Updated

4. Paranormal DNA 250C PL

Spolszczenie  [Poprawka]

25 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. No Man's Sky

Very simple No Man's Sky theme. No ~replay functionality.

308 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. UPDATED Sub Ohm Zero **Replay Ready**

Here is a theme heavily based on Mater-ish by Sir Timmy Timbit so much credit goes to him.
    I went through each screen & changed things with maximum readability in mind along with making sure to keep the many features his theme added to the board.
    I have beta tested it for around a month & its 100% bug free on a Paranormal 250c w/ my EScribe Settings.
    I'm including my general EScribe Settings as those have Profiles & Titles that make the theme look the best & fit inside all the boxes. ** Note I know 1 thing I do weird is I have device locking set to 4 clicks but that can be adjusted in the theme or EScribe easily. **
    If you use your own Settings (I'm sure many will) you may find a kink or 2 you'l need to work out but probably not.
    It is Replay ready!
    Thanks

Sub Ohm Zero Settings.ecig

128 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

7. Gauges - Major update 2.0.0

Supports DNA250c and DNA75c, and Replay on both of those chips. Now you can choose from two different UI from the settings page. 
    You need the latest international firmware 1.1 SP33.2 INT (included with EScribe Suite 2.0 SP15) on your DNA75c for it to work.

Note:
    The status messages, like temp protected or atomizer short etc. are only displayed when firing.  
    Press the fire button to exit the menu or any other page that doesn't have a back button.
    I hope you guys like it!

Also check out my other themes: 

15,636 downloads

(28 reviews)

147 comments

Updated

8. Rick & Morty

Just a quick theme I put together! Watch the pickle!!

1,348 downloads

(1 review)

2 comments

Submitted

9. Rebel Vape 250c

Simple and clean. Just like the mods. Enjoy. Please leave a review of different things you think I can do to further better this theme. Thanks.

419 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

10. Shiny Yellow Theme

My 1st Theme.  All graphics done in Gimp.

1,122 downloads

(3 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. WWG1WGA!

Based off the default theme.
    I added a background picture and moved a few things on the lock screen.
    Where We Go One We Go All!

49 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

12. God Speed!

Based off the default theme.
    I added a background picture and moved a few things on the lock screen.
    God Speed!

108 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

13. Black Red Plagiarized

As the name says.

253 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. vapezine

vapezineオリジナル

20 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. BWacher Theme for Mirage Black&Blue Replay

New Color for better contrast. Carbon and light blue.

351 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. Mean Green (75c/250c w/Replay)

NOTE: I have a more up to date theme called "Plain and Simple" that now also offers a green-themed option. So if you want something minimal and simple, check that one out as well. It also supports TC, Replay, Wattage modes, etc.. it is just a bit improved over this one in a few ways I think. 
    ----------------------------------------------
    Mean Green v1.0
    Highlights:
    This theme is green. That's about it (it's pretty straightforward). Supports REPLAY on 75c and 250c devices. See info below if you are having issues with Replay on 75c. You can seen screenshots below of what the Main Screen looks like in Replay mode, and what the Settings screen looks like when Replay is enabled (there's more options visible).
    Features:
    Lock screen: battery level, time/date (which you can hide) Main screen: battery level, wattage, temp (if in TC mode), voltage (if not in TC mode), profile, coil resistance, current, Replay on/off if enabled in your profile Settings: Replay info, units F/C, puff counter Display: brightness, stealth, time/date set, hide time/date ----------------------------------------------
    Replay info: Latest version works with Replay for 75c devices. BUT you need to have the International Edition of EScribe 2.0 SP15.1 or greater. I also believe your 75c needs to have the right firmware as well (at least 1.1 SP33.2  -  that one works for me), once you update ESscribe it should prompt you to update firmware for your device. You also MUST enable Replay in your EScribe profile for it to work. 
    ----------------------------------------------
    Let me know what you think! You all always have the best ideas for fixes and improvements, so don't be shy! Leave a review or comment below.. (even if you don't like it  I need the feedback)
    Main Screen | Settings Page (when Replay enabled)

753 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

17. BMW Theme 0.5 Deutsch

Mein erster Versuch ein Theme zu erstellen, bzw. zu verändern. Dazu noch eine eventuell halbwegs auch sinnvolle Übersetzung ins Deutsche.
    Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir verzeihen,und habt trotzdem Freude
    Alle Logos sind Copyright von BMW.

316 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Dark Skully

***POWER MODE ONLY!!!***
    This theme is simplified for Power mode users only. No Temp, no Replay, just Power. I used the Material Dark theme by Tad as a base but made many modifications to it.
    Boost, and Punch are all found on the Atomizer settings screen. 
    Option to display coil resistance on main screen instead of voltage is in display settings. 
    ***Make sure your profile is set to Wattage mode in EScribe if things aren't working properly!***

334 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

19. German Default Paranormal Theme

Hallo,
    ich habe das Standartmenü der Paranormal 250c so weit wie es ging auf Deutsch übersetzt,
    Viel Spaß
    (HI, i translated the Defaultmenu of the Paranormal 250c to German, as far as i could. Enjoy  )

578 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

20. Papadosio 1.0

This is my first upload. I LOVE Papadosio and I hope you enjoy it!
    *Note: I have megaman firing at airman cause I liked it but you can delete  it in Theme Editor if you don't like it cause it's not really Papadosio related.
    **I take requests for additions or edits or other bands.

49 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. Scania DNA Color Landscape Theme mit Replay

Hier wäre eine Scania Landcape Theme Version mit Replay für die DNA Color Chips!
    ScaniaV1.0Landscape.ecigtheme

36 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

22. Modified Evolv Theme Mirage DNA75C

My Modified (LostVape) DNA75C  Theme W/Replay 

524 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

23. Roman_finder250c_rus.ecigtheme

Added to the Joker theme the usual format of date (D/MM/YY) and time (24 hours) for Russia.
    Добавил в джокера привычный формат даты и времени.

501 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. MODRÁ HLAVA 75C-HI

Česká verze ovládání. Přidána funkce REPLAY (zde REPETE). Nová je grafická orientace v menu. Žádné obrázky pro analfabety, jen barevné pole a po jeho označení se objeví  žlutý popis funkce. Slibuji si rychlou orientaci v menu, později, při zapamatování barevných polí, ještě rychlejší přesun v nabídce. Zkoušel jsem to nějaký čas a zdá se mi, že to slouží dobře. Jednotlivé karty vypadají jednoduše a tak i přehledně.
    Přijde-li vám toto řešení tak užitečné, budu rád.
    Anatom
    HI-DNA75C-V2.1.0 Theme.ecigtheme

103 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated