Design.
    Hier findest du alle Daten zu deinem Verdampfer,deiner Mod und zu deinen Akkus.
    Dieses Theme ist selbstverständlich so Umfangreich wie man es von meinen Themes kennt.
    Du kannst hier alles Bekannte auslesen, dies aber selbstverständlich auch ausblenden. So wie es dir halt beliebt.
    Ich hoffe es gefällt dir und du hast viel Vergnügen damit.
    Hareon😁

99 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

12. DJLsb Theme with Replay 2020

I like the DJLsb Theme very much. Green is GOD. I try add my style on top. Hope someone like my mod.
    #VB logo add on the lock screen.
    #Puff sec & total puff count added on main screen.
    #Flickers and glitches fixed on REPLAY mode.
    #New style Info page updated.
    #Preheat/Boost page updated.
    #Punch bar problem fixed.
    #Coil material and profile now combined in the settings page.
    #Fire ESC on some page which don't come with the back arrow.

683 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

13. IRON MAN THEME 250C

510 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. ZQ Vapor ESSENT Theme

Hello,
    Here's a customised theme for the ZQ Essent DNA 75c device.
    It uses the default setup as originally provided on the mod, fresh from factory.  The default from ZQ Vapor is alos the Evolve default settings too.

I hope you enjoy it

454 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. Centaurus DNA250c By Pickkun

Centaurus Theme DNA250c 

459 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Dna250/75_Color Theme (Supernatural inspired)

Hallo,
    dieser Theme ist eine etwas aufgeräumtere Version des Originals, mit eins bis zwei Supernatural anspielungen.
    Ich hoffe es gefällt euch 😉

221 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

17. Thin Red Line Theme - Hold The Line

Just decided that I wanted a thin red flag as my DNA250C theme.
    Feel free to use this however you wish! Please don't redistribute as your own.
    Respect to all my fellow career & volunteer firefighters out there!

67 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. STRANGER VAPES - REPLAY

STRANGER VAPES - REPLAY   A Stranger things inspired theme

65 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Julia Volkova Theme

250C theme

47 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. VAPE OF LORD

for dna 250c

43 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. joker

for joker fans

257 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. House of Vape- Star Wars (and more) Edition | 250C Enhanced Theme

Pennywise, Wooden, Glass, Cloth, Escape from Tarkov Editons available under downloads. More will follow! Suggestions or wishes are gladly considered
    Pennywise, Wooden, Glass, Cloth, Escape from Tarkov Editonen verfügbar unter Downloads. Weitere folgen! Anregungen oder Wünsche werden gerne berücksichtigt
    #Edit by NZ aka RoSeTTe

Thanks to everyone whose graphics I used or edited. 
    Known Dude from the German DNA Crew: Lukas E.
    Special thanks to JMat for the great extension of the standard theme which was used as a base.

A special thanks also goes to George Lucas the creator of Star Wars for this outstandingly legendary film series and the hole House of Vape Crew.
    For Patches and Minor update descriptions scroll down.
    Für Patches und Beschreibungen kleinerer Updates nach unten scrollen.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Main screen "Firing" now red when firing as well as all menu or status bars.
    On main screen when not in active Replay saved puff you can select the ohm reading to shortcut you to the Coil Info screen.
    Settings changed to Menu for new menu / settings platform
    Most "Back" buttons removed and scroll up of down off the screen to go to the previous screen.
    Watts now adjustable in 1 watt increments instead of .1.
    Temp adjustable in 5 degree increments.
    New menu platform dived into Profile, Puff Info, Coil Info and Settings on main menu.
    New coil install screen now has cold ohm temp for new coil and old coil resistance and temp when deciding on new coil or keeping old settings.
    Profile Menu has added cold ohm temp with current ohm reading and coil material setting added. Also added is the availability to have advanced preheat settings with the Preheat+ toggle when temp control is active.
    Puff Info screen enhanced with chart and ability to change wattage and or temp for dialing in a perfect puff. Also the addition of several live readings of the last puff. Live ohms, room temp,average power, puff duration, puff volts, puff amps, and average puff temp, and max puff temp when in temp control. When a non-temp sensing coil is installed gives you current battery % instead of temp.
    Recording Screen with new additions to be able to monitor with every puff.
    New Coil Info screen added with time, battery %, current profile, coil material, cold ohms, live ohms, coild temp, ability to remeasure resistenace, and ability to lock ohms.
    New settings menu with System, Display, Device, and About.
    System gives you date, time, 12 / 24 hr, F or C temp, max puff time and serial number.
    New Display menu has brightness adjustment, always on, stealth level, auto lock, auto lock time out, and # of clicks to lock, and ability to set unluck device sequence.
    Device screen now had power bank settings, and battery voltages for up to 4 batteries.
    About Menu with Lifetime puff count, Theme revision,  current firmware, current revision, edition, current puff count, puff count total energy, and reset to take you to a rest statistics screen.
    Thanks to everyone on the Evolv forum for ideas and themes to give me inspiration for this theme.

610 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Updated

23. Umbrella Corperation - Red Queen

Just like the Skynet T-800 theme from the Terminator, this is a Resident Evil theme based on the Red Queen.

This theme at the moment is under its prototype stages, so there will be updates and improvements in the future.

V1.0.0

587 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. EN_dna250c.ecigtheme-modified

EN_dna250c.ecigtheme-modified

92 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

25. SMB3 [Super Mario Bros. 3] NES Theme

Super Mario Bros. 3 8-Bit NES theme for the DNA250C by SteveTheImpact
    Uses custom 8-bit sprites along with sprites from the original Super Mario Bros. 3 game for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) by Nintendo.

925 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted