747 files

1. Cthulhu V1.0

Simples e elegante. Para quem gosta da marca Cthulhu Mods

11 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Full-on Charizard Theme

A lot of people requested it to be all Charizard, so that's what I did. Puff counter on the firing screen, font adjusted to be a little more organized around backgrounds. Updated and cleaner battery level meter, andthe best possible backgrounds i could think to throw on here. Mostly based off of first gen, since i'm old school. If there's any hiccups, let me know. I want to try to make this as perfect as I can get this. Enjoy!

27 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Punk Theme Final Update

I kept the same theme, the only thing that is fixed is the functionality. Clean home screen, with all the info I wanted right there in an organized and visible way. Cheers!

3 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

4. OSU by Evolushun

I modified Default Custom (Cyan) by Jkronikle to make my own theme. This has sprinkles of Ohio State in it.

7 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. Batman DNA 250C.ecigtheme

Batman DNA 250C.ecigtheme

48 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

6. Cyberdyne/Skynet DNA-C theme

A basic Cyberdyne Systems/Skynet DNA-C theme. I tried to create a T-800 HUB display you find the old T-1 and T-2 movies for the DNA. It still needs quite a bit of work so this is just a basic Skynet theme. I'm still learning how to use the theme designer so once I get the hang of using the software to make custom themes this theme will have a V1.0.1 update.

36 downloads

(0 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

7. German DNA Crew Theme 2

Das zweite Theme der German DNA Crew .Für DNA75C und DNA 250C  Replay fähig.
    Alles was das Board kann wird unterstütz .
    Andere Farben.
    Beim feuern im Replay Modus ändert sich das Bild.

149 downloads

(0 reviews)

5 comments

Submitted

8. White And Black

I am pleased to present you a refined, clean and very stylish theme. Nevertheless, despite the fact that the design of the main screen is very clean, this theme has a wide range of settings in the "Edit Profile" menu

С удовольствием представляю вам отточенную, чистую и очень стильную тему. Тем не менее, не смотря на то, что дизайн главного экрана является очень чистым, данная тема имеет большой спектр настроек в меню "Edit Profile". Потому что, те темы, которые вы хвалите за хороший функционал, вызывают у меня кровь из глаз своим дизайном.

105 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. Custom pokemon theme

This is to the people on the evolv modder's group on facebook, but anyone is welcome to use it! i fixed it up to look a lot better this morning, so enjoy it! If you want me to look into another type of anime/pokemon theme style, just let me know!

44 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Neon

The combination of blue and black shimmers when the display is tilted

54 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. my enhanced theme Evolv / optional VaporGiant or SQUAPE

- deutsch und englisch umschaltbar in einer Bedienoberfläche
    - too many details to list them; You will discover them in daily use and you will love them ...
    - SCARLET PASSION:
    Thanks to Tortuga for the fantastic background graphics!

PLEASE NOTE:
    The change of wire type must still be completed by pressing the firebutton, since the wire is tested internally
    - The gradation of the power setting is of course adapted to the performance
    - all protections against erroneous settings (eg Temp-Protect in power mode), as usual from my enhanced themes

-the functions for REPLAY are only enabled in power mode (material => Watt / as provided by Evolv) and only after activation if the coil is REPLAY-capable.
    - if replay is activated, the specific functions are only displayed, if the coil is replayable

In addition to the battery indicator in the upper area of the screen, the entire display is framed by a charge level indicator.
    If the battery level is less or equal to 5%, a clear warning appears.

______________________________________________________________________________
    TO THE EXPERIENCED USERS:

Well, the display of the Preheat temperature is quite interesting, but to set this directly seems pointless, since the chipset works in fixed increments.
    As far as I interpret the behavior correctly, these steps are dependent on the set target temperature, as well as the exceeding of the TC target temperature in Preheat is not possible - even if the direct temperature input suggests something else. There is a direct dependency between Preheat-Temp and Preheat-Punch.
    So I decided to display the preheat temperature (assigned by the chipset) - but the setting is done as a preheat punch.
    Should someone explain to me in an understandable way that my explanations are wrong, I will go back this step, of course.
    Haftungsausschluss:
    Mir liegt die Erlaubnis der Firmen "StattQualm" und "Vapor Giant" zur Verwendung ihrer geschützten Logos für den privaten Gebrauch vor. 
    Ich weise ausdrücklich darauf hin, dass jegliche kommerzielle Nutzung, dazu zählt auch die Verbreitung meiner Themes mit vorgeschalteten Werbebannern, untersagt ist. 

4,303 downloads

(1 review)

39 comments

Updated

12. THORII DEFAULT

I HAVE A NEW ULTRONER THOR II DNA 75C
    REALLY LOVING THIS DEVICE.  THEME IS SIMILAR TO STOCK THEME BUT WITH SUBTLETIES 
    I AM SURE SOMEONE WILL MESS UP AND LOSE THEIR ORIGINAL THEME.  SO HERE YOU GO
    USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AS I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL.  I AM JUST TRYING TO HELP SOMEONE ELSE OUT.  
      Report this file Download this file

12 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. DNA-C Carbon Fibre (Basic).

