DNA 75 Color, 100 Color, 250 Color

1,144 files

1. vaper girl wallpaper

I thought I would share my vaper girl selfie if anyone would like to use this . I'm pretty new to this scene so any feedback is welcome or any ideas. I just created this quickly; I will mostly work on the rest of the screens later so it all flows together. Thanks for checking it out ! This is a lot of fun and I truly enjoy checking out other members themes !

65 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

2. Musical

~~~Please rate and comment my work, as I spend hours brain storming on these ideas to come to life, just for you to have a unique looking theme~~~~~~

Musical is colorful theme based on equilizers and guitars. Just a unique theme with all the important basic functions.

MAIN SCREEN
    Battery indicated on the red color equilizer at the right.
    Atomizer temprature depicted on the yellow color center equilizer
    Atomizer Voltage indicated on the left, blue color equilizer.

LOCKSCREEN:
    Guitar image turns to color from black/white as the battery gets charged.

OTHER FEATURES
    On Main Screen: Puff Counter Reset, Replay on/off, board temprature, Room Temprature, Power, Record, Save, Replay, Replay On-Off, Charging/Discharging/Powerbank indicators.

Charging icon turns green when charging, USB Data Icon on turns blue when connected to PC / Power respectievely. Powerbank Icon turns red when used as powerbank.

and much more..

Hope you'll enjoy..

Thanks
    Manish RD Themes

Manish RD Themes©2021 & Musical Theme©2021 are private properties. All Rights Reserved. Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

54 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. Vintage Gears

~~~Please rate and comment my work, as I spend hours brain storming on these ideas to come to life, just for you to have a unique looking theme~~~~~~       Vintage gears is a theme with vintage elements, that gives it a unique and retro vibe. Battery Indicators & other readouts are designed based on vintage cameras, televisions and guages.

MAIN SCREEN
    TV: Battery Indicator(black screen: low charge, Color screen: full charge)
    Guage: Atomizer Voltage Output indicator
    Top middle Readout: Board Temprature Top right readout: Puff Counter

OTHER FEATURES
    On Home page: Puff Counter Reset, Replay on/off, board temprature, Power, Record, Save, Replay, Charging/Discharging/Powerbank indicators.

LOCKSCREEN:
    Battery indicator is diplayed as the Vintage Poloroid Camera. As the battery level rises, the film inside the camera gets developed into a full photo and visa versa as the battery drains.

USB Data Icon & USB Charging icon on lockscreen turns green when connected to PC / Power respectievely. Powerbank Icon turns red when connnected used as powerbank.

and much more..

Hope you'll enjoy..

Thanks
    Manish RD Themes

Manish RD Themes©2021 & Vintage Gears Theme©2021 are private properties. All Rights Reserved. Dubai, United Arab Emirates.  

143 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

4. Eclipse

~~~Please rate ane comment my work, as I spend hours brain storming on these ideas to come to life, just foe you people to have a unique looking theme~~~~~~

Eclipse gives you mesmirisng space experience on your favourite DNA mods.

MAIN SCREEN
    Red Planet: Red planet clears out of eclipse as the battery level rises and visa versa.

LOCKSCREEN:
    Eclipse Moon: Moon clears out of eclipse as the battery level rises and visa versa.
    Top Left: Room Temp
    Top Right: Board Temp

OTHER FEATURES
    On Main Screen: Puff Counter Reset, Replay on/off, board temprature, Room Temprature, Power, Record, Save, Replay, Replay On-Off, Charging/Discharging/Powerbank indicators.

Charging icon turns green when charging, USB Data Icon on turns blue when connected to PC / Power respectievely. Powerbank Icon turns red when used as powerbank.

and much more..

Hope you'll enjoy..

Thanks
    Manish RD Themes

Manish RD Themes©2021 & Eclipse Theme©2021 are private properties. All Rights Reserved. Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

134 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. ElectroLAB

~~~Please rate ane comment my work, as I spend hours brain storming on these ideas to come to life, just foe you people to have a unique looking theme~~~~~~
    ElectroLAB is crafted around the idea of colorful electrical wirings and circuitboards, with a touch of Laboratory elements.

MAIN SCREEN
    Glass Tube(Top Right): Green liquid fills up as the battery level rises.
    Bulb: Glows when battery level goes down below 50%
    Guage(Down left): Voltage Output indicator.

LOCKSCREEN: 
    Beaker with pink liquid: Pink liquid gets filled, as the battery level goes up and visa versa.
    Bulb: Glows when battery level is more than 90% and when less than 50%.

OTHER FEATURES
    On Main Screen: Puff Counter Reset, Replay on/off, board temprature, Voltage output meter and readout, Power, Record, Save, Replay, Charging/Discharging/Powerbank indicators. 

and much more..

Hope you'll enjoy..

Thanks
    Manish RD Themes
    Manish RD Themes©2021 & ElectroLAB Theme©2021 are private properties. All Rights Reserved. Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

153 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

Here i drop another Game related Theme.
    It's a Tribute as the Titel Mention to The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening.
    I had this Themenow quite long without Uploding it cause the Mainscreen is not in my Taste but i share it now anyway. If you have some suggestions on the main Screen let me know.
    The Theme is Basically the same as my other ones:
        TC Vaping Working     The Book in the bottom Right is a Replacement for the Settings Label with same Funtionality     As the Battery drains off you will loose Hearts. Have fun Vaping with this one.
    Greets Eifel

433 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

7. I Love Italy

I Love Italy is a sober theme with an essence of Italy in it.
    The main attraction of the theme is the battery level indicators in the form of Pizza. In lock screen, the battery indicator is in the shape of Pizza, Whereas on the main screen, pizza pieces reduces by 100%, 80%, 50%, 30%, 10%, 5% & 2%.

