DNA 60, 75, 200, 250

Sign in to follow this  

60 files

1. Billet Box Theme

I made a this theme for my Billet Boxes. I hope you like it!
    I've added some material screens in the zip too........
    profiles.zip

51 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

2. Dr Who

Doctor Who theme 

40 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. EvolvOfTime- SIMPL ver. Zelda Theme

You ever miss the old days? Here's a slight reminder of your youth, packed into a theme! Legend of Zelda fans rejoice with this beautiful tribute to Nintendo's greatest. All icons interact and work accordingly, The iconic 8bit heart is your battery meter. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as i liked putting it together.  
    -SIMPLIFIED VERSION-
    -HyruleKush

144 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

4. pokemon classic

An 8bit ish pokemon theme made by me, enjoy.

145 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

5. assassins creed theme

a theme designed for the therion 166. i have included current png files if you want to modify in any way

137 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. 666 Theme

I share a theme that I drew for my Paranormal. Suitable for classic DNA 200/250. Not everything has been changed, but most private screens. Enjoy)

185 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Turk Mod DNA75 Theme

Turk Kullanıcılar için Menü türkçeye çevrilerek yeniden düzenlenmiştir. 
    Theme Designed By Mr.Serkaan

72 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Operator v

Hello,
    This Theme was created to be a complete theme for any DNA device you may have. It is simple, clean, and was originally created to be a general use alternative to the stock Galeon Theme provided by Vaporshark. 
    Included above are several Theme Sets for Galeon, and General Evolv Chipset Mods. 
    Below is the Asset Pack, Containing all Screens, Both Large and Small, Welcome Plates, and Profile Screens. Also Included is a Readme, documenting all current features.
    Thank you for the download.
    Operator v1.0+ DNA 250 - Galeon Theme.7z

310 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

9. #Blessed v

I created this theme in honor of Hotline Miami from Dennaton/Devolver Digital, Two theme files are attached for ease of use.
    Below, I have the full folder and asset pack available. Hope You Enjoy it!
    #Blessed v1.0+.7z

67 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

10. Victorian Aesthetic

This is my first custom theme and is intended to fit into a SteamPunk setting. I used the Steam Engine's default theme and left the logo intact, since the term can apply to any personal vaporizer, but I reworded the screens and designed them using Victorian principles, grammar and typefaces.
    I could not have done this without the wonderful tool provided by @Mikla here:

169 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. SteamEngine.default

The first thing I did after receiving my new Steam Engine is backup the theme.  This is it.

109 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Rebel Vape 250c

Simple and clean. Just like the mods. Enjoy. Please leave a review of different things you think I can do to further better this theme. Thanks.

235 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

13. Star Wars- Therion 166

Worked hard on this one! Enjoy!

621 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Submitted

14. pirate DNA75 en Francais

126 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. BloodBorne DNA Theme

For From Software fans!  

311 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

16. JokerThem

its my first time 
    let me know how it is VapeOn
    v3JokerLKLK.ecigtheme

203 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. Spirited Away.GNIC

My theme based on Hayao Miyazaki's animated fantasy Spirited Away

836 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

18. VERTICAL.GNIC

Vertical theme from Leonardo da Vinci to Warhol and in-between  

650 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

19. Cabbage Paranormal Red

Paranormal Theme.
    Comprehensive menu system. All features included....i think !
    Theres only really one way to do the 250C menus which incorporates all the different styles 250c offers.. TC, Wattage and Replay and i think this is it. I'm not a big fan of the icon style setting menus, you can't make great icons in a 20x20 space. With that in mind all of my themes contain exactly the same menu system and only the artwork differs.
    I am not even close to being an expert so i'm open to comments on how to make the menus better. Also if you have a request for the main lock screen icon that tailors to your favourite mod / atty i'm willing to give it a bash. include a colour too if that matters to you, i find darker themes with white menus work better.

237 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. The Aserapeira Theme DNA60

THEME FOR DNA60

194 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

21. SinisterParanormal

1st Attempt at a 250C theme. My Paranormal hasn't arrived from ecigone yet. so it's untested. I didn't change the working too much it's mostly an artwork project. Later attempts will probably try to utilise the massive amounts of options in eScribe. Let me know about bugs and stuff ill sort them quickly.

316 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

22. Cabbage Evolv Dark

Evolv DNA Theme.
    Packed in all the features on Escribe that are ( i think ) relevant. Replay screen is an original invention of my own to make it user friendly. 
    see the changeling for updates.

482 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

23. Xpress DNA250-C

Xpress DNA250-C Theme

*Note* The screen shot of the lock's screen time colours are incorrect, they're actually split in half - (numerals are white, am/pm is red) - the screen shot is displaying it incorrectly and merging them 
    Hi! RastaVaper here - this is a new theme I've been tinkering with to accomodate my DNA250-C, designed for simple, intuitive access to the boards deeper functions. 
    *Please note* I don't vape in temperature control - so I haven't taylored the main screen so much for direct TC functionality; apologies - feel free to tweek it as neccessary to your liking 
    I decided to upload this for everyone - few tweeks have been made, any bugs or error's/feedback please feel free to get hold of me through the evolv site - or drop me an email!
    Potentially might update this, change colour schemes and add further deeper functions... see how well this downloads first! Any features you would like personally, just let me know!
    I also accept any private requests, want me to build you a theme just for you? Taylor it exactly how you would like it? Get hold of me, why not! I enjoy it. 
    Dual main screen, custom graphics, rainbow LED light, battery analyser, board stats, annotated menus/screen items,  there's quite a lot to explore. 
    Hope everyone enjoys, happy vaping!
    RastaVaper 

113 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

24. DNA250 BOLD LARGE FONTS THEME, added Adjust Boost Punch picture for latest firmware.

This theme uses LARGE BOLD FONTS to increase legibility.
    ( added Adjust Boost Punch picture for latest firmware. )
    it can be used for DNA non color boards.
    individual pics also attached as zip file.

DNA 250 LARGE BOLD FONTS.zip

408 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

25. Lowly theme

A theme that Ive put togethor on my DNA75

548 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

Sign in to follow this