A basic Carbon Fibre DNA-C theme featuring a voltage-atomizer display and a hit count. 

The colour coordination is off so I'll do an update for it later.

42 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

14. enhanced_LCARS / optional dotMod logo

My most elaborate theme so far. UMSCHALTBAR AUF DEUTSCH
    All experiences, everything learned since I started a year ago to experiment with personalized themes and to find my own style, my own requirements - everything is now united here.
    This theme combines both a very simple and an extended operation. I tried to do everything that makes sense and left out things that I think or know that the guys from Evolv didn't want it that way (e.g. replay in TC mode)
    The interface can be switched between English and German and offers a total of 5 different lock and home screens to choose from within the theme:
    - the Starfleet logo in authentic LCARS style
    - the Starfleet logo in the style of the badge
    - classic display of set power / temperature
    - classic time and date
    - classic time without date
    You can find an overview of the range of functions here - my enhanced theme
    Mein bisher aufwendigstes Theme. 
    Alle Erfahrungen, alles Erlernte seit ich vor einem Jahr begonnen habe, mit personalisierten themes zu experimentieren und meinen eigenen Stil, meine eigenen Anforderungen gefunden habe - alles ist hier nun vereint. 
    Dieses Theme vereint wieder sowohl eine sehr einfache , als auch eine erweiterte Bedienung. Ich habe versucht, alles möglich zu machen, was sinnvoll ist und habe Dinge weggelassen, von denen ich denke, oder weiss, dass die Jungs von Evolv das so nicht wollten (z.B. Replay im TC-Modus)
    Die Oberfläche ist zwischen Englisch und Deutsch umschaltbar und bietet insgesamt 5 verschiedene Lock- und Homescreens zur Auswahl innerhalb des Themes integriert:
    - das Logo der Sternenflotte im authentischen LCARS-Stil
    - das Logo der Sternenflotte im Stil des Abzeichens
    - klassisch Anzeige von eingestellter Leistung / Temperatur
    - klassisch Uhrzeit und Datum
    - klassisch Uhrzeit ohne Datum
     Einen Überblick über den Funktionsumpfang findest Du hier - my enhanced Theme

127 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

15. LCARS - basic theme

I have reduced the functions to the absolute minimum; no clock, no date, no nothing ...
    The navigation is simple - screen exit down round robin and exit up to lock the device.
    The result: no shuffling through menus and submenus - just vaping and everything you need is on exactly one screen!
    The following screenshots are from my basic themes for dna75c / 250c - just for vaping V3.1; are however fully implemented in a customized design:

PLEASE NOTE:
    The change of wire type must still be completed by pressing the firebutton, since the wire is tested internally
    - all protections against erroneous settings (eg Temp-Protect in power mode), as usual from my enhanced themes

-the functions for REPLAY are only enabled in power mode (as provided by Evolv) and only after activation if the coil is REPLAY-capable.

- if replay is activated, the specific functions are only displayed, if the coil is replayable

Well, the display of the Preheat temperature is quite interesting, but to set this directly seems pointless, since the chipset works in fixed increments.
    As far as I interpret the behavior correctly, these steps are dependent on the set target temperature, as well as the exceeding of the TC target temperature in Preheat is not possible - even if the direct temperature input suggests something else. There is a direct dependency between Preheat-Temp and Preheat-Punch.
    So I decided to display the preheat temperature (assigned by the chipset) - but the setting is done as a preheat punch.
    Should someone explain to me in an understandable way that my explanations are wrong, I will go back this step, of course.

110 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Updated

16. Esdeath theme DNA-C.

I've used the Stock Evolv DNA-C theme and made a few minor changes to it like changing the size of the font and adding colour, adding a hit count, voltage display, moved some of the display around and uploaded my own theme in the background. This is my first attempt at making a personalised DNA-C theme and it does need tweaking quite a lot. Feel free to download it and make a few changes.

Current Version:
    V 1.0.0

Notes for upcoming V 1.0.1:
    Minor colour changes to menu.
    New images will be available.
    Evolv's logo removed from lock screen.

Project theme No.2:
    Sabaton theme.

(Prototype Theme!)