Besides that it also has charging indicator icon that turn orange when connected to power, one usb icon that turns orange when connected to pc, puff counter/reset, Replay on/off, chart and much more.

Hope you'l enjoy!

Thanks
    ManishRD

38 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

8. VAPORWAVE Theme DNA75C & DNA250C

Stole everything from SirTimmyTimbit's Material-ish Fire theme, so all credits go to him @SirTimmyTimbit!
    I just changed the colors of some things and the background to a better one in my opinion.
    The theme is pretty simple to navigate, you can use replay and yeah.
    That's all, I hope you like my version of the theme Timmy made.

456 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

9. Simpsons Theme

Saw one or two others but nothing really matched what I had in mind. So I created my own. It's my first attempt at a theme and basically just a re-skinning of the default theme with a few minor changes. 

247 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. RD' Cocktail

*Cocktail*  is a simple theme with unique elements.
    The main highlight is the glass of cocktail inside main screen. The cocktail reduces as the battery level goes down by 100% 80% 50% 30% 10% 5% and at 2% glass breaks. It has Replay on off, Puff counter and reset option on the main screen as well.
    Lock screen has USB and charge icon that turns green upon connecting to pc and socket respectively.
    Thanks
    RD Themes

58 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

11. RD's Cocktail

*Cocktail*  is a simple theme with unique elements.
    The main highlight is the glass of cocktail inside main screen. The cocktail reduces as the battery level goes down by 100% 80% 50% 30% 10% 5% and at 2% glass breaks. It has Replay on off, Puff counter and reset option on the main screen as well.
    Lock screen has USB and charge icon that turns green upon connecting to pc and socket respectively.
    Thanks
    Manish RD

25 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. Custom ak47 & color theme

Hope you guys like it

123 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. ZeroTwo

Another spinoff from Digital by SirTimmyTimbit.
    The colours in my opinion are as close as I can get to still make them visible, that still gel well with the theme.
    Custom icons which are the same as used in my previous theme Digimix.
    Feel free to edit yourself should you like something more to your tastes or leave constructive feedback!

169 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. DIGIMIX

This is a spinoff of the Digital theme by SirTimmyTimbit. I used custom icons and tried to get everything as visible as possible but still with a modern take.
    Slight anime theme with Eto from Tokyo Ghoul blended in with the lock screen I thought matched quite nicely. Obviously this was for personal use but figured I'd share it if there were any people with similar tastes..
    This is my first theme attempt and if there is anything you don't quite like you are more than welcome to edit or give me some feedback

246 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. kleuren

kleurvol thema Nederlands gemaakt

51 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Prisma Evolv's Default Theme

This is default evolv's theme. I was change something to use with Prisma by Elcigart.

116 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. Simple 02 Theme

I made this for myself and thought ya'll might like it so here you go.

460 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. SMB 3

This will work great for Wattage and Wattage boost users who want puff count and battery level on the main screen. 
    Super Mario Brothers Theme updated from a previous upload.

845 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Material-ish Go Bills !!

Based on Material-ish Ocean theme for DNA color screen devices by sirtimmytimbit@gmail.com https://reddit.com/user/sirtimmytimbit

53 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. Vicious Vixens (Modified Stock Theme)

I present to you a modified version of the stock default theme with a lock screen for the Vicious Vixens E-Liquid brand, I will more heavily modify it and make adjustments as I get the time.
    Moderator deleted advertisement which is not allowed
    Thank you,
    Mitchy Vapes

56 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

21. 1st.Theme

Please comment below to tell me how i did!!! 
    By;Thevapinaddict
    Andrew Valdoz 
    this is my first theme! i hope that others can enjoy it as much as i do! if there is anything wrong with it please let me know! if profiles show up, i just wanna say that they are not from me! so therefor i included my own settings custom for this theme labeled first.themev12. i have barely learned how to create themes so there might be bugs? as far as i can see it runs smooth and will do for the most part everything people are wanting from their DNA mods. if anybody wants to contact me im on facebook and instagram! thanx!

70 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

22. glitchskulltheme

clean skull theme with replay

213 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Rebelvape pink easy

Theme designed for  Rebelvape enthousiasts
    Very simple and clean.

60 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. Badger's Paranormal 250C Blue Theme

Modifyied my Centaurus 250C Blue Theme with Paranormal logo.
    v1.0.1
    - Copied Centaurus 250C Blue Theme v1.0.0
    - Changed Lock Screen logo to Paranormal
    - Added correct background to Resistance and Boost Screens
    - Added colour to Preheat and Boost "ON" icons on Main screen.
    - Updated Lock Resistance icon
    - Updated Battery Charging icon
    - Updated Settings icon
    - Changed Charging indicator light sequence
    - Changed Temp step size to 1°
    - Profile name space is longer (no text wrap)
    v1.0.0
    - Copied and tweaked Fog Legion's "Lost Vape Paranormal 250C Replay Theme by Fog Legion 1.1.0".
    - Used the blue/black background from JoeCockBill's "JoeCockBill's Evolv theme 1.0.0". 
    - Made custom lock screen using Lost Vape's Centaurus logo and adjustments in Gimp.

390 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. Badger's Centaurus Logo Blue

This is the first attempt at a theme. Designed for my new Lost Vape Centaurus Blue/Embossing/Tactile Carbon Fiber box mod (first DNA mod!).
    - Copied and tweaked Fog Legion's "Lost Vape Paranormal 250C Replay Theme by Fog Legion 1.1.0".
    - Used the blue/black background from JoeCockBill's "JoeCockBill's Evolv theme 1.0.0". 
    - Made custom lock screen using Lost Vape's Centaurus logo and adjustments in Gimp.

1,638 downloads

(2 reviews)

0 comments

Updated