20 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

17. Тема на русском

Внимание! После версии 3.1.4 изменилась навигация по  меню настроек. В дальнейшем буду выкладывать файлы с двумя вариантами навигации OLD(старая система с иконками на одном экране)  и NEW(новая с прокруткой экранов) 
    Разработана на базе тем Frank65, все интуитивно понятно, подсказки по каждой функции на русском. English version here 
    Это моя самая сложная, рассчитанная на опытных пользователей, тема.  Более подходит для DNA 250c на трех аккумуляторах (для иных конфигураций могу сделать поправки, по заказу ). После перегрева платы, добавил отображение температуры платы при нажатии кнопки Fire на главном экране (так же добавлено отображение времени в поле сообщений платы (Включается отдельной кнопкой /)
    На экранах USB и Powerbank добавлено как изменение цвета цифр при большом нагреве, так и описание режима работы (заряд/разряд/работа)
    Тема построена так, чтобы не вчитываться в цифры и значки, а по цветовому оформлению видеть опасные состояния мода
    Доступ к развернутым настройкам температуры, мощности, преднагрева (включая тип  преднагрева и режим Warmith) прямо с главного экрана.Отображение на главном экране профиля, индикаторов преднагрева, пиковой и текущей температуры, мощности, времени затяжки, вольтажа, ампеража, параметров сопротивления, сообщений платы и подсказок на РУССКОМ для простоты использования настроек
    Быстрый доступ к глубоким настройкам сопротивления прямо с главного экрана. Возможность установки  "комнатной"температуры для более корректной настройки холодного сопротивления.
    В меню сопротивления возможно включение/выключение режима Replay для термоконтрольных материалов, не зависимо был ли разрешен Replay для данного профиля в Escribe.  Добавлено условие- для включения Replay необходимо отключить термозащиту (без этого условия режим Replay работал не всегда корректно).
    При отключении термозащиты мод автоматически переходит в режим Watts.
    Доступ ко всем настройкам мода из одного меню
    На вкладке графики отображение времени и даты затяжек
    Увеличенный функционал режимов Replay и термоконтроль
    Смена оформления экрана при выборе потенциально опасных настроек
    Увеличенная разрядность переменных для более точного контроля и настроек параметров
    Переключение шага регулировки 0.1 , 0,5  ,1  , 5 Ватт и 1 °Cили 5 °C
    Простая навигация, без многоярусных переходов, возврат на главный экран из любой вкладки, возврат на предыдущий экран- удержание кнопки "вверх", возврат на главный экран удержание кнопки"вниз", либо выбор поля Status/
    При зарядке, на главном экране вместо индикатора батареи отображается ток заряда (при выделении иконки батарея)
    Режим Power bank стабилизирован и работает отлично
    Настолько развернутые настройки термоконтроля я объяснял в своих публикациях

7,187 downloads

(6 reviews)

22 comments

Updated

18. Star Wars Kylo Ren

Basic Evolv skin just played around a little 

Light Saber on home screen is battery gauge 
    Kylo Ren mask is battery Gauge 

58 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

19. Star Trek Theme 2020

This is a theme from the user "Astromike", 
    he uploaded it on July 7th, 2017 and wrote the following:
    "Just got my Therion today and figured I'd try out the custom theme thing. 
    Here's a Star Trek theme, complete with the LCARS UI. 
    Note this isn't the first 75C Star Trek theme (and it probably won't be the last).
    Feedback welcome. "
    This comment follows on April 30, 2018:
    "PLEASE make it compatible with 250C !! Beautiful theme!"
    I came across this beautiful topic and thought to myself - it is about time!
    Here is the (almost) original design expanded to include the replay function.

I also used a new toggle design here:

189 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

20. 7 basic themes for dna75c / 250c - just for vaping

I have reduced the functions to the absolute minimum; no clock, no date, no nothing ...
    The result: no shuffling through menus and submenus - just vaping and everything you need is on exactly one screen!

PLEASE NOTE:
    - all protections against erroneous settings (eg Temp-Protect in power mode), as usual from my enhanced themes

-the functions for REPLAY are only enabled in power mode (as provided by Evolv) and only after activation if the coil is REPLAY-capable.

In addition to the battery indicator in the upper area of the screen, the entire display is framed by a charge level indicator.

Haftungsausschluss:
    Mir liegt die Erlaubnis der Firmen "StattQualm" und "Vapor Giant" zur Verwendung ihrer geschützten Logos für den privaten Gebrauch vor. 
    Ich weise ausdrücklich darauf hin, dass jegliche kommerzielle Nutzung, dazu zählt auch die Verbreitung meiner Themes mit vorgeschalteten Werbebannern, untersagt ist. 

1,179 downloads

(1 review)

8 comments

Updated

21. 6 basic themes for dna75c / 250c - with Monitor

Unfortunately, the preview is not complete - look at my own screenshots!

The navigation is simple - screen exit down round robin and exit up to lock the device.

PLEASE NOTE:

Haftungsausschluss:

87 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

22. English version

English version of my best theme
    Big thanks to gwyar for help and time spent

1,579 downloads

(2 reviews)

7 comments

Updated

23. Material Green

Hi!
    I would like to share my remix for theme Material-ish Fire originally made by SirTimmyTimbit.
    Whats changed:
     - colors
     - font sizes
     - improved readability of important parameters
     - controls layout
    Please share what you think in the comments.
    Thanks.

114 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

24. Pennywise "IT" Theme

A "IT" theme for all the fans.
    This theme has all functions you need and you can get.
    So...try it^^

86 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. raven teen titans

made this to match my pc. plus raven is bae

107 